25:31. "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
25:32 "All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherddivides his sheep from the goats.
Jesus will appear at the time of His second coming as follows
Exodus 3:13:1. Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God.
- As King of kingsreigning or sitting on the throne of His glory. Similarly, we have to appear as kings or those who are anointed with Holy Spirit, and always overcome the sins, the world, and the flesh, so we can sit on the throne of glory.
- As Great Shepherd. Similarly, we have to appear as shepherded people or sheep, so we do not go astray but we can follow Him (Great Shepherd) until we sit on the throne of glory.
The boundary of shepherding
is in the Mount Horeb or Mount Sinai (Acts 7:30)
.Moses received these two things on Mount Sinai
The requirements to be shepherded are as follows:
- Commandments to build Tabernacle/the house of God.
The spiritual meaning is Tabernacle Teaching, that is to say the teaching about building the body of Christ.
- Two tablets of stone =love.
22:34. But when the Pharisees heard that He had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together.
22:35 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying,
22:36 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"
22:37 Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
22:38 "This is the first and great commandment.
22:39 "And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'
Shepherding is not only to save us that we believe in Jesus but also to bring us to enter into the building of Christ's body as follows:
- We can love other people as we love ourselves, and we are united with them = the oneness of body.
- We can love God more than anything = the oneness between body and its Head, or the oneness between Bride and the heavenly Bridegroom in the marriage supper of the Lamb to enter into the kingdom of peace a thousand years and heavenly kingdom (the throne of glory) eternally.
We experience these three things in shepherding
- John 10:1-2
10:1. "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
10:2 "But he who enters by the dooris the shepherd of the sheep. "
The first one is entering into sheepfold although it is as entering narrow gate.
The sheepfold refers to three kinds of main service or three equipments in Holy Place as follows:
A shepherd must enter through a narrow gate or have perseverance in the sheepfold.
Climbing up some other way (a pastor is in the shepherding just for a moment then he goes out of it), a pastor becomes a thief and a robber. He neglects his duties. We have to be careful!
Sheep also have to have perseverance in the sheepfold.The consequences of not having perseverance in the sheepfold are as follows:
- Being preyed by beasts.
- Being killed by the thief or robber, referring to unfaithful shepherds.
- John 10:4-5
10:4. "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
10:5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
The second one is hearing and obeying the voice of Shepherd (Shepherding Word).
DO NOT HEAR STRANGE VOICE!
The meanings of strange voice are as follows:
- Gossips, none cannot account for.
- Strange teachings different from what we have received.
The strange voice scatters and deceives the sheep to go toward perdition.
- Sanctification done by the fire of God.
3:2. And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.
3:3 Then Moses said, "I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn."
3:4 So when the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, "Moses, Moses!" And he said, "Here I am."
3:5 Then He said, "Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground."
Moses saw the flame of fire coming out of the bush but the bush did not burn or was not destroyed.
The bush (wood) refers to sinful carnal men.
The fire is from heaven because it did not destroy the bush, that is to say the fire of the true teaching Word, the fire of Holy Spirit, and the fire of God's love.
The sinful carnal men experience the sanctification of body, soul, and spirit through these fires:
- The fire of the true teaching Word, referring to the patience in committing Bible Study Service and Holy Communion.
- The fire of Holy Spirit, referring to the patience in committing General Service.
- The fire of God's love, referring to the patience in committing Prayer Service.
The results are as follows:
- Taking the sandals off the feet= being as newborn babies.
1 Peter 2:1-2
2:1. Therefore, laying aside all malice(1), all deceit(2), hypocrisy(3), envy(4), and all evil speaking(5),
2:2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
The signs are as follows:
- Laying aside sins, beginning with these five main sins:
- All malice (love of money, stinginess, and greediness), and uncleanness (sins concerning eating-drinking and marrying-giving in marriage).
- All deceit/slander.
- All hypocrisy.
- All envy.
- All evil speaking.
Be careful! There are many servants of God are like Pilate who crucified or rejected Jesus, who was righteous obviously, and released Barabbas, who was guilty obviously.
We have to be shepherded solemnly in order to be sanctified.
- Desiring only the pure milk of the true teaching Word, to consume, hear, and to obey it to grow toward perfection.
- The wood with the fire= Heavenly Bride clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and a garland of twelve stars on her head.
12:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
It prophesies about a person who is sanctified continually as a baby, to grow to reach the maturity or perfection without any spot, and to become the light of the world as Jesus is.
The sanctification done by the fire of the Word, Holy Spirit, and God's love results in the light of moon, stars, and sun, referring to the light of the world.
The process of life renewal happens little by little but the three main services to the Lord will never be vain!
The Word of God will never return vainly!
A great testimony or scene all the world waits is a sinful onewho can be shepherded with perseverance in three main services, and sanctified, even perfected.
It is a great vision none cannot imitate, even Satan cannot.
One cannot have perseverance in committing three main services without the work of teaching Word.
- Calling with voice.
3:4. So when the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bushand said, "Moses, Moses!" And he said, "Here I am."
The calling of God comes from holiness,not because of intelligence, riches, or great performance.
Moses had had to be shepherded and sanctified first before God called him.
Thus, the more we are sanctified, the calling of God is more obvious and firm.
Do not be careless, we have to be solemn!
God called: "Moses, Moses!"
Meaning as follows:
- God's calling comes to us privately, none may understand except we ourselves.
For example, the call to minister Him, the call to commit three main services, and the call to be baptized in water.
- The Lord knows obviouslyall people He calls. Do not hesitate!
Besides, He shows His example how we must be polite in calling other people with private names.
The Lord calls us to employ us in the revival of building the perfect Christ's body.
For example, there are some people who are called to join fellowship service in other country but there are some people who are remain in their own country to pray for the fellowship. Both of them are still united in one team to minister the Lord.
The right answer for every God's calling is "HERE I AM"
(Do not postpone or reject!)
Meaning we have to obey the will of God and all risks become the responsibility of God.
On the other hand, rejecting God's calling indicates that all risks become the responsibility of one self. For example, Saul was disobedient and lost all things.
8:28. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
8:30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.
The Lord does not call us carelessly, all things are in line with God's will.
- If we answer "Yes" we will see the goodness of God someday and we will give thanks always.
- If we reject the calling of God, all things which have been great will be destroyed.
If we are remain in the path of God's will, we will never need to be afraid although there are many threatening and hindrances, and we will experience these two things:
- Verse 28: The Lord is working to make all things good and beautiful in His time, including our future life.
- Verse 30: The Lord is justifying, sanctifying, and glorifying us. We are perfected to be as He is, and to sit with Him in the throne of His glory.
- The Lord gives us equipment: "I AM WHO I AM".
3:13. Then Moses said to God, "Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they say to me, 'What is His name?' what shall I say to them?"
3:14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM."And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.' "
One of equipments we have is the name "I AM WHO I AM".
"I AM WHO I AM" is one of the names of the Lord in Old Testament.
The Lord Jesus Christ we know in the name of Jesus is the name of the Lord in New Testament.
"I AM WHO I AM" means eternality. Jesus' name is eternal, and does not change from the former time, present time, and forever.
We need the equipment of the eternal Jesus' name to counter the threatening and hindrance in ministry, especially the two great onesas follows:
- Mark 6:48-51
6:48. Then He saw them straining at rowing, for the wind was against them. Now about the fourth watch of the night He came to them, walking on the sea, and would have passed them by.
6:49 And when they saw Him walking on the sea, they supposed it was a ghost, and cried out;
6:50 for they all saw Him and were troubled. But immediately He talked with them and said to them, "Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid."
6:51 Then He went up into the boat to them, and the wind ceased. And they were greatly amazed in themselves beyond measure, and marveled.
= countering winds and waves.
winds = false teachings.
waves = temptations.
Both of them are done by Satan to make our faith doubtful and fall until we sink and perish in the sea of fire and brimstone.
The name of Jesus gives us quietness so we can believe in Jesus although we are in the midst of winds and waves.
1 Peter 4:7
4:7. But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchfulin your prayers.
We need quietness so we can pray, cry the name of Jesus, and all winds and waves can be settled.
The building of Christ's body is actually like crossing a sea with countering winds and waves, but the Lord has given us an equipment, that is to say the name "I AM WHO I AM".
Be serious and watchful indicates that we believe and entrust ourselves fully to the name of Jesus. We keep on going forward in ministry together with the Lord.
Do not run to and fro to ask help in the middle of winds and waves!
14:30. But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"
14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His handand caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"
14:32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
Peter who has been sunk can still be lifted up through crying the name of Jesus.
- John 18:2,9
18:2. And Judas, who betrayed Him, also knew the place; for Jesus often met there with His disciples.
18:9 that the saying might be fulfilled which He spoke, "Of those whom You gave Me I have lost none."
= facing betrayal.
There are two kinds of betrayal as follows:
- In marriage: quarrel, violation, affairs, and divorce.
- In service and ministry: as Judas who was not serious, unfaithful, and did not have renewal of life because of rejecting or not prioritizing the Word but keeping on being carnal man with the eighteen characteristics of flesh. In such a manner, he received the stamp of antichrist.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
3:1. But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
3:2 For men will be lovers of themselves (1), lovers of money (2), boasters (3), proud (4), blasphemers(5), disobedient to parents(6), unthankful(7), unholy(8),
3:3 unloving(9), unforgiving(10), slanderers(11), without self-control(12), brutal(13), despisers of good(14),
3:4 traitors(15), headstrong(16), haughty(17), lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God(18),
3:5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
Jesus with His Love as the heavenly Bridegroom, who is willing to die on the cross, pleads us so there is none will perish.
How can we receive the love of God?
28:13. He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.
It is through confessing our sins to God and other people, not repeating the sins after being forgiven.
Confessing sins equals crying the name of Jesus.
Judging other people, even the one who is not guilty, equals crying the name of Satan.
3:16. In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak.
3:17 The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
3:18 "I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, Who are among you, To whom its reproach is a burden.
Confess and leave all sins (cry the name of Jesus), and you will experience the great love of God to do these things
- To strengthen weak hands,so we can be faithful and fervent in spirit to serve and minister God.
- To give us victory over sins and problems so we can live righteously and holily.
- To renew us from carnal men to spiritual men, until we can be as glorious as Jesus is to become His Bride. We are lifted up to glorious clouds to enter into the marriage supper of the Lamb and the throne of glory forever.
God blesses you.