Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 13:213:2. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragongave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
The Antichrist is the combination of four beasts as follows
- He is like a leopard.
- His feet are like the feet of a bear.
- The mouth is like the mouth of a lion.
- The dragon gives him his power.
ad. 2. His feet are like the ones of a bear
The peculiarity of the feet of a bear is that its claw has the powerful gripping, so its target cannot be free. Its claw also has the powerful tearing to destroy its prey. 2 Kings 2:23-25
2:23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!"
2:24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
2:25 Then he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.
The bear mauled forty two of the youths in Bethel because of mocking Elisha.
They refer to the servants of God whose spirituality has not grown up yet.
Elijah refers to Holy Spirit at the early rain while Elisha refers to Holy Spirit at the latter rain.
The forty two of the youths refer to the forty two months or three and a half years.
Thus, the bear's mauling the forty two of the youths in Bethel because of mocking Elisha means that the church or God's servants whose spirituality has not grown up yet mocked, blaspheme, and resist against the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain or the one of the edification of the perfect body of Christ or the heavenly bride. It starts from resisting against the true marriage, shepherding, and fellowship. Consequently, one cannot reach the perfect body of Christ, but entering the edification of the body of Babylon that is perfect in evil and uncleanness, so he is mauled or destroyed by the Antichrist that reigns over the world for three and a half years.
Therefore, we must be active in the true ministry of the edification of the body of Christ that is based on the true teaching Word, so we can reach the edification of the perfect body of Christ or the heavenly bride who is ready for welcoming Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds and entering Paradise or the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace and the everlasting New Jerusalem. Matthew 21:1-5
21:1 Now when they drew near Jerusalem, and came to Bethphage, at the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples,
21:2 saying to them, "Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied, and a coltwith her. Loose themand bring them to Me.
21:3 "And if anyone says anything to you, you shall say, 'The Lord has need of them,' and immediately he will send them."
21:4 All this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying:
21:5 "Tell the daughter of Zion, 'Behold, your King is coming to you, Lowly, and sitting on a donkey, A colt, the foal of a donkey.'"
The revival of the edification of Christ's body is described as the last journey of Jesus to Jerusalem by riding a colt that refers to the Gentiles together with its mother. Judges 15:16
15:16 Then Samson said: "With the jawbone of a donkey, Heaps upon heaps, With the jawbone of a donkey I have slain a thousand men!"
In the Bible, God sent two people to the Gentiles twice as follows
- He sent two spies to Rahab, a Gentile, or a harlot that refers to someone who is not satisfied, but unclean in the midst of the dry wilderness of the world.
2:1 Now Joshua the son of Nun sent out two men from Acacia Grove to spy secretly, saying, "Go, view the land, especially Jericho." So they went, and came to the house of a harlot named Rahab, and lodged there.
What is needed by the Gentiles that are not satisfied? They need the cool water.
25:25 As cold water to a weary soul, So is good newsfrom a far country.
The cool water refers to the Good News or the Gospel Word that preaches Jesus' first coming to the world as the only sinless Man who must die on the cross for saving the sinful people, especially the Gentiles.
The two spies refer to the Gospel Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit.
It is said as the revival of Holy Spirit at the early rain or the one in the Gospel Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit for saving the Gentiles.
1:1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham:
1:5 Salmon begot Boaz by Rahab, Boaz begot Obed by Ruth, Obed begot Jesse,
1:16 And Jacob begot Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus who is called Christ.
Rahab is written in the genealogy of Jesus Christ. It means that Rahab can welcome Jesus' first coming and be saved and blessed by God.
- He sent the two disciples for loosing the donkeythat refers to the Gentiles.
The disciple refers to the teaching.
The two disciples refer to the teaching Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit or the Bride Tidings, namely the Word which preaches Jesus' second coming as the King of all kings or the Heavenly Bridegroom for sanctifying the Gentiles who have been saved until being as perfect as Jesus is to enter the Paradise and the New Jerusalem, so they are not torn by the Antichrist. It is said as the revival of Holy Spirit as the latter rain.
The requirements of the donkey's being used in the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain or the edification of Christ's body are as follows:
- The donkey must be tied or attach to the True Vine. It means being shepherded to the true teaching Word.
49:11 Binding his donkey to the vine, And his donkey's colt to the choice vine, He washed his garments in wine, And his clothes in the blood of grapes.
49:12 His eyes are darker than wine, And his teeth whiter than milk.
The proof is always dwelling in the sheepfold or having the perseverance in doing the three main services to God as follows:
We can always obey the voice of the shepherd or consume the repeated shepherding Word.
- The Golden Candlestick or the perseverance in doing the General Service to get the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts.
- The Table of Showbread or the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service with the Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense or the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love.
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the Trinity of God, so we are not torn by the Antichrist or we do not perish, but get the continuous sanctification from the characteristics of the Gentiles as follows:
- The characteristic of dog and swine, namely repeating the sins in the words, mind, and deeds, until one deliberately thinks, says, and does the sins. The sins peak on eating-drinking, namely smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse.
- Egoism or self-interest. One does not remember, but sacrifices God and other people.
3:14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
3:15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
3:16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
Having the egoism and jealousy, there will be chaos or division in the body of Christ. It continues to the evil deeds that harm others and repaying evil for good.
- The characteristic of anxiety, unfaithfulness, and unrighteousness. It means being unprofitable in the body of Christ.
21:7 They brought the donkey and the colt, laid their clothes on them, and set Him on them.
21:8 And a very great multitude spread their clothes on the road; others cut down branches from the trees and spread them on the road.
The anxiety causes being bent over. It means being unable to see God, so there are many questions always. The sight is only to the physical things.
Being sanctified from the anxiety, the Gentiles can prioritize God and rely on Him only, so they will yield sweet fruits sooner or later.
On the contrary, not being shepherded and sanctified, the Gentiles will be the wild and unclean donkey.
16:11 And the Angel of the LORD said to her: "Behold, you are with child, And you shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, Because the LORD has heard your affliction.
16:12 He shall be a wild man; His hand shall be against every man, And every man's hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."
4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
4:29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
- The donkey must willingly be ridden by Jesus to go to Jerusalem. It means being used in the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain or the edification of the perfect body of Christ.
[Matthew 21:1] Drawing near Jerusalem means that Jesus wants to ride the donkey only in a short time. This is only because of His mercy. Do not be proud! Do not rely on anything in the world! Do not be pessimistic! Do not sulk!
The requirements of being a priest are as follows:
29:1 "And this is what you shall do to them to hallow them for ministering to Me as priests: Take one young bull and two rams without blemish,
4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saintsfor the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
We are entrusted with the ministry for being used in the ministry of the edification of the righteous and perfect body of Christ. Living in holiness, we can enter the righteous marriage, shepherding, and fellowship until the Gentiles and Israelites become one perfect body of Christ for being worthy to welcome Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds.
- The full surrendering to God.
21:6 So the disciples went and did as Jesus commanded them.
21:7 They brought the donkey and the colt, laid their clothes on them, and set Him on them.
21:8 And a very great multitudespread their clothes on the road; others cut down branches from the trees and spread them on the road.
There are three kinds of surrendering to God as follows:
- The branches' surrendering. It means ministering to God with the fleshly mind or without the cross, the sword, nor the suffering in the flesh because of the sanctification. It means that one only wants the comfortable things for the flesh until he sacrifices the Lord and other people. Such person does not receive the rebuke. He easily stumbles, gets angry, and becomes stumbling-block for others.
- Spreading the clothes on the road, taking the clothes back after Jesus passed by. It means ministering to God only for getting the physical things. Such life can be a traitor like Judas Iscariot.
- The full surrendering like the two disciples who laid their clothes on the donkey and the colt. It means ministering to God in the holiness until loving God more than anything and loving others like we love ourselves; even we can love our enemy. Such ministry is with the sacrifices until we can feel more blessed to give than to receive. The things we sacrificed for God will never vanish away [Matthew 21:3]. God will return a hundredfold = 10x10, namely the obedience results in everything up to the heavenly kingdom.
- [Matthew 21:5] We must experience the life renewal or the greatest miracle. It starts from the hard heart's being changed into the meek one which can receive the hard teaching Word which is sharper than any two-edged sword and points at our sins and we can receive others in the weakness and goodness.
The facts found in the gentle tongue are as follows:
- Neither lying nor gossiping and slandering. We can say the right and honest words, especially about the teaching Word. As a result, we will see the good days or all things become good.
1 Peter 3:10
3:10 For "He who would love life And see good days, Let him refrain his tongue from evil, And his lips from speaking deceit.
- Confessing and forgiving sins one another. The blood of Jesus forgives our sins, so we can be righteous.
5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
5:17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months.
5:18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit.
The prayer of the righteous which is lifted up with faith and truth avails much. There is miraculous help from all impossible problems and diseases. All things can be solved by God. There is power of protection and preservation of God to us who are small and powerless in the midst of the difficulties in the world until the time when the Antichrist reigns over the world for three and a half years. We are not torn by the Antichrist; even he cannot see us. We are evacuated to the wilderness and directly preserved by God through the teaching Word and Holy Communion. There is also the power of renewal, namely the nine fruits of the Spirit up to the perfection.
5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
5:23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
We are changed little by little until returning to the image of the Trinity of God when Jesus comes a second time. We are as perfect as He is, without the image of the combination of the four beasts. We are lifted up to the glorious clouds to enter Paradise and the everlasting New Jerusalem.
God blesses you.