Peace and grace in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Matthew 27 refers to the sprinkling of blood.
The whole Matthew 28 refers to shekinah glory or the light of glory.
Thus, there is resurrection and glory behind the cross or death experience.Matthew 28 can be divided into three parts as follows
- [verse 1-10] = Jesus’ resurrection.
It refers to shekinah glory shining the dark or hard heart, so there is renewal from carnal man to spiritual one as Jesus is.
- [verse 11-15] = the lie of the council.
It refers to the spreading of the darkness or false tidings.
- [verse 16-20] = the commandment to preach the gospel.
It points to the spreading of the light or shekinah glory.
If our dark heart is shined by the shekinah glory until there is life renewal, we will be able to spread the light. On the contrary, the dark heart will spread the darkness.
We learn about the first one, namely the shekinah glory shines the hard or dark heart until there is renewal from carnal man to spiritual one as Jesus is
What must be renewed? The countenance as the lightning [Matthew 28:3] refers to the renewal in the face or five senses
We compare it to the building of tabernacle.Exodus 25:3-725:3 "And this is the offering which you shall take from them: gold, silver, and bronze;
25:4 "blue, purple, and scarlet thread, fine linen, and goats' hair;
25:5 "ram skins dyed red, badger skins, and acacia wood;
25:6 "oil for the light, and spices for the anointing oil and for the sweet incense;
25:7 "onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod and in the breastplate.
There are five groups of the material for building the tabernacle as follows
- Metal such as gold, silver, and bronze. It is used for the frame of the tabernacle, referring to the firm faith or mouth confessing God (it is said in Romans 10:10 that with heart we believe and with mouth we confess).
- Plant, especially fragrant spices. It refers to the nose.
- Materials taken from cattle such as the skin or hairs, referring to the skin or feelings.
- Precious stones, referring to the ears.
25:12 Like an earring of gold and an ornament of fine gold Is a wise rebuker to an obedient ear.
- Coloring material from pressed shell, referring to seeing eyes.
Thus, the five kinds of material for building the tabernacle refer to the five senses. The renewal to the five senses means the building of spiritual temple
John 10:2210:22.Now it was the Feast of Dedicationin Jerusalem, and it was winter.
Formerly, the physical temple in Jerusalem was dedicated, meaning it had been built or reconstructed completely in the winter. Now it means the renewal of the spiritual temple, referring to our life, until we are perfect and as glorious as Jesus is and we can enter New Jerusalem or eternal heavenly kingdom. But be alert because the spiritual renewal of the temple happens in the spiritual winter
Matthew 24:1224:12 "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
The spiritual winter refers to the last days when the love grows cold until the servants or sons of God become rebellious. In such condition, the temple is destroyed and will perish.The facts found in it are as follows
- The rebellion in the service and ministry.
- Being unfaithful even leaving the service and ministry.
10:25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the mannerof some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
10:26 For if we sin willfullyafter we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
10:27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
Not doing service to God becomes habitual sin that one does not have regret anymore. It increases and becomes intentional sin that one willfully does not serve and minister to God.
- Murmuring or insisting something such as money, high position, et cetera in the service and ministry to God.
1:11 Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.
Consequently, one perishes forever in hell.
- The rebellion in marriage or household.
10:21 "Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.
There is hatred, strife, violence in the household, sexual affairs, divorce, remarriage, and marrying-being given in marriage.
- Disobedience to the Word. It means obedience to Satan.
2:2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
All of the rebellion will go toward perdition in hell or the sea of fire and brimstone. Therefore, we must experience the renewal of the spiritual temple or the five senses in order to enter New Jerusalem
- The renewal to skin or feelings.
10:24 Then the Jews surrounded Him and said to Him, "How long do You keep us in doubt? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly."
What must be renewed is the doubtful feelings to God and His power.
If we are renewed, we will be able to believe and hope in God whatever problem we are facing.
- Doubting God means doubting the true teaching Word because of being tossed by other teachings.
Consequently, one falls and departs from faith and the true teaching to follow the teachings of Satan or false teaching. It means he leaves Jesus.
- Doubting the power of God, especially when one faces impossible matter and seeks his own solution which is not in line with the Word of God.
Consequently, there is dead-end and he goes astray and perishes.
- The renewal to our nose, referring to the worship prayer.
10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him.
Taking up stones to stone means the flesh lust to judge other people and God. It will cause the division and destruction in the body of Christ.
If we are renewed, we can lift up our hands to worship God. It means we have the tearing of flesh until we can surrender to Him and correct our own life, so we can confess and forgive one another. It is the thing that can unite the body of Christ.
- The renewal to our ears.
10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
10:28 "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
The ears must be renewed until we can listen to and obey the voice of the Shepherd, referring to the true shepherding Word. The shepherding Word is the true teaching Word God trusts to a pastor to preach to the congregation faithfully, continually, and repetitively as the food to grow the spirituality until there is perfection.
10:5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
The sign of the well-shepherded sheep is not hearing the strange voice which is not in line to the true shepherding Word, even fleeing from it.
The strange voice that comes from outside is false teaching, gossip, et cetera and from inside is flesh voice or lust.
If we can be obedient to the voice of Shepherd, we will live in the hand of Great Shepherd, so there is guarantee of the assurance of present and future life up to the eternal one [John 10:28].
- The renewal to our eye or sight.
10:32 Jesus answered them, "Many good works I have shown youfrom My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?"
The renewed eye can see Jesus Himself or the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
4:3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
There are two kinds of the preaching of the gospel as follows.
Seeing the true teaching Word means hearing and obeying or practicing it to see the manifestation in our life, namely holiness and life renewal.
- The gospel of salvation that preaches Jesus’ first coming for the sinners that they can believe and be saved.
- The light of the gospel of the glory of Christ or the teaching Word that preaches Jesus’ second coming in glory as the King of kings or heavenly Bridegroom to bring the saved people to be sanctified and renewed until they are perfect and as glorious as Jesus is to be worthy of welcoming His second coming.
We must be alert of these two things.
Consequently, they enter the darkest darkness.
- The saved people who have believed in Jesus but reject the true teaching Word or sanctification are blind, so they live in the darkness of sin.
- The ones who have received the true teaching Word or Bride Tidings but do not see the manifestation in holiness and life renewal live in the darkness of sin.
10:32 Jesus answered them, "Many good works I have shown youfrom My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?"
Seeing the true teaching Word and the manifestation in holiness and life renewal, we can see the work of God or His field. We are equipped with the ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit through the laying hand of a pastor to be employed in the building of the body of Christ.
Ministering to God, we can endure it until the end line when Jesus comes a second time as long as we can see the true teaching Word and the manifestation in holiness and life renewal.
20:12.The hearing ear and the seeing eye, The LORD has made them both.
If our eyes and ears are good, we will become special creation or servants of God. We are equipped with creating power, especially to create wine from water. It is to face these two great problems in the world.
The Bride Tidings is able to sanctify our marriage until we are perfect.
- The marriage problem that there is no wine anymore until it becomes plain, bitter, and there is divorce and remarriage.
The divorce and remarriage cannot solve the problem, even it grows bigger to destroy the marriage.
The solution is the marriage must be brought to the true teaching Word or Bride Tidings, which is able to create wine from water and help the plain bitter marriage to become sweet.
- Unclean marriage or the woman of Babylon.
17:2 "with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication."
The peak of sweetness and perfection is when we can enter the marriage supper of the Lamb of God when Jesus comes a second time.
- The renewal to our mouth.
10:35 "If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),
10:36 "do you sayof Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?
The mouth without any renewal will be conquered by the three kinds of beast as follows.
- The tongue as a fire kindles a forest.
3:5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
It is conquered by Satan or dragon, so there are wicked words causing strife and division, and unclean words causing uncleanness.
- The wild tongue full of deadly poison.
3:7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
3:8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
It is conquered by antichrist or the beast coming out of the sea, namely gossip or saying that discourages the faith, slanders other people, and blasphemes God and the true teaching Word.
- The tongue conquered by false prophet, referring to the beast on the earth or false teachings, lies, et cetera.
3:9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
3:10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
2:9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
2:11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Jesus must be obedient to the point of death in order to renew our mouth and deliver it from the three kinds of beast because He has defeated them. Our mouth can confess Jesus, namely we confess our sins, bear witness, worship God, and cry his name. It continues until we do not stumble in word and we are perfect.
3:2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
We can be perfect and the renewal is finished. We can be consecrated as the spiritual temple and God dwells in our life.
1 Kings 9:1-3
9:1. And it came to pass, when Solomon had finished building the house of the LORD and the king’s house, and all Solomon’s desire which he wanted to do,
9:2 that the LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as He had appeared to him at Gibeon.
9:3 And the LORD said to him: "I have heard your prayer and your supplication that you have made before Me; I have consecrated this house which you have built to put My namethere forever, and My eyesand My heartwill be there perpetually.
The presence of God in our life can happen in these three forms.
- The nameof God in our life. It means the power of God to defeat the trinity of Satan, the source of sin, so we can live in righteousness and holiness; the source of problems, so all problems can be solved by God; and the source of tears, so we can rejoice. It continues until the name of Jesus is written in our name and we become the possession of God.
- The eyeof God is in our life. It means the power of God’s preservation and protection from now on when we are in the world which is full of disasters and difficulties until the time of antichrist’s reigning over the world for three years and half and the judgment of God comes to the world or the judgment in hell.
- The heart of God is in our life. It means the power of His love we can receive in the Holy Communion. The sacrifice of Christ unites us with Him as the body with its Head. We are as John leaning on Jesus’ bosom that we live in the embrace of His mercy. We can love God more than anything and obey Him whatever risk may come.
As a result, the hand of God’s mercy determines our death and life. Our beautiful successful future and all things in our life are in His merciful hand. His merciful hands do all things for us until we are perfect and as glorious as Jesus is to be able to welcome Jesus’ second coming on glorious clouds. We enter the kingdom of peace a thousand years and New Jerusalem.
God blesses you.