CHILD SUBMISSION SERVICEGenesis 25:525:5 And Abraham gave all that he had to Isaac.
Isaac represents one who inherits God's promise, namely the physical and spiritual blessing of Abraham up to the eternal life.
But, Isaac must struggle to obtain God's promise.
- Isaac must sow the seed to reap a hundredfold.
26:12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him.
It means that we must persevere in the preaching of the Word and be obedient to it.
- Isaac must dig a well.
26:21 Then they dug another well, and they quarreled over that onealso. So he called its name Sitnah.
26:22 And he moved from there and dug another well, and they did not quarrel over it. So he called its name Rehoboth, because he said, "For now the Lord has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land."
It refers to the activities in the anointing of Holy Spirit. We must always be anointed with Holy Spirit so we can be faithful and fervent in spirit in ministering God. Thus, we will experience peace and everything becomes easy and light.
- Isaac must persevere in worship prayer.
25:21 Now Isaac pleaded with the Lord for his wife, because she wasbarren; and the Lord granted his plea, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
It is so that we are not barren, meaning we are newly born. We experience life renewal from the fleshly man to the spiritual one as Jesus.
Thus, Jesus as the Great Shepherd will stretch out His hands to hug and embrace us. He struggles to manifest His promise until we become the Heavenly bride who is ready to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds.
God blesses us. GENERAL SERVICETo Coincide with the Upgrading Service for the Priests and Priests to be I
Grace and peace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Revelation 5:5-6,95:5 But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals."5:6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.5:9 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
John the apostle wept much in Patmos island because there was no revelation of the Word. If there is no revelation of the Word, there will be no opening of the doors in the world, up to the door of Heaven. There is only suffering up to perdition forever.
Who can receive the revelation of the Word of God?
- Jesus as the Lion of the tribe of Judah or the Root of David who has prevailed.
- Jesus as the Lamb of God who has been slain.
We are still learning about the first one. Genesis 49:10-1149:10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes; And to Him shall bethe obedience of the people.49:11 Binding his donkey to the vine,And his donkey's colt to the choice vine,He washed his garments in wine,And his clothes in the blood of grapes.
The revelation of the Word of God related to Jesus as the Lion from the tribe of Judah means as follows.
- The revelation of the Word of God encourages the Gentiles as the donkey to be bound to the true vine. It means that we are well and right shepherded.
The requirements to be shepherded are as follows.
No matter how great a Gentile is, if he is not bound to the true vine, he will experience two consequences as follows.
- We must be shepherded to Jesus or the true teaching Word. The true teaching Word means that one verse explains the other verses in the Holy Bible.
- We must dwell within the shepherding pen. In the Tabernacle, the shepherding pen refers to the Holy Place. There are three types of equipment within it that refer to perseverance in three main services as follows.
In the shepherding pen, our body, soul, and spirit cling to God the Trinity, so we cannot be touched by Satan the trinity. The results are as follows.
- Golden Candlestick refers to perseverance in General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts.
- Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- Golden Altar of Incense refers to perseverance in Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
- We live in peace. Everything becomes easy and light.
- We can love God more than everything, so we never deny or leave Him whatever we face. We will never be separated from Him. We are attached strongly to Him.
- The shepherding Word that is repeated through the perseverance in three main services is able to unite husband, wife, and children. It will also unite the shepherding, inter-shepherding, until the Gentiles and the Israelites become one perfect body of Christ.
4:12 Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
- Becoming as the wild donkey and the onager.
39:5 "Who set the wild donkey free?Who loosed the bonds of the onager,
Becoming as the onager means falling in sins up to the peak, that is sins concerning eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk, consuming drugs) and marrying-being given in marriage (sexuality sin with all its variety, mix marriage, marrying-divorcing).
Becoming as the wild donkey means cannot be rebuked and advised by the true teaching Word.
- Being ridden by Balaam, namely the false prophet with false teaching.
2 Peter 2:15
2:15 They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the sonof Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
The teaching of Balaam is ministering God with the aim to get the physical wages (money, position, life mate).
- The revelation of the Word of God sanctifies the Gentiles as the donkey.
49:11 Binding his donkey to the vine,And his donkey's colt to the choice vine,He washed his garments in wine,And his clothes in the blood of grapes.
3:7 Surely the Lord God does nothing,Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.
3:8 A lion has roared! Who will not fear?The Lord God has spoken!Who can but prophesy?
The voice of the Lion from the tribe of Judah is the prophecy Word, meaning as follows.
Thus, the prophecy Word is the true teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword to sanctify the Gentiles from hidden sins so we are worthy to welcome Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds.
- The Word of God that reveals assertively all hidden sins in the congregation.
- The Word of God that reveals all things that surely will happen in the last days, especially about Jesus' second coming as the Heavenly Bridegroom on the glorious clouds.
What must be sanctified?
- The center of life, which is the heart filled with evil and unclean desire.
7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
7:22 thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
The unclean desire leads to sins concerning eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
The evil desire is bitterness of the heart, envy, hatred, and revenge. It must be reconciled. If it is not reconciled, the seed of evil will be rooted and bear fruit.
The evil desire is also the lust of money or being bound by money. It causes one to be stingy and greedy. Being stingy means being unable to give for the work of God (time, energy, et cetera) and for the others who are in need. Being greedy means seizing the belonging of God (the tithe and special offering), the others (doing corruption, not paying the debt), and the others who are in need.
- The deeds of sin up to its peak. We are sanctified, so we can do right, holy, and good deeds. We please God and the others. We must be sanctified from the deeds of Judas and Cain (the evil desire), as well as the deeds of Hophni and Phinehas (the unclean desire).
- Useless words, lie, gossip, and slander that cause everlasting perdition.
49:12 His eyes aredarker than wine,And his teeth whiter than milk.
Our words are sanctified, so the teeth become white. We are joyful within God.
- The eyes which are darker than wine, meaning getting drunk spiritually. Our eyes are sanctified so we only see God and His field. We can worship Him, believe and fully entrust our life to Him.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to beapostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
If we live in holiness, we will be equipped with the ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit. It is the beautiful tunic. We will be used in the ministry of building the perfect body of Christ, as the donkey ridden by Jesus to the New Jerusalem. God makes our life beautiful. The term "the donkey is ridden" means that it is heavy for the flesh, but we are becoming the throne of God. Revelation 22:1
22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Thus, the river of the living water of Holy Spirit always flows in our life.
- It is to face the physical dryness.
47:8 Then he said to me: "This water flows toward the eastern region, goes down into the valley, and enters the sea. When itreaches the sea, itswaters are healed.
47:9 And it shall be thatevery living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes.
Holy Spirit is able to care our life up to the days of Antrichrist. Holy Spirit is also able to solve all impossible problems.
- It is to face spiritual dryness.
Holy Spirit gives spiritual satisfaction, so we can always give thank and testify. We do not fall in sin up to its peak.
- It is to face the dryness in marriage.
Holy Spirit is able to renew us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one. The dry words are renewed to the faithful ones, namely the right words according to the Word. We become honest and believe God. We only cry out Jesus' name. Thus, miracle will happen. The marriage will be united and joyful. The last miracle will happen on Jesus' second coming. We will be renewed to become perfect and we do not stumble in word. We only cry out "Alleluia" until we enter the New Jerusalem forever.
God blesses us.