To Coincide with Priess and Priests to Be Upgrading Service
Peace and grace in the love of the Lord Jesus Christ.
We are still in the book of Revelation chapter 2-3
According to Tabernacle teaching, it refers to the seven sprinklings of blood in front of the Ark of the Covenant
It means the seven epistles for the seven churches of the Gentiles
or the last sanctification
that is done by God for the seven churches of the Gentiles in the last days that they can be made perfect or without blemish as Jesus is. They can be the perfect bride of heaven who is ready to welcome Jesus' second coming.
There are seven churches that experience the sprinkling of blood.
- The church in EPHESUS(Revelation 2: 1-7) (It has been explained from General Service in Surabaya, July 27, 2014to General Service in, September7, 2014). The church in Ephesus must return to the first love, so that they can return to paradise.
- The church in SMYRNA(Revelation 2: 8-11) (It has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, August 14, 2014).
THE CHURCH IN SMYRNA
Revelation 2: 8-92:8. "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:
2:9 "I know your works, tribulation, and poverty(but you are rich); and I know the blasphemyof those who say they are Jewsand are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. "
' = the pastor of the congregation.
Verse 8 = the Lord appears as follows.
- 'the First and the Last' (the Alpha and the Omega) to show the first love up to the perfect oneto give His grace and the love of the Bridegroom.
the Alpha = the first love (the Altar of Burnt Offering= Christ's sacrifice) = the grace.
the Omega = the perfect love = the love of the Bridegroom.
- 'who was dead, and came to life' = giving examplein the experience of death and resurrection or the cross experience.
Revelation 2: 9
2:9 "I know your works, tribulation, and poverty(but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of thosewho say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Verse 9 = the condition of the church inSmyrna
that is in THE CROSS EXPERIENCE
or suffering in the flesh together with Jesus, namely tribulation, poverty, and being slandered.1 Peter 2: 19
2:19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
'endures grief, suffering wrongfully
' = experiencing the cross.
God lets His sons or servants to experience the cross or suffer in the flesh together with Jesus, so that they can get the mercy or grace
A priest or servant of God MUST
have the grace because of these reasons.
- So that they can endurein ministering to God until the end.
- Moreover, they can be ready to welcome Jesus' second comingon the glorious clouds and rejoice with Him forever. This is our highest hope in our serving and ministering to God because all things we get in the world will be useless and meaningless if we are left when Jesus comes a second time.
Therefore, God always pours out His grace
to the priests, His servants and sons, from age to age
- The age of Father God or the first agethat was counted from Adam to Abraham for about two thousand years.
The representative was Noah. He was a servant of God, priest, or a preacher of righteousness.
2 Peter 2: 5
2:5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;
' a preacher of righteousness' = the duty of God's servant or priest.
Genesis 6: 8
6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Noah found the grace of God through entering the ark after making it. It is the suffering in the fleshtogether with God because he was not an expert of that while there was no rain, so he got the mocking of others. His condition was the same as the church in Smyrna who is despised and slandered.
As a result,Noah was saved from the flood or God's judgment.
Likewise, a priest must receive the grace of God.
Why did God condemn the world with the flood?
Genesis 6: 5-7
6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6:6 And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
6:7 So the LORD said, "I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them."
Because the heartof human, including God's servants and sons, tends to be evil and unclean, so there are only deeds of sin up to the peak at school, in the office, on the road, in vacation, and anywhere, even in the church (one serves to God only for getting money).
The peak of sin means as follows.
The deeds of sin up to the peak are as follows.
- The sins concerning eating-drinking such as smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse.
- The sins concerning marrying-being given in marriage such as sexuality sin with all its kinds, sexual deviation or lesbianism, homosexuality, and sex to one's self, and wrong marriage as well as free sex.
All sinful deeds up to the peak will come up before God to cause His condemnation to cometo destroy all men in the world.
- The deeds that make God grieved.
- The deeds that make parents grieved, like the deed of Esau.
- The deeds that make pastor grieved.
- The deeds that give disadvantage to others.
It has happened physically as the prophecy of the spiritual one.
1 Peter 3: 20-21
3:20 who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.
3:21 There is also an antitypewhich now saves us--baptism(not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
The heart that tends to do evil and unclean things refers to disobedience to God.
Formerly, Noah found grace to enter the ark and be saved from the flood.
Now, we get the grace to be baptized correctlyfor being saved from the wrath of God.
The correct water baptismis not according to any servant of God or church organization, but what is written in the Bibleas follows.
Jesus has no sin. Actually, He does not need the repentance and water baptism. Why did He willingly get the water baptism? Because He obeyed the will of God and gave us example, so that we will not run to and fro, but see Him as the Head.
- In accordance to the will of God.
John did not want to baptize Jesus because he knew himself who was subordinate than Jesus. But, Jesus said "Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness".
- We are baptized as Jesus was baptized or we follow His example, namely coming out of the water (Matthew 3) not only being washed (Romans 6: 4).
Jesus is the Head and we are His body. It means that our baptism must be the same as Jesus'.
There were many arks in the days of Noah, but they could not save human. Only the ark of Noah could save men. Likewise, there are many kinds of water baptism now, but only the one that is according to God's will is able to save us.
The eight peoplewho were saved are four couples.
It meansthat we get the grace of God when our marriage can be in one ark or one true water baptism, so that we get the salvation of bride.
The water baptism is the same as the flood. The sinful people were drowned by the flood, but Noah and his family entered the ark.
Thus, the water baptismis useful for burying our old life and getting the new or heavenly one, namely a good conscience or the obedient heart.
The facts found in having the good conscience are as follows.
Genesis 6: 9
6:9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfectin his generations. Noah walked with God.
The results are as follows.
- Living in righteousness.
- 'perfect' = honestyas follows.
The honest heart will easilyfollow the true teachings, consecration, and marriage and we will be honest in all thingswithout asking many questions because we have been sensitive.
- Honesty about teachings.
The good conscience is able to distinguish the true teachings from the false ones.
- Honesty about the true consecration. One can distinguish between the true consecration and the false one.
- Honesty in marriage.
On the contrary, one will not easily confess the right and false matters if he has dishonest heart, even he will mix the right and the false.
Dishonesty is the same as being like a serpent.
- Walking with Goduntil we can enter the ark.
The ark refers to baptism.
The ark also refers to Tabernacle because the ark of Noah had three decks and and Tabernacle has three rooms.
The meanings of walking with God are as follows.
- Being well and correctly shepherdedin the Holy Place. It refers to the perseverance in doing three main services to God as follows.
- Golden Candlestick or perseverance in doing General Service to have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts.
- Table of Showbread or perseverance in doing Bible Study Service with Holy Communion to have fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- Golden Altar of Incense or perseverance in doing Prayer Service to have fellowship with Father God in His love.
- Doing the service and ministry to God faithfully.
We are living in the arkwhen we are baptized of water correctly and shepherded well and correctly.
- Our marriage and children can be saved.
- We have the blessing of God's preservation and protectionthat is miraculous in the midst of difficulties and impossibilities in the world. Please remember that there were only floods outside the ark of Noah.
If we are not shepherded, we will live in the floodsand not be able to endure.
Just choose carefullywhether we live in the ark or in the floods!
Being shepherded in the three main services to God is difficult indeed, so there are many people, even Christians, who reject it.
We must be firm in the shepherding. Do not peep to see outside or want to know other teachings and feel so strong, or else you can be drawn by the floods.
The people in the arkcannot see outside or the floods, but God only.
The five thousand men sat on the grass. The man, pastor, and husband determinethe movement of the family, to the ark of Noah or the floods. Nevertheless, although we do not have any supplies, God or the Great Shepherd will preserve and save us if we live in the ark of Noah.
- The age of the Son of God or the middle onethat was counted from Abraham to Jesus' first coming that He was born to die on the cross. It took time about two thousand years.
The representative was Mary(a servant of God or priest) who got the grace of God.
Luke 1: 38
1:38 Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her.
Luke 1: 30-31
1:30 Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favorwith God.
1:31 "And behold, you will conceivein your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS.
She got the grace of God through conceiving the Baby Jesus before she got married, not because of sin but the suffering in the flesh because of God.
The grace cannot be separated from the cross.
Entering the ark of Noah or the Holy Place is also the suffering in the flesh.
Conceiving the Baby Jesus means CONCEIVING THE WORD OF GOD(John 1: 1, 14= Jesus is the Word of God).
There are two kinds of the preaching of the Word of God as the teaching of Paul the apostle as follows.
Let us now conceive the Word. Not conceiving the Word, righteousness, and holiness means conceiving the other things, namely evil, uncleanness, bitterness, revenge, and so on or the fiery serpents.
- The gospel of salvation= gospel Word = milk or Good News (Proverbs 25: 25).
Ephesians 1: 13
1:13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
It is the gospel preaching Jesus' first coming in the world to die on the cross and save or justify the sinners or bring them to believe in Jesus, be saved and justified.
Thus, conceiving the Word of God or the gospel of salvation means living in the righteousness.
Formerly, Mary faced the threat because of already conceiving the Baby Jesus before getting married. Doing such adultery, a woman had to be stoned until dead. Likewise, we face threat, the despising of others, and so on because of living in righteousness. Thus, conceiving the Word is a hard thing, but it is the grace of God when we can live in the righteousness.
- The light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ or the true teaching Word. It is the Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword = solid food = bride Tidings.
2 Corinthians 4: 3-4
4:3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
It preaches Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds in the glory as the King of all kings and Heavenly Bridegroom to sanctify the saved people and make them perfect as the Bride of God.
The gospel Word or milk is for the babies, namely the people who have just been saved. It must be increased with the solid food, so that the growth will not be abnormal.
Thus, conceiving the true teaching Word means living in holiness. It is also the grace of God.
The results of conceiving or obeying the true teaching Word are as follows.
- We have the joy or peace of heaven that is more than anything in the world, even it cannot be affected by anything.
Luke 11: 27-28
11:27 And it happened, as He spoke these things, that a certain woman from the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, "Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts which nursed You!"
11:28 But He said, "More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!"
'keep it'= obedience= conceiving.
- We are sanctified continually from the hidden sin in our heart and mind, deeds, and saying, until someday we are perfect and without any sin or blemish. We are as glorious as Jesus is.
Hebrews 4: 12-13
4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
4:13 And there is no creature hiddenfrom His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
As a result, our marriage can be united and joyful moreuntil we have the oneness of the perfect marriage in the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- The age of Holy Spirit God or the last onethat was counted from Jesus' first coming to the second one for about two thousand years.
In the book of Genesis chapter 6 or the beginning of the Bible, there was the grace of God. Likewise, in the end of the Bibleor the book of Revelation chapter 22, there is God's grace for preparing us to be ready in welcoming Jesus' second coming.
Revelation 22: 20-21
22:20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christbe with you all. Amen."
We must receive the grace of God in order to welcome Jesus' second comingon the glorious clouds and enter the marriage supper of the Lamb of God, the kingdom of peace a thousand years or the future paradise, up to New Jerusalem or heavenly kingdom forever.
The representative of the last age is the church in Smyrnaor the church of the Gentiles or all of us.
We get the grace of God to suffer in the flesh or experience the cross together with Jesus.
2 Corinthians 4: 16-17
4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by dverse
4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
'our outward man is perishing'= although our body decreases because of getting older, we will be more faithful and fervent in spirit if our spirituality is renewed.
We experience the suffering in the flesh together with Jesus to get the life renewalfrom fleshy men to spiritual ones as Jesus is, so that we can enter New Jerusalemforever that is our final purpose.
What must be renewed? Our heartas follows.
We must BE STRONG AND OF GOOD COURAGE. There is no disappointment and doubt, but we trust and entrust our life fully to God or the true teaching Word and His power, regardless of any risk we have to take.
- verse 16= we must not lose heart.
- All things are new in New Jerusalem. There is no old thing anymore. There is no more sea.
Revelation 21: 1
21:1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed awverse Also there was no more sea.
The sea refers to a doubtful heart.
We must not have doubtful heart on our way to go to New Jerusalem.
James 1: 6
1:6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the seadriven and tossed by the wind.
The doubt means as follows.
- The doubt towards Godor the true teaching Word because of being tossed by other teachings.
- The doubt toward the power of God when facing temptation until one hopes in others.
Joshua 1: 6-7, 9, 18
1:6 "Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.
1:7 "Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.
1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
1:18 "Whoever rebels against your command and does not heed your words, in all that you command him, shall be put to death. Only be strong and of good courage."
Formerly, Joshua was strong and of good courage, so he was used by God to bring the house of Israel to enter Canaan by the guidance of the Ark of the Covenant. It was a great revival.
The colt was being used by Jesus. It means that the Gentiles who are strong and of good couragewill be used by God in the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain or the one for building the perfect body of Christ led by Bride Tidings or the true teaching Word.
Do not look at any human, but the Ark of the Covenant or the true teaching Word!
We must be strong and of courage because we will face many hindrances and obstacleslike Noah had to face the flood, the shame of Mary and the threat for being stoned, and Daniel had to face the den of very hungry lions.
The meanings of the den of lions are as follows.
Daniel 6: 7, 10
- False teachings, service, and worship.
- Sinsup to the peak as a lion that tears everything.
- Impossible problemsas if we must live in the den of hungry lions.
- Slanderslike roaring lions.
It is like the condition of the church in Smyrna who is slandered by the Jews, refefrring to the Christians or servants of God, and despised, and gossiped by others.
6:7 "All the governors of the kingdom, the administrators and satraps, the counselors and advisors, have consulted togetherto establish a royal statute and to make a firm decree, that whoever petitions any god or man for thirty days, except you, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions.
6:10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went home. And in his upper room, with his windows open toward Jerusalem, he knelt down on his knees three times that day, and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as was his custom since early days.
'have consulted together' = false fellowship or conspiracy that only accuses others. It is called as the synagogue of Satan.
When Daniel knew the prohibition of the king, he knelt down on his knees.
Let us check ourselves. What do wbre do when we are in distress, pressure, and impossibilities?
Like Daniel, we must keep on worshiping God, being strong and of good courage, believing and entrusting ourselves fully to Him.
Do not doubt. The doubtful heart will cause commotion because one asks the oppinon of many people. We must be calm. If one runs to and fro in a boat that is tossed by the wind and waves, the boat will sink sooner.
If we are strong and of good courage, the hands of God's grace will be stretched out to shut the lion's mouth. It means as follows.
- The hands of God's grace are able to preserve and protect us miraculously in our spiritual and physical life.
Daniel 6: 20, 22
6:20 And when he came to the den, he cried out with a lamenting voice to Daniel. The king spoke, saying to Daniel, "Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to deliver you from the lions?"
6:22 "My God sent His angel and shut the lions' mouths, so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent before Him; and also, O king, I have done no wrong before you."
verse20 = Daniel was a servant of God or priest.
Physically, we can be alive because of the preservation of God in the midst of impossibilities as if we are among many hungry lions.
Spiritually, we can endure to keep the righteousness, holiness, true teaching Word, service and ministry to God as well as true worship.
- The hands of God's grace are stretched out to lift Daniel up or finish all problems, even the impossible one.
Daniel 6: 24, 23
6:24 And the king gave the command, and they brought those men who had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions--them, their children, and their wives; and the lions overpowered them, and broke all their bones in piecesbefore they ever came to the bottom of the den.
6:23 Then the king was exceedingly glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no injury whatever was found on him, because he believed in his God.
'they should take Daniel up out of the den'= the problem is finished.
'no injury whatever was found on him ' = all things we sacrifice for the revival of Holy Spirit at the last rain will never vanish away.
verse 24 = 'they cast them into the den of lions--them, their children, and their wives and the lions overpowered them, and broke all their bones in pieces'= A dangerwill happen because of accusing the righteous person. The hands of God are stretched out to punish the accuser and his family.
- The hands of mercy and grace of God are able to exalt us in due time.
Daniel 6: 26-28
6:26 I make a decree that in every dominion of my kingdom men must tremble and fear before the God of Daniel. For He is the living God, And steadfast forever; His kingdom is the one which shall not be destroyed, And His dominion shall endure to the end.
6:27 He delivers and rescues, And He works signs and wonders In heaven and on earth, Who has delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.
6:28 So this Daniel prosperedin the reign of Darius and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.
It means as follows.
- We are used for being the witness of God in the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain by bringing Good News and especially Bride Tidings and nothing may hinder us.
- The hands of grace and mercy of God gives us beautiful and successful future life in His time.
- The hands of God's grace are able to change usuntil we are as glorious as He is and lift us up on the glorious clouds. We meet Jesus and enter New Jerusalem forever.
God blesses you.