Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 19:17-21 is about the beast and the prophets are defeated.Revelation 19:17-18,2119:17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
19:18 "that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great."
19:21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
It refers to the second coming of Jesus as the righteous Judge for punishing the world with the sword of punishment in the feast of slaughter. There are two kinds of feast as follows
Who will enter the feast of slaughter
- The marriage supper of the Lamb.
19:9 Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!'"And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."
It refers to the meeting between Jesus, who comes a second time in the glory as the High Priest, King of kings, or Heavenly Bridegroom and the perfect church or heavenly bride on the glorious clouds.
Who can enter the marriage supper of the Lamb? The church of God that obeys the true teaching Word which is sharper than any two-edged sword or Bride Tidings until experiencing the continual renewal and being as perfect as Jesus is can enter it.
- [Revelation 19:17-21] The feast of slaughter, namely great massacre by the sword of God's judgment in the world.
Exodus 34:11 34:11 "Observe what I command you this day. Behold, I am driving out from before you the Amorite and the Canaanite and the Hittite and the Perizzite and the Hivite and the Jebusite. The facts found in the fleshly men like the beast are in the six characteristics of the Gentiles in Canaan as follows
- [verse 18, 21] The people who do not believe Jesus, so there is no redemption from sin, but they keep on living in sins up to the peak. They include the priests or servants of God who reject the sword of the Word until not experiencing the sanctification and renewal. They keep on living in sins up to the peak, so they will get the sword of slaughter.
- Men, priests, or servants of God who are controlled by the Antichrist or worship him until being stamped with triple six.
19:19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
The body, soul, and spirit are flesh. It means not experiencing the renewal of life, but keeping the man of flesh and blood or living like the beast.
- Canaanitemeans loving moving or wandering, namely not being shepherded.
7:10 And there a woman met him, With the attire of a harlot, and a crafty heart.
7:11 She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home.
The wild flesh fulfils the fleshly desires aiming at the woman of Babylon or false church that is controlled by the Antichrist and will be destroyed in one hour.
- Hittitemeans fear or anxiety until one cannot prioritize God or the service and ministry or he is unfaithful and cannot live in righteousness.
- Perizzitemeans dwelling on the high place. It refers to arrogance or relying on something in the world more than God or ignoring God and the true teaching Word for looking for something in the world. Being arrogant or exalting our life, we will fall or be humiliated.
- Amoritemeans being eloquent. It refers to murmuring, disputing, and using the self-truth, namely the truth which is not in line with the Bible, covering sins by blaming at others and God or the true teaching Word, and pretending to do good things.
- Hivitemeans liking to hide. It refers to hiding sins up to the peak until the presence of God is hidden or one never experiences the touching of God's hands. He lives in the hands of Satan and perishes.
- Jebusitemeans being trampled or despised. It means falling and rising in sins or enjoying living in sins.
Men who are controlled by the six characteristics of the flesh will appear like the epileptic or dog and swine. Matthew 17:14-1517:14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying,
17:15 "Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epilepticand suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water.Mark 9:17-189:17 Then one of the crowd answered and said, "Teacher, I brought You my son, who has a mute spirit.
9:18 "And wherever it seizes him, it throws him down; he foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth, and becomes rigid. So I spoke to Your disciples, that they should cast it out, but they could not."The spiritual meanings of the epilepsy are as follows
- The destruction of morality.
- The body is thrown down with gnashing the teeth. It refers to the sufferings in the outward and inward man.
- Foaming at the mouth. It refers to the meaningless words, lies, and gossips.
- Becoming rigid. It means keeping the mistake or self-truth or one cannot be rebuked by the Word, pastor, and parents. He cannot do the introspection in his life and confess the sin, but only blames at others.
- Being dragged into fire. It means fulfilling the fleshly desires which drags to sins up to the peak, namely eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse) as well as marrying-being given in marriage (pornography, adultery, sexual affair, and wrong marriage).
Being dragged into water means the freshness of the world and the pseudo-satisfaction which cause unfaithfulness and being drowned.
4:4 Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
Satan brings the fire of the fleshly desires and water of the freshness of the world into the church to drag many people who do not know Jesus.
Consequently, the problems never end. The body, soul, and spirit enter the feast of slaughter until perishing forever.
The cause of the epilepsy is as follows
- From inside: keeping the six characteristics of the flesh.
- From outside: the deaf and dumb spirit.
9:25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, "Deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and enter him no more!"
1:11 Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing on the right side of the altar of incense.
1:12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.
1:13 But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.
1:18 And Zacharias said to the angel, "How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is well advanced in years."
1:20 "But behold, you will be mute and not able to speak until the day these things take place, because you did not believe my words which will be fulfilled in their own time."
The consequences of the doubt or not believing the news of the angel or shepherding Word are as follows:
- Being dumb or the tongue is like a dog licking vomit, namely always questioning the Word or the Word becomes a joke or mocking. The life is so tragic until perishing.
- Being deaf or not hearing and obeying the true teaching Word, but enjoying hearing the fables (no verses of the Bible), story, and joke.
Genesis 19:12-1419:12 Then the men said to Lot, "Have you anyone else here? Son-in-law, your sons, your daughters, and whomever you have in the city -- take them out of this place!
19:13 "For we will destroy this place, because the outcry against them has grown great before the face of the LORD, and the LORD has sent us to destroy it."
19:14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who had married his daughters, and said, "Get up, get out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city!" But to his sons-in-law he seemed to be joking.
Such life appears as swine, namely living in the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah, namely eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage up to the sexual deviation or homosexuality and lesbianism. Mark 9:21 9:21 So He asked his father, "How long has this been happening to him?" And he said, "From childhood.
The epilepsy attacks from childhood. Mark 9:19,24-259:19 He answered him and said, "O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him to Me."
9:24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!"
9:25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, "Deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and enter him no more!"The solutions are as follows
- Jesus said "Bring him to Me." It refers to the Golden Candlestick or the perseverance in committing the General Service. We receive the Gospel Word.
- Jesus rebuked (the teaching Word). It refers to the Table of Showbread or perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with the Holy Communion.
- Crying out and saying with tears refers to the Golden Candlestick or perseverance in committing the Worship Prayer Service.
It meansbeing brought to the sheepfold or perseverance in committing the three main services to God
. The sheepfold refers to the place to heal the epilepsy. John 10:11 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
Jesus, the Good Shepherd, willingly gives His life for the sheep.
- On the cross, Jesus willingly becomes marred like dog, swine, as well as Satan for helping us, the Gentiles who are marred like dog, swine, and Satan to be good.
52:14 Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men;
The bad or deaf ears can be good, namely only hearing and obeying the true teaching Word.
The dumb mouth can be good, namely licking the crumbs or saying the words which are in line with the Word.
If the ears and mouth are good, we will be encouraged to worship God.
7:37 And they were astonished beyond measure, saying, "He has done all things well. He makes both the deaf to hear and the mute to speak."
All things will be good. The destroyed things can be made good.
- Through the fifth wound, out of which water and blood come, the Gentiles get the mercy of God.
19:32 Then the soldiers came and broke the legs of the first and of the other who was crucified with Him.
19:33 But when they came to Jesus and saw that He was already dead, they did not break His legs.
19:34 But one of the soldiers pierced His sidewith a spear, and immediately blood and water came out.
The sign of blood (the Altar of Burnt Offerings) refers to repentance.
The sign of water (the Brazen Laver) refers to water baptism.
6:4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
We get the baptism of Holy Spirit.
10:44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word.
10:45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.
It refers to the great mercy of God to the Gentiles.
The functions of Holy Spirit are as follows:
- Holy Spirit burns the dog and swine or sanctifies the Gentiles.
15:16 that I might be a minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, sanctifiedby the Holy Spirit.
We can be fragrant before God, namely living in righteousness and holiness as well as being used by God for bringing the Good News and Bride Tidings.
- Holy Spirit renews our life from the fleshly men to the spiritual ones like Jesus is.
3:5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewingof the Holy Spirit,
9:24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!"
The fathers do not believe until the children become epileptic.
Not believing God or being doubtful is changed into being strong and of good courage or believing and hoping God only as well as not getting disappointed or proud. The epilepsy can be healed or the sins are forgiven and we can live in righteousness. The destroyed marriage and children can be restored. The impossible things can be made possible.
- Holy Spirit changes the youth from arrogance and disobedience to humbleness and obedience.
1 Peter 5:5-6
5:5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."
5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
The miracle will happen for sure. The Lord will exalt us in due time. We are lifted up from the fall in sins, so we can live in righteousness and holiness. The failure is changed into success and beauty. The impossibility can be made possible until we are perfect.
God blesses you.