To Coincide with Priests and Priests To Be Upgrading Service
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 7:15-177:15 "Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.
7:16 "They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat.
7:17 "for the Lambwho is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
The activities of God on the throne of heaven are as follows:
- [Revelation 7:15b] Dwelling, spreading His wings, or giving His covering to us who live in barren wilderness of the world until the eternal covering forever on the throne of heaven.
- [Revelation 7:17] Pasturing and leading us to the living fountains of waters.
ad. 2. Pasturing and leading us to the living fountains waters.
Jesus as the good Shepherd leads us to three places as follows:
- Leading us to the still waters or giving us peaceful heart.
23:1 <<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
23:2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life;And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.
The meanings are as follows:
- There are no more fear and worries although we live in barren wilderness of the world which is full of storm and beast because we do not hope to anything in the world, but only to the kindness and grace of God.
21:25 "And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;
21:26 "men's hearts failing them from fearand the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven will be shaken.
On the last day, the shaking in all aspects in the world will happen which makes man including the servant and the minister of God fear or become in distress because they hope to the world or not being shepherded.
The fear or stress becomes main murderer of man in the world which causes death physically and spiritually or the second death in hell and the lake of brimstone.
- The sin has finished or reconciled by the blood of Jesus.
Every lengthening of the age, step of life, and the heart beat which is still entrusted by God to us is especially to finish our sins through reconciling and repenting. As long as we keep our sins, we will not experience the peace, but only the atmosphere of curse until perishing.
5:23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you.
5:24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciledto your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
5:25 "Agree with your adversary quickly,while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
The term quickly means that we cannot delay the time so that it is not snatched or hindered by Satan.
The adversary of the sinner is God who can throw into prison and hell as well as the fellow.
The process of reconciling must be encouraged by the sword of the word of God which points our sins, so we can confess them to God or vertical line and other people or horizontal line. After being forgiven, do not do the sins anymore. Confessing sin because of being pressed like Achan will be useless. Such confession does not please God and the condemnation still comes.
The reconciling also by the encouragement of the sword of the word of God which gives us extra power. We must forgive and forget the sins of other people immediately.
So, reconciling refers to confessing our sins and forgiving the sins of other people, so the blood of Jesus erases and forgives our sins. Holy Spirit is poured, so we experience the peace and all things are easy and light. We have the wings of the anointing of Holy Spirit.
- Leading us to the right way. We live according to the word of God, the truth, or the Bible. He leads us to the straight path or the place which Jesus passes through.
23:3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousnessFor His name's sake.
The process are as follows:
If we are swift to hear, understand, believe, trust, and obey the true teaching word, we will have the wings of the word of God.
- Being swift to hear the word of God.
1:19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath.
1:20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
1:21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
5:11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
5:13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Being swift to hear means as follows:
- We can hear the true teaching word or the solid food, not only the Gospel word or milk, so we grow to the spiritual maturity.
- We seriously hear, enjoy, and understand the true teaching word. It is written in our forehead.
The characteristic of a man who understands the word [James 1:19] is being slow to speak and silent more, or doing the introspection in his life by the sharpness of the sword of the word. He does not gossip, murmur, judge, or slander other people. He is also slow to wrath. It means that we must not get angry with emotion. It also means that we must not quarrel.
- [James 1:21] Being swift to believe and trust the true teaching word. We do not doubt it, so it becomes faith in our heart. The word is rooted in our heart, so it bears the fruit of salvation. If our heart believes, our mouth will confess Jesus and our sins to God and other people. After being forgiven, do not do the sins anymore and we are saved by God.
- [James 1:22] Being swift to do or obey the true teaching word. We must be obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore. It refers to the works of faith like Abraham who obeyed God when he was commanded to sacrifice Isaac his son. If we are obedient like him, God will bear the risk and He appear as Jehovah Jireh to perform miracle. He is able to make something from nothing. He is also able to make impossible things possible.
1 Peter 1:22
1:22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truththrough the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart.
After being obedient, we can live in holiness and love one another in sincerity. We can love others like we love ourselves. Moreover, we can love our enemies.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers.
4:12 for the equipping of the saintsfor the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
One who is holy will be equipped with the ministry and gift of Holy Spirit.
12:14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
The teaching word and Holy Spirit become the two wings of a great eagle to evacuate us from the shakings in the world on the last day until we are far away from the eyes of Antichrist who rules over the earth for three and a half years. We are preserved by the true teaching word and Holy Communion. Therefore, pay attention to the Bible Study Service for it is the practice to fly to the wilderness.
- Leading us to the living fountains of waters.
7:17 "for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
He leads us to the throne of the New Jerusalem or the last shepherding.
The proof is that we experience the work of the sword of the true teaching word which always sanctifies and renews us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus.
21:11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
The beginning of the renewal is being clear as crystal.
Being clear means being honest and sincere especially about God or the true teaching word.
Being clear as crystal also refers to the sincere faith. We return to be like a newborn baby who only cries to God. We only surrender, cry out, and stretch out our hand to God.
49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.
49:16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;Your walls are continually before Me.
If we are like a newborn baby, God will stretch out His hand to us to embrace the babies. Embracing means remembering, caring, watching, and struggling for us. We are inscribed on the palm of God's hand and He watches us.
The results are as follows:
- The merciful hand of God is able to preserve and protect us who are powerless in the midst of the barren wilderness of the world, until the age when Antichrist rules over the earth for three and a half years.
- He bears all of our burden, weariness, difficulties, and tear until we are peaceful and all things are easy, light, and joyful. God will do the things that baby cannot do and finish the impossible things for us. Do not dictate God, but let He works according to His own way and time.
- We are led to the successful and beautiful future life. God changes us until we become like a wall which is strong, courageous, faithful, and fervent in spirit to serve, minister, and worship to God.
21:12 Also she had a great and high wallwith twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel.
We are changed until being perfect like Jesus when He comes for the second time and we are lifted up to the glorious clouds and enter the New Jerusalem or the last shepherding.
God blesses you.