Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 6:7-86:7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see."
6:8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.
The opening of the fourth seal is the same as the fourth judgment of Holy Spirit to the world, namely the revival of the pale horse until the Death and Hades have power over one fourth of the world to kill men with many ways. There are three kinds of death as follows
- Bodily death. One may die because of old age, sickness, and so on.
Being alive or dead as well as the way one dies should not be discussed. The important thing is that we must hear the sound of the trumpet or the true teaching Word while we are living, so we can get the sanctification.
The dead who have the holiness will be resurrected in the body of glory when Jesus comes a second time. The living will be changed in the body of glory. Both of them will be one perfect body of Christ.
- Spiritual death. It means that one is separated from God because of living in sins up to the peak and he does not want to repent. Moreover, he is deceived by the false teachings and becomes unfaithful in serving and ministering to God. Consequently, he lives in curses, weariness, heavy burdens, sorrows, and tears.
- The second death in the lake of fire and brimstone or the hell.
Revelation 20:1420:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
All men who die spiritually will experience the second death or the everlasting perdition in the hell. 1 Corinthians 15:25-2615:25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.
15:26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
Jesus has defeated the three kinds of death.
1 Corinthians 15:55-5815:55 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
15:56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.
15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.He gives us victory, so we can also defeat the death
. The proofs are as follows.
- Being steadfast and immovable.
- Always abounding in the work of the Lord.
- Your labor is not in vain.
Ad.1. Being steadfast and immovable
.1 Corinthians 16:1316:13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.Being steadfast and immovable means standing fast in the faith as well as being brave and strong as follows
- Keeping on believing in Jesus regardless of anything we must face. We never deny Him.
- Keeping on living in righteousness regardless of anything we must face. We do not sin.
- Keeping on holding fast to the true teaching Word and obeying it.
2 Thessalonians 2:152:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
Hearing the Word can be done through many ways such as by word, epistle, cassette, VCD, DVD, live streaming, and so on as long as there is the anointing of Holy Spirit.
'the traditions which you were taught
' refers to the true teaching Word which is in line with the Bible.
The process is hearing the Word with a need like a dog licking the crumbs, understanding and believing in the Word or it becomes faith in our heart, and obeying it.
Matthew 7:24-257:24 "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:
7:25 "and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.The results are as follows
- We can endure. We defeat the death. We do not fall because of the temptations from the trinity of Satan as follows.
- The heavy rain or Satan with unclean spirits. We can be victorious, so we can live in righteousness and holiness.
- The strong wind or the false prophets with the spirits of lying, false teachings, and gossips. We can be victorious, so we can say righteous words and testify as well as holding fast the true teaching Word. We are not doubtful.
- The floods or the Antichrist with the power of mammon or the will or love of money that makes one unable to love God. Stinginess means that one cannot give and greediness means that one seizes the possession of others as well God's, namely the tithes and offerings. We can defeat the death, so we can return the tithes and offerings that belong to God. We can also give to the work of God and other people who are in need. We keep on believing and hoping in God regardless of any crisis we must face. We also keep faithful in serving and ministering to God.
- We are used in the ministry for the edifying of the perfect body of Christ. It begins from the marriage or household, shepherding, inter-shepherding, up to the one perfect body of Christ between the house of Israel and Gentiles.
- We live in the atmosphere of heaven in the midst of curses in the world.
7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
We become the house of prayer and have the heavenly joy.
Ad.2. Always abounding in the work of the Lord
It means that we are faithful and fervent in spirit in serving and ministering to God according to the ministry that God has entrusted until the end. There is no retirement, but we minister to God forever until we are on the heavenly throne.
2 Corinthians 3:5-83:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
3:7 But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
3:8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?There are two kinds of ministry as follows
Leviticus 21:1221:12 'nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.
- The ministry in the Old Testament or Law. It relies on the power of the flesh. Consequently, it becomes in vain, dry, and dead spiritually until the everlasting perdition.
- The ministry of the New Testament or the Spirit. It relies on the power of Holy Spirit, so the spirituality is alive, righteous, and holy, up to the eternal life.
The priests or servants of God must dwell in the Holy Place of Tabernacle to get the anointing oil of Holy Spirit. It refers to the sheepfold now, namely the perseverance in doing the three main services to God as follows
- Golden Candlestick or perseverance in doing General Service to have the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the gifts.
- Table of Showbread or perseverance in doing Bible Study Service with Holy Communionto get the fellowship with the Son of God in the Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- Golden Altar of Incense or perseverance in doing Worship Prayer Serviceto get the fellowship with Father God in the love.
We must be shepherded in the place where we can eat the true teaching Word. We can be firm in the shepherding, so we will not fall. All of us must be shepherded. The pastor and husband first must be shepherded and the wife and children will also be shepherded.
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the Trinity of God, so the trinity of Satan or the death cannot touch us. We have peace and serenity. All things become easy and light. We always get the sanctification in our body, soul, and spirit or whole life continually, so we always have the anointing of Holy Spirit. The more we are sanctified, the more we are anointed by Holy Spirit. The signs of the ministry of the Spirit are as follows
2 Peter 1:10-111:10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble;
- Not being stumbling-block.
2 Corinthians 6:3
6:3 We give no offense in anything, that our ministry may not be blamed.
We do not easily stumble or get angry until leaving God and the ministry. We do not become stumbling-block for others, but an example for them to glorify God's name. As a result, God will glorify us.
1 Timothy 4:12
4:12 Let no one despise your youth, but be an exampleto the believers in (1)word, in (2)conduct, in (3)love, in spirit, in (4)faith, in (5)purity.
We can be the example in five things. The source is the sacrifice of Christ. We must sacrifice to be the example.
- Not being disappointed or hopeless and not leaving God, but keeping faithful and fervent in spirit in serving and ministering to God until the end.
- Serving to God with all of our body, soul, and spirit or our whole life.
4:17 And say to Archippus, "Take heed to the ministry which you have received in the Lord, that you may fulfillit."
1:11 for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
It continues until we get the full right to enter the heavenly kingdom.
Revelation 3:7-83:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens":
3:8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Being obedient and faithful is the same as stretching out the hands to God. He will also stretch out His hands with the key of David. The results are as follows
- The hands of God's mercy and goodness give us victory.
3:9 "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
He gives us solution of all problems, even the impossible ones. He also gives the beautiful successful future life.
- The hands of God's mercy and goodness are able to preserve and protect us who are small in the midst of the difficulties in the world.
3:10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
- The hands of God's mercy and goodness change us until we are perfect and worthy to enter the New Jerusalem.
3:11 "Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
3:12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.
God blesses you.