Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 7:4-87:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred andforty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israelweresealed:
7:5 of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand weresealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand weresealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand weresealed;
7:6 of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand weresealed;of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand weresealed;of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand weresealed;
7:7 of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand weresealed;of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand weresealed;of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand weresealed;
7:8 of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand weresealed;of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand weresealed;of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand weresealed.One hundred andforty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israelrefers to the core of the perfect church, the body of Christ, or the heavenly bride
The tribe of Dan is replaced by Manasseh.
Genesis 49:1749:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way,aviperby the path,that bites the horse's heelsso that its rider shall fall backward.
The tribe of Dan was not sealed, but replaced by the tribe of Manasseh because they changed from the descendants of Abraham to the ones of viper.
The descendants of viper have the deadly words or the useless ones. Consequently, they are not sealed. Let us ignore and do not say the deadly words.
The viper leads to the false teaching, namely supporting the false teaching and blaming the true one, so one becomes the fallen star and perishes forever.Genesis 3:143:14 So the LORD God said to the serpent: "Because you have done this, You are cursed more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you shall go, And you shall eat dustAll the days of your life
.The character of viper is eating the dust. It refers to the worldly life in the lusts and sins up to the peak
. Acts 28:1-428:1 Now when they had escaped, they then found out that the island was called Malta. 28:2 And the natives showed us unusual kindness; for they kindled a fire and made us all welcome, because of the rain that was falling and because of the cold. 28:3 But when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire, a viper came out because of the heat, and fastened on his hand. 28:4 So when the natives saw the creature hanging from his hand, they said to one another, "No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he has escaped the sea, yet justice does not allow to live."
The ship was struck by storm, but God helped. After they were from the storm, they landed and faced the viper.
The cold or the winter spiritually means the last days.
At the last days, Satan always try to make the servants of God fall, so they become fleshly men that live in sins just like the viper. The results of viper's bite or the signs of having the characters of viper
are as follows:
Matthew 8:16-178:16 When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, 8:17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: "He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses."
- Spiritually swelling.
It means that the heart and mind become swollen, namely living in arrogance and pride.
The spirituality becomes cold or without the Word, Holy Spirit, and the love of God.
28:6 However, they were expecting that he would swell upor suddenly fall down dead. But after they had looked for a long time and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds and said that he was a god.
21:4 Then they journeyed from Mount Hor by the Way of the Red Sea, to go around the land of Edom; and the soul of the people became very discouraged on the way.
21:5 And the people spoke against God and against Moses: "Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no food and no water, and our soul loathes this worthless bread."
21:6 So the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and many of the people of Israel died.
The facts found within the swollen spirituality are as follows:
The result of the swollen spirituality is being in curse, labor, heavy burden up to the perdition forever.
- Loathing manna or the bread of the angel, namely the shepherding word that is repeated or the true teaching one.
- Getting angry, criticizing, or being offended when the true teaching word rebukes.
- Relying on the earthly things or something in this world more than God or the true teaching word. Everything in this world is a moment, mortal, and it can vanish suddenly.
- Easily being proud, disappointed, and hopeless with something.
- Dysentery or stomach-ache in spiritual meaning.
28:8 And it happened that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and dysentery. Paul went in to him and prayed, and he laid his hands on him and healed him.
3:18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
3:19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things.
The facts found within the stomach-ache in spiritual meaningare as follows:
The result of the spiritual dysentery is decay, being ashamed, curse, and perdition.
- Refusing the cross or being the enemies of the cross of Christ.
- The mind only thinks about earthly things or 'whose god is their belly'. It means the ministry to look for the physical things or the prosperity and entertainment. It also means seeking for the physical things in illegal ways up to stealing the God's or the tithe and special offering. It also means looking for the pleasant things for the flesh or doing all things according to the desires of the flesh.
- Keeping or being proud of the sins. It refers to keeping the self-truth, namely blaming others and God to cover the sins. It means that there is no renewal of life. One keeps the old life, namely the carnal man who lives in sins.
- The spiritual fever or lukewarmness.
8:14 Now when Jesus had come into Peter's house, He saw his wife's motherlying sick with a fever.
8:15 So He touched her hand, and the fever left her. And she arose and served them.
'His wife's mother'refers to the mother of the bride.
It means the servant of God who has received the Bride Tidings for a long time.
A lot of the servants of God who have received the Bride Tidings for a long time become lukewarm at the last days.
The facts found within the spiritual lukewarmnessare as follows:
The result of the spiritual fever is being in and perdition.
- Being doubtful in the true teaching word. One is no longer faithful and obedient to the true teaching word. He changes the word by adding and reducing the true teaching one.
- Not being faithful or doing the ministry as a habit until stopping serving to God.
- Anxiety until one cannot give to the work of God or he becomes stingy and greedy.
- Infection or there is something which is not right.
It spiritually means that the heart hides the sins such as the will of money, uncleanness, and bitterness.
The way out is that Jesus must die on the cross with crying out "it is finished"
. We must come to the cross or confess our sins to God and others. After we are forgiven, we repent and stop sinning. Then, our heart can receive the fire of Holy Spirit that makes us peaceful. If there is the fire of Holy Spirit, the fire of word and love of God will come. The functions of the fire of Holy Spirit
are as follows:
- Purifying the characters of the Gentiles which are rotten to become sweet-smelling offering. We will be employed by God to spread the fragrance of Christ. It starts from the marriage, shepherding, and the inter-shepherding.
15:16 that I might be a minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
- It makes us faithful and fervent in ministry.
12:11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;
- Holy Spirit renews us from the descendants of viper to the ones of Abraham, namely the carnal man changes to become the spiritual one. It is the spiritual miracle or the greatest one. We can believe and obey the word or live from faith. Believing and obeying the word is the same as stretching out our hands to God. He will stretch out His hands towards us, so the physical miracle will happen.
3:5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
We will be changed to become as glorious as Jesus is when He comes a second time. We will enter the New Jerusalem and the end is "it is finished"or "it is done!".
21:6 And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
God blesses us.