Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 13:213:2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
The Antichrist is the combination of four beasts with the peculiarity
We learn the fourth point, namely the dragon
- He is like a leopard (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, April 06, 2021 to General Service in Malang, April 11, 2021).
The peculiarity is the spot and speed.
- His feet are like the feet of a bear (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, April 13, 2021 to General Service in Malang, April 25, 2021).
The peculiarity is the claw for gripping and tearing.
- The mouth is like the mouth of a lion (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, April 27, 2021 to General Service in Malang, May 02, 2021).
The peculiarity is the voice or roar for weakening its enemies.
- The dragon gives him his power for coiling around the prey, throne for us to not inherit the throne of heaven, and great authority.
The dragon gives the following things:
We learn the third point, namely the authority
- The power for coiling around the church of God. Jesus struggled on the cross for giving the power of bone for us (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, May 04, 2021).
- The throne of the world to make Jesus and us as the king of the world, so there is no king in the throne of heaven (it is explained in Prayer Service in Malang, May 06, 2021).
- The authority (it is explained in General Service in Malang, May 09, 2021).
. John 8:448:44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
The powers of the dragon or devil are as follows:
We learn the second point
- The power to kill. It is the hatred or the evil spirit (it is explained in General Service in Malang, May 09, 2021).
- The power to swindle with the lies spirit.
Be careful, do not lie in anything!1 John 2:222:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
The Antichrist is a liar.
The Antichrist is being opposed to the anointing of Holy Spirit (the Christ refers to the One who is anointed).
It means that the liar is without the anointing of Holy Spirit. If the church of God is controlled by the Antichrist, they will become the liar, so they will lose the anointing of Holy Spirit until they live without It. It is as same as experiencing the spiritual winter.Acts 2:12:1 Whenthe Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
This is the Pentecost.
Acts 28:1-228:1 Nowwhen they had escaped, they then found out that the island was called Malta. 28:2 And the natives showed us unusual kindness; for they kindled a fire and made us all welcome, because of the rain that was falling and because of the cold.
From this point, we can learn that the Acts is started with the Pentecost (the pouring of Holy Spirit; the tongues as of fire), but unfortunately it is ended with the spiritual winter (without Holy Spirit or it is the same as a liar).
How great men are on earth, if they enter the spiritual winter, they become the carnal men who do not inherit the kingdom of heaven and they will perish forever. They become useless before God. Acts 28:328:3 But when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire, a viper came out because of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
When the spiritual winter comes (there is no anointing of Holy Spirit, but the lie), the viper or dragon will come out to bite the hand of the servants of God, so they become the carnal man that is useless for the kingdom of heaven. The facts found of the useless carnal man are
The results of having the abundance in Holy Spirit are
- Ministry for getting the physical things until one sacrifices the spiritual things (the righteousness in the word).
1 Corinthians 15:19
15:19 Ifin this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.
If one sacrifices the true teaching word, he will sacrifice the anointing of Holy Spirit and the love of God.
Such a life is useless before God and others.
- Doing the works of the flesh or sins up to the peak.
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
5:20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
5:21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
As a result, the spiritual dryness happens or there is no passion in spiritual things. If it continues, one will die spiritually or commit sins and perish forever.
28:3 Butwhen Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire, a viper came out because of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
28:4 So when the natives saw the creature hanging from his hand, they said to one another, "No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he has escaped the sea, yet justice does not allow to live."
28:5 Buthe shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm.
Paul was fastened on his hand by the viper but he did not die because he had gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire.
It means that Paul had experienced the spiritual increase in Holy Spirit. It was started from the tongues as of fire up to the big fire (abundance in Holy Spirit).
Paul shook off the viper into the fire and he was not dead because of it, but he even experienced the increasing in anointing of Holy Spirit and his hands were useful for others.
If the anointing of Holy Spirit had decreased up to becoming a liar and murderer, Paul would have died.
Let us be watchful! Many servants of God are started with spirit but ended with flesh, so they are useless (being bitten by the viper).
Let us check ourselves. Is the fire getting bigger or smaller? Let us seek God nowadays! Pray for abundance in Holy Spirit!
Acts chapter 27 refers to the great and impossible problem.
Acts chapter 28 refers to the spiritual winter.
When we face the impossible problem, we must minister to God solemnly and commit the fasting prayer, then we will be controlled and helped by the Holy Spirit. If we return to the spiritual cold, unfaithfulness, and lie again, we will become the carnal man who will perish.
Moreover, when the problem increases up to impossibility and we get the spiritual cold or become without Holy Spirit (sinning and being disappointed and desperate), we will get the ruin up to total destruction.
For that reason, we must experience the anointing of Holy Spirit up to the abundance, so we win over the dragon.
- We must stay in the Holy Place or the sheepfold (the perseverance in doing the three main services to God). In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit are sanctified, so the Holy Spirit will be loaded up to abundance.
- We must worship God a lot in fasting prayer and all night-long prayer service.
- Going bound in the spirit.
20:22 "And see, now I go bound in the spiritto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that will happen to me there,
20:23 "except that the Holy Spirit testifies in every city, saying that chains and tribulations await me.
20:24 "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Going bound in the spirit means as follows:
Obedience and faithfulness are the ministry that gives food and drink for Jesus. He will give us food and drink as well.
- The servant of God who is willing to sacrifice anything up to his life. He does not look for any physical things.
- The servant of God who serves according to the will of God ("not knowing the things that will happen to me there").
This is obedience.
- The servant of God who serves in faithfulness and fervency until the end line ("so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus").
4:34 Jesussaid to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.
Jesus gives food and drink for us. It means that Holy Spirit is able to give the satisfaction of heaven, so we always give thank and testify. In physical things, the problem of eating-drinking becomes God's business.
Holy Spirit is able to protect and care for our life in the midst of the difficulties in the world until the time when the Antichrist reigns that we will be evacuated to the wilderness.
We are employed in the revival of Holy Spirit at the last rain.
- We experience the life renewal from carnal man to spiritual one like Jesus. It starts from being honest.
3:5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
If we are honest, the dragon will be defeated. We become the house of prayer and our prayer will be answered by God. We are employed in the building of the perfect body of Christ to bring the fragrance of Christ in the Good News and the Bride Tidings.
- Holy Spirit is able to shake off the viper into the fire.
It means victory over Satan or dragon.
Satan is the source of impossible problems, so Holy Spirit is able to finish all impossible ones.
If we win, we will experience the peace. Everything becomes easy and light. The wind and waves become calm. There is successful and beautiful future.
Do not being controlled by the dragon! Let the Holy Spirit be abundant in our life and the miracle will happen.
- Holy Spirit makes our heart strong and of good courage to wait the second coming of Jesus. We will never experience the spiritual winter. We keep on believing, hoping, and being faithful to God.
When Jesus comes a second time, we are changed to become perfect as He is to enter the throne of the New Jerusalem forever.
We need the Holy Spirit to face the dragon with his evil and uncleanness spirit.
Let us pray for the abundance in Holy Spirit until He will do everything for us.
God blesses us.