The Child Submission
The name of this child is Noah. One of the superiorities of Noah is entering his ark or the one which is delightful before God, because it is made according to His will. We submit this child so that he becomes like Noah who is delightful before Him and enters the true and ark of Noah spiritually.
The spiritual meanings of the ark of Noah are as follows:
- The true water baptism.
1 Peter 3:20-21
3:20 who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.
3:21 There is also an antitype which now saves us--baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
The true water baptism means that one who has believed or died to sin must be buried in water with Jesus, so he comes out of water with Him and gets a new life or lives in righteousness anywhere, anytime, and in any circumstances.
- The true marriage.
It is according to the righteousness of the word. We must keep the holiness, righteousness, and the unity of the marriage.
- The true shepherding.
The pen must be right, namely the shepherd and sheep are in the shepherding pen. The food must be right also, namely the true teaching word. So, we can say "I shall not want". It means that God preserves us miraculously and abundantly, so we always give thanks. Spiritually, He sanctifies us till we are perfect and can welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds.
God blesses you. General Service
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 7:15b-167:15 "Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.
7:16 "They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat.
The activity of God on the throne of heaven is dwelling, spreading His wings, or giving His covering for us.
The proofs are as follows:
- They shall neither hunger nor thirst anymore. It refers to the preservation of the Word of God.
- The sun shall not strike them anymore, nor any heat. It refers to the preservation of Holy Spirit.
So, the covering of God for us now is the word of God and Holy Spirit or the two wings of a great eagle.Job 39:27-28
39:27 Does the eagle mount up at your command, And make its nest on high?
39:28 On the rocks it dwells and resides, On the crag of the rock and the stronghold.
The two wings of a great eagle bring us to the rock on high which is hard to be visited by enemies.
There are three meanings of the rock as follows:
- The rock refers to Jesus as the Redeemer.
19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.
62:2 He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.
It means that Jesus as the only sinless man must die on the cross to redeem our sins and save the sinful man.
Moses climbed the mount of Sinai and was showed the kingdom of heaven by God. Then, he was commanded to make the kingdom of heaven on the earth so that it was the same as the one in heaven, namely the holy temple or the Tabernacle. It has three rooms, namely the court, Holy Place, and the Most Holy Place. This salvation refers to the court of Tabernacle.
The proofs that we receive the salvation are as follows:
- The faith or the Gate, namely believing Jesus through hearing the word of Christ or the one which is anointed by Holy Spirit.
We were the same as hear the word until we understand and trust it, so it becomes faith in our heart. It is the time that the gate of salvation is opened.
- Repenting or the Altar of Burnt Offering, namely stopping sinning to return to God or die to sin.
The faith in our heart becomes the brake for us not to do the sins. We die to sin, especially from the lie and hatred.
- The water baptism or the Brazen Laver.
6:4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
2:12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
The true water baptism is that one who has believed, repented, or died to sin must be buried in water with Jesus, so he resurrects or comes out of water with Him. So, the door of heaven is opened and we get a new life or the heavenly one, namely experiencing the anointing of Holy Spirit.
3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
- The anointing of Holy Spirit or the Door of Tabernacle, so we get the good and sincere conscience and we can determine between the right thing and the wrong one. So, we do not do sin, but live in righteousness. We are not condemned or destroyed. It means that we get the covering of God.
37:25 I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread.
37:26 He is ever merciful, and lends; And his descendants are blessed.
God is able to bless and preserve miraculously in the midst of difficulties in the wilderness of the world and we can be blessing for other people. We like to give until we are happier to give than to take or we have the righteous acts. It will become the tunic of the bride or the clean and bright fine linen.
19:8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
On other hand, one who is stingy and greedy will be naked and cannot welcome Jesus' second coming, but being cast out by God.
- Jesus as the good Shepherd. It refers to the Holy Place or the shepherding pen.
49:24 But his bow remained in strength, And the arms of his hands were made strong By the hands of the Mighty God of Jacob (From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel).
10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
Jesus, the Good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep so that they become the good ones, namely being shepherded well and correctly. The good shepherd must be also shepherded well and correctly.
The requirement is eating the true shepherding word or the true teaching word which is entrusted to a shepherd by God to be preached to the sheep or the congregation faithfully, continually, sequentially, and repetitively, so it becomes the spiritual food for them.
The good sheep only hear and obey the shepherding word or the voice of the shepherd. They will run away from strange voice. If one opens his ears to the strange voice, he will be separated from the good and right shepherding until he goes out from it sometime.
- To give extra power so that they do not stumble or fall in sins up to the peak.
- They can grow to the spiritual maturity which aims at the holiness until being as perfect as Jesus is.
Judas also forced himself in good and right shepherding, but he kept his sins or did not change, so he was lost forever.
20:37 "I will make you pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant.
The shepherding word is the same as the rod leading us to enter the shepherding pen or the Holy Place.
2:41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.
2:42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
At the church of early rain, after water and Holy Spirit baptism, there were three kinds of perseverance.
Now, on the later rain, after water and Holy Spirit baptism, we enter the perseverance in doing three main services in the shepherding as follows:
The success of the preaching of the shepherding word happens when a pastor can bring the congregation to enter the pen to be counted.
- The Golden of Candlestick refers to the perseverance in doing General Service to have the fellowship with the Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts of Holy. The sheep are given drink.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in doing Bible Study Service and Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching word and sacrifice of Christ. The sheep are fed.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in doing Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love. The sheep breathe in His love.
21:12 'nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.
Only in the shepherding pen we are counted or consecrated by God. We get the special covering from Him so that we are not disturbed by the trinity of Satan. Our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God, so we cannot be touched by the trinity of Satan. The proof is that we are in peace and all things are easy and light.
Let us make the shepherding as the most delightful place until someday we enter the last shepherding in the New Jerusalem.
In the shepherding pen, we can live in holiness and experience the anointing oil on our head. [Leviticus 21:12]
2 Corinthians 11:2-3
11:2 For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
11:3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
The anointing oil on head means that the heart and mind are anointed by God as follows:
The rod does not stop in the shepherding, but it leads the sheep to go outside the shepherding or enter the inter-shepherding fellowship.
- So that we have the good and sincere heart and mind as well as we can determine between the true teaching and the wrong one.
- So that we are not deceived by the false teaching and we can determine between the true service, worship, marriage, job, and everything and the wrong ones, so we live in righteousness and holiness.
- So that we are not dry in spirituality. Being dry refers to dissatisfaction. It makes one gossip, murmur, and look for the satisfaction in the world until falling in sins up to the peak and one gossip, murmur, and look service and ministry. Being anointed by Holy Spirit, one is not dry in spirituality, so he always gives thanks to God, and keeps faithful and fervent in spirit in the service and ministry until the end line, namely passing away or Jesus comes for the second time.
10:3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
10:16 "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold;them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
The shepherding rod will lead us to go out of shepherding pen or to do the fellowship. Why do we have to enter the fellowship of the body of Christ?
1 Peter 5:4
- So that we are not attacked or eaten by the shepherd who is more wicked than a wolf.
- So that we are not egoistic or selfish, but we can bring the blessing of God and to be the blessing for other people. Egoism refers to the characteristic of a goat.
- So that we enter the edifying of the perfect body of Christ and become one.
- We will see the heaven that is opened. It means that we are blessed and sanctified more until we see Jesus face to face on the glorious clouds.
5:4 and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.
In the shepherding pen, we receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.
- Jesus as the King or the perfect heavenly Bridegroom sanctifies and perfects us to be His bride.
32:2 Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
32:3 For I proclaim the name of the LORD: Ascribe greatness to our God.
32:4 He is the Rock, His work is perfect;For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christalso loved the church and gave Himselffor her,
5:26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washingof water by the word,
5:27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.
Jesus as the heavenly Bridegroom sanctifies us doubly with the water of the true teaching word.
39:29 From there it spies out the prey; Its eyes observe from afar.
The sanctification starts from our eyes, namely from the fleshly sight to the spiritual one. We look at Jesus who sits at the right side of the throne of Father God.
3:1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
The proofs are as follows:
The results are as follows:
- We prioritize God and the service and ministry more than everything in the world.
- We worship God, submit all of our weaknesses physically and spiritually like a newborn baby who only cries, and looks at Jesus' face which shines like the sun.
- The renewal to our face from the sad face to the cheerful one. We only trust and hope God although we are not helped yet. The pale face becomes cheerful; the bad one like dog and swine has been born by Jesus on the cross. We can live in righteousness and holiness.
- If the spiritual miracle happens, the physical one will also happen If there is sunshine, there will be the rainbow of the grace of God to finish all of our impossible problems until when Jesus comes for the second time, we are changed to be as perfect as Him. We do not stumble in words anymore, but there is only the voice of bride "Alleluia" to welcome the second coming of Jesus.
God blesses you.