Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 14 refers to the seven sprinklings of blood in front of the Ark of the Covenant or the suffering in the flesh for the church together with Jesus as the last sanctification that the church can reach the quality of being blameless or perfect.
Revelation 14 can be divided into the following three parts:
- Verse 1-5 = the church's following Jesus as the Lamb of God (it has been explained from General Service in Malang, August 15, 2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, October 14, 2021).
The church's following Jesus is signified by the sprinklings of blood or the way of the cross, so there is the increase of the sanctification, power, anointing of Holy Spirit, God's blessings, and help up to the Mount Zion or the quality of perfection of the heavenly bride until reaching the New Jerusalem.
- Verse 6-13 = the judgment (it is explained in General Service in Malang, October 17, 2021).
- Verse 14-20 = the harvest on earth.
ad. 2.Revelation 14:6
14:6. Then I saw another angelflying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospelto preach to those who dwell on the earth--to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people--
The first angel preaches the everlasting gospel to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people (it is explained in General Service in Malang, October 17, 2021).
The angel refers to the pastor who preaches the everlasting gospel to the church in the following three levels:
- The gospel of salvation, the Gospel Word, or the Good News that preaches Jesus' first coming for saving the sinful men, especially the Gentiles, so they can be the sheep of God.
- The light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, the teaching Word, or the Bride Tidings for sanctifying the congregation to become the priests and kings up to reaching the perfection.
- The everlasting gospel, namely the Good News which is added with the Bride Tidings or the shepherding Word for bringing the church to reach the eternal life in the heavenly kingdom.
Rejecting it, one will get the judgment of God forever.
The facts found in the everlasting life are as follows:Revelation 14:714:7.saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Himwho made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water."
- Fearing the Lord (it is explained in General Service in Malang, October 17, 2021).
- Glorifying God (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, October 19, 2021).
- Worshiping God as the Maker.
We learn about worshiping God. Being lazy or getting bored in worshiping God, one will get the everlasting judgment. Liking worshiping God as the Maker means as follows
- We bow down or humble ourselves as low as possible for worshiping Jesus as the Great Shepherd.
95:6.Oh come, let us worshipand bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker. 95:7 For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture, And the sheep of His hand. Today, if you will hear His voice:
The results are as follows:
- We can be the sheep of God which are shepherded well and correctly.
The requirements of beings shepherded are as follows:
- Always dwelling in the sheepfold or having the perseverance in doing the three main services to God as follows:
- The Golden Candlestick or the perseverance in committing the General Service to get the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts.
- The Table of Showbread or the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense or the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love.
- Being obedient to the voice of the shepherd.
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the Trinity of God. We cannot be made fall in sins except we ourselves willingly fall. We cannot be deceived by the false teachings.
Not falling nor being deceived means that we have peace.
- We confess that we are the sheep for slaughter, namely only a step between us and the death, so we are always encouraged to fully surrender to the Great Shepherd. We stretch out our hands and He stretches out His merciful hands for protecting and preserving us abundantly until we can say 'I shall not want' or reach the perfection.
7:17."for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd themand lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
The hands of God also lead us to the New Jerusalem. It means that we are led to the living fountains of water. We are never dry, but always love God and others. We will be led to the beautiful and successful future life up to the New Jerusalem or the last sheepfold.
- We must adorn ourselves with holiness or live in it and become the priests and kings for worshiping Jesus as the King and the Heavenly Bridegroom with saying "Alleluia".
43:15.I am the LORD, your Holy One,The Creator of Israel, your King."
54:5.For your Makeris your husband, The LORD of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.
96:9.Oh, worship the LORDin the beauty of holiness! Tremble before Him, all the earth. 96:10 Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns; The world also is firmly established, It shall not be moved; He shall judge the peoples righteously."
Worshiping Jesus as the King, He, as the King and Heavenly Bridegroom, will open the door of heaven for pouring the rain of Holy Spirit abundantly for working in the midst of us and there will be no plague anymore.
14:17.And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do notcome up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain.
14:18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plaguewith which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
The anointing and fullness of Holy Spirit are the signs that we are set free from the plague or God's judgment.
The results are as follows:
- Holy Spirit changes us from the fleshly men to the spiritual ones like Jesus is. It begins from being strong and of good courage.
5:5.Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
96:10. Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns; The world also is firmly established, It shall not be moved; He shall judge the peoples righteously."
'shall not be moved' = being strong and of good courage.
It means not being doubtful and not leaving God as well as not committing sin, but keeping on living in righteousness regardless of anything we must face. We keep on holding fast the true teaching Word. We also keep faithful and fervent in spirit in the service and ministry to God. We keep on believing and hoping God or we like worshiping Him. The weak fleshly man can be strong and of good courage.
- The physical miracles also happen.
14:21.Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east windall that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided.
14:22 So the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea on the dry ground, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left.
'a strong east wind' = Holy Spirit.
Holy Spirit divided the Red Sea. It means finishing all impossible big problems and the increasing sins.
Holy Spirit also makes the Red Sea a wall. It means protecting and preserving us up to the pre-persecution of the Antichrist and the time when the Antichrist reigns over the world for three and a half years. We are preserved directly by God through the Word and Holy Communion. There is nothing impossible and heavy, but all things become easy and light. All ways are opened for us. It refers to the steps of miracle.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be changed to be as perfect as He is for being worthy to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds. We do not stumble in words, saying "Alleluia". We enter the Paradise and the heavenly kingdom forever.
God blesses you.