Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are in Revelation 2-3 (it has been explained from General Service in Surabaya, July 27, 2014)
about the last sanctification to the seven churches that they can be perfect. The church has many excellences, but cannot welcome Jesus' second coming if there is a blemish. Therefore, we need the last sanctification.
We are learning Revelation 3: 14-22 about the church of the LAODICEANS
. This is the last or the seventh church in the book of Revelation that shows the condition of the church in the last days or all of us (it has been explained from General Service in Surabaya, June 14, 2015)
.Revelation 3: 21-22
3:21. "To him who overcomesI will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
3:22 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." THE PROMISE OF GOD
to the church of the Laodiceans or all of us who overcome is sitting with Him on the throne of the heavenly kingdomor New Jerusalem forever or we become His Bride
. This is our main and last purpose in following and ministering to Jesus.
All things we have are meaningless if we cannot sit on the heavenly throne.
The relationship between the bridegroom and the bride is in LOVE
. They cannot be separated forever because the love is eternal. We must have the love of God to sit with Jesus on the heavenly throne. The love of God refers to the two tablets of stone in Tabernacle which consist of two parts as follows.
- The first tablet.
It contains four laws, namely loving God with all of our body, soul, and spirit or more than anything.
- The second tablet.
It contains six laws, namely loving other people as we love ourselves.
We have learnt it generally in General Service in Surabaya, December 6, 2015
. We will learn it one by one now. AD.1:THE FIRST TABLET
It contains four laws, namely loving God with all of our body, soul, and spirit or more than anything. The facts found in it are as follows.
- Hating evil or sins.
Psalm 97: 10-11
97:10. You who love the LORD, hate evil! He preserves the souls of His saints; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.
97:11 Light is sown for the righteous, And gladness for the upright in heart.
Loving or keeping sins means hating God.
Proverbs 6: 16-19
6:16. These six things the LORD hates, Yes, sevenare an abomination to Him:
6:17 A proud look(1), A lying tongue(2), Hands that shed innocent blood(3),
6:18 A heart that devises wicked plans(4), Feet that are swift in running to evil(5),
6:19 A false witness who speaks lies(6), And one who sows discord among brethren(7).
There are seven sins which God hates. We must hate such sins also.
Loving or keeping one or all of the seven sins means hating God. Consequently, the candlestick is quenched and one lives in the darkness of sins in the deeds or saying. He lives in the curse and perdition.
- A proud look or relying on something in the world more than God. One belittles God and other people.
- A lying tongue or ramified one. This is the tongue of serpent as follows.
- The saying changes easily or cannot be accounted for.
- Changing the teaching Word according to the condition.
- Hands that shed innocent blood or there is no justice.
It happens because of the proud look and lying tongue. One feels that he is the most righteous person. Such person is the same as fornicator who cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).
- A heart that devises wicked plans.
The seven sins which God hate are like a candlestick with seven lamps on the one shaft and the six branches. The shaft refers to the heart.
The heart is the source of our life. It determines our life. Therefore, we must keep our heart to be sincere alwaysand the other six branches will also be good.
The sincere heart is like the plain without the hills and valleys. It is straight forward, not tortuous. Such heart is the strong foundation to receive the blessings from God and be orbited or used by God.
- Feet that are swift in running to evil or the evil life journey.
- A false witness who speaks lies.
- One who sows discord among brethren.
He is a trouble maker. It happens because of gossips.
Let us finish the quarrel because of sin through the reconciliation. Let us return to the bible when there is a quarrel because of the matter of the true teaching Word. Do not add and take away the Word like Eve who got naked.
One the contrary, we will love God more than anything if we hate the seven sins. As a result, our candlestick is burning and we can do good and righteous deeds.
We must be righteous first and then we can be good.
We can give to other people who are in need.
The results we get if the candlestick is burning are as follows.
- We are protected and preserved by Godto face the difficulties, evil, uncleanness, and rebellion in the world. Moreover, we are protected and preserved when the antichrist reigns over the world for three years and six months.
The antichrist is the peak of the darkness in the world. We can face him only by the light, not the money or other things because the antichrist will have dominion over all things.
- We have the peace of heaven.
Psalm 97: 11
97:11. Light is sown for the righteous, And gladnessfor the upright in heart.
- We get the clean and bright fine linen or THE BRIDE GARMENTS, so we do not get naked. There is the joy of the bride.
Revelation 19: 8
19:8. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous actsof the saint.
- We can endure.
James 1: 12
1:12. Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
We will have no love if we are disappointed, hopeless, and proud of something.
There are three kinds of endurance as follows.
The results of enduring in facing the false teachings, temptations, and the antichrist are as follows.
- We endure in facing the strong wind, namely the false teachings and untrue gossips.
2 Thessalonians 2: 15
2:15. Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
It means as follows.
- We hold fast to the true teaching Word we have received by word or epistle.
- We hold fast to the true teaching Word we have experienced and testified. Such Word becomes our footing to go to the higher level.
'the traditions which you were taught' means as follows.
- It is not as an arrogance, but a firm assurance of Paul. He dares to be responsible before God and other people that what he preaches is in line to the Bible or the truth of God.
- It is also our firm assurancethat what we receive from the servant of God is true according to the Bible.
- We endure in facing the heavy rain, namely the temptations, problems in all aspects of life, and sins up to the peak, even the impossible problems.
It means as follows.
Satan attacks with the heavy rain, namely temptations, physical and spiritual problems, and sins, to make one unfaithful in serving and ministering to God; even stop doing that. Consequently, one becomes like a house whose roof falls down. The spirits of evil and uncleanness or the snake, wind, and other things may enter to destroy him.
- We keep on believing and hoping in God only, not others.
- We keep on giving thanks to God. We are not disappointed, hopeless, nor proud of anything. We keep on living in righteousness and holiness.
For example, Joseph kept righteous and holy regardless of all things he had to face. He did not sin.
- We keep faithful and fervent in spiritin serving and ministering to God.
How great the destruction in our life is, we can be helped as long as we serve to Godand hear the Word.
- We endure facing the great flood or the antichristor the hatred, slander, and persecution.
It means that we keep silent.We do not plead ourselves. We correct ourselves or worship God like Sadrach, Meshach and Abed-Nego (Daniel 3: 16-18). As a result, God pleads our life.
James 1: 12
1:12. Blessedis the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of lifewhich the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
- The joy of heaven.
- The crown of life or THE CROWN OF THE BRIDE.
- Obeying the command of God or the true teaching Word.
John 14: 15
14:15. "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
It is the Word that comes out of His mouth or the true teaching Word that is revealed through a verse that explains other verses in the Bible.
The process of being obedient is as follows.
- Hearing the Word with a broken heart or earnest longing and need like a crying baby who longs for the pure spiritual milk.
Psalm 119: 20
119:20. My soul breakswith longing For Your judgments at all times.
We, the Gentiles, are like the dog licking the crumbs until there is no remnant anymore.
- Meditating or thinking about the Word until we can understand.
Psalm 119: 15-16
119:15. I will meditateon Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways.
119:16 I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.
We will understand the Word if we hear it seriously.
The true teaching Word is written in our mind or forehead. It means that we love God with all of our soul.
- Believing the true teaching Word.
Psalm 119: 11
119:11. Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You!
It becomes the faith in our heart. The Word is written in our heart.The proof is we do not sin anymore. It means that we love God with all of our spirit.
- Obeying the Word.
Psalm 119: 4
119:4. You have commanded us To keepYour precepts diligently.
It is written in the hands. Obeying the Word means that we love God with all of our body, soul, and spirit.
Thus, one who hates sins or endures and obeys the true teaching Word loves God with all of his body, soul, and spirit. He has the two tablets of stone and may sit with Jesus on the throne of the heavenly kingdom. Obeying the Word of God is the same as lifting up the two hands to God to surrender fully to Him and worship Him. As a result, God stretches His hands of power to us.
We feel His power as follows
- God commands the blessings to come to us--the miraculous preservation power of God.
Deuteronomy 28: 1-4, 8
28:1. "Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obeythe voice of the LORD your God, to observecarefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth.
28:2 "And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:
28:3 "Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.
28:4 "Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.
28:8 "The LORD will command the blessing on youin your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
We are preserved spiritually. It means that we have the peace in our life and all things become easy and light. We get near the heavenly throne.
- Healing power
Exodus 15: 26
15:26. and said, "If you diligently heedthe voice of the LORD your God and dowhat is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."
We meet Jehovah Rapha. We are healed physically that we can serve and minister to God and spiritually God portects us from sins as follows.
- Past sins or the burden. We are forgiven by the blood of Jesus.
- Future sins. We are perfect someday. It means as follows.
- Our conscience doe not accuse us anymore.
- Satan cannot accuse us to make us fall and we cannot accuse other people.
- The Lord cannot point at our sin through anything. God still points at our sins through the preaching of the true teaching Word now so that we can be helped.
- Creation power.
John 21: 3, 6
21:3. Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.
21:6 And He said to them, "Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some." So they cast, and now they were not able to draw it in because of the multitude of fish.
It spiritually means the renewalfrom fleshly man to spiritual one like Jesus. We can have the image of God the Trinity. This is the greatest miracle.
John 14: 15-17, 21-23
14:15. "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
14:17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
14:21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
14:22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?"
14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
The results of being obedient are as follows.
Returning to the image of God the Trinity means that we have the nine fruits of Spirit as follows.
- 'the Spirit of truthwill be in you' = Holy Spirit God is poured in our life.
- 'I will love him and manifest Myself to him.' = the Son of God is in our life.
- 'My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him' = Father God dwells in our life.
Galatians 5: 22-23
5:22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
5:23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
The more we are renewed, the clearer image of God the Trinity we have. The creation power happens spiritually and physically. Nothing can be something, the impossible can be possible, and all problems are solved by God.
- Love, joy, peace are the image of Father God or the Lord.
- Longsuffering, kindness, goodness are the image of the Son of God or Jesus.
- Faithfulness, gentleness, self-control are the image of Holy Spirit God or Christ.
We are as perfect and glorious as Jesus is when He comes a second time in His glory as the King of all kings and Heavenly Bridegroom. We become His bride who is ready welcoming His second coming with the VOICE OF BRIDE, namely 'Alleuia!'
Afterwards, we enter the Future Paradise or the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace and New Jerusalem. We sit with Jesus on the heavenly throne forever.
Revelation 19: 6-7
19:6. And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
God blesses you.