Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 14:14-20
is about the harvest on earth. It can be divided as follows:
Revelation 14:17-2014:17. Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
- Verse 14-16, namely the harvest of ripe wheat through the sprinkling of blood to enter the happiness and the barn of the heavenly kingdom forever.
- Verse 17-20, namely the harvest of ripe grapes that do not experience the sprinkle of blood or the cross to be thrown into the great winepress of the wrath of God, so blood comes out of the winepress, up to the horses' bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs. It even continues up to perdition in the hell forever. The horse refers to the power of the flesh or the fleshly men who reject the cross.
14:18. And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, "Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe."
14:19. So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
14:20. And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses' bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.Ephesians 5:185:18. And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,There are two kinds of wine in the world as follows
- The wine of the happiness of Holy Spirit of heaven (the true wine) that brings us to the eternal happiness in the heavenly kingdom.
- The wine of the lust of the flesh that comes from the world or Satan. It just triggers men to commit sins up to the peak, so they lead to destruction and perdition in the hell forever.
John 15:115:1. "Iam the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
That is why Jesus appears as the true vine to become the source of righteousness who gives the righteousness and the wine of the happiness of Holy Spirit to us.
Jesus as the true vine gives three kinds of righteousness as follows
- Satan who controls this world is the source of untruth (he is the father of killers and liars) up to the peak of sin, namely the sins of eating-drinking and marrying-giving in marriage including the false marriage. Men are bound, so they are miserable, broken, and destroyed forever in the hell.
- Romans 3:9-18
3:9. What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
3:10. As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
3:11. There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God.
3:12. They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one."
3:13. "Their throat is an open tomb; With their tongues they have practiced deceit"; "The poison of asps is under their lips";
3:14. "Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness."
3:15. "Their feet are swift to shed blood;
3:16. Destruction and misery are in their ways;
3:17. And the way of peace they have not known."
3:18. "There is no fear of God before their eyes."
All men in the world are under the power of sin (untruth) since Adam and Eve sinned in garden Eden and were cast out to the world, so nothing is right from hair to foot, including feelings in heart. They did not have the fear of God, but fought against Him. Men live in suffering, and destruction up to perdition forever.
- The righteousness in the remission of sins.
3:23. for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
3:24. being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
All men in the world have committed the sins of wickedness, uncleanness, and bitterness since Adam and Eve sinned. They are naked and shameless like dog and swine. In the Garden of Eden men fell into sin, so they were naked but they were ashamed. After being cast into to the world, men are naked in the sin and shameless. They live in suffering, labor, toil, destruction up to perdition in the hell.
There is nothing in the world that can save and justify the sinner. Even all things in the world such as riches, cleverness, and position just trigger men to sin. There is no way to justify the sinner from this world, so Jesus must come from heaven to become the only innocent Man, but He must die on the cross. He finishes the sins as well as saves and covers the nakedness of men.
19:23. Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took His garments and made four parts, to each soldier a part, and also the tunic. Now the tunic was without seam, woven from the top in one piece.
19:24. They said therefore among themselves, "Let us not tear it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be," that the Scripture might be fulfilled which says: "They divided My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots." Therefore the soldiers did these things.
Jesus is stripped on the cross to give the two kinds of cloth for covering the nakedness of men as follows:
- Jesus' garments which were made four parts. It refers to the salvation for the four corners of the world. It is the same as the garments of righteousness or salvation. We receive it from the gospel of salvation or the gospel Word that preaches about Jesus' first coming.
The process is that we must believe in Jesus, repent (die to sin), and get the water baptism. It means that we enter the Gate of the Tabernacle. When we come out from water baptism, we will receive new life or the heavenly one in the anointing of Holy Spirit. God pours out Holy Spirit who helps us to live in righteousness. We are not punished, but saved and blessed. Further, we must become the blessing for others.
- Jesus' tunic for which they cast lots. It refers to the robe of service. It is like Esau's cloth which was left when he hunted and it was taken by Jacob. It is also like the tunic of many colors which was given to Joseph. This tunic was not torn, but they cast lots for it. Being able to minister to God is like receiving lots. It is just because of God's mercy and kindness. If we have firmly lived in righteousness, we will be appointed as the instrument of righteousness or the priests who minister to God faithfully and correctly. Faithfulness and righteousness are the same as the belt that tidies up and decorates our life, so our life becomes neat and beautiful in due time.
11:5. Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins, And faithfulness the belt of His waist.
By the ministry, God wants to make our life that is messed tidy in His time. God never lies. The promise of the Word is sure.
- The righteousness in the true teaching Word.
1:1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1:14. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
In the beginning is the Word (the Head), namely the true teaching Word which is written in the Bible and whose secret is revealed through one verse that explains the other verses in the Holy Bible. We must hold only one Head, namely the true teaching Word.
15:3. "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
After receiving the gospel Word, we must also receive the true teaching Word, namely hearing and obeying it. The milk is not enough. We need the solid food to purify us after we are firm in righteousness and salvation.
The example is God's purification to Judas Iscariot.
13:10. Jesus said to him, "He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you."
13:11. For He knew who would betray Him; therefore He said, "You are not all clean."
- The purification is started from the heart of Judas Iscariot which is full of wickedness desires, namely the love of money. He was bound by money, so he became stingy and greedy.
Stinginess means that one cannot give to others who are in need. It means that he cannot love others.
Greediness means that one steals the possession of God and others. It means that he cannot love God.
Stinginess and greediness also refer to the dirty foot.
- The purification of mouth from meaningless words, namely lie, gossip, evil speaking, and blasphemy.
- The purification of the attitudes of flesh. The attitude of Judas Iscariot is betrayal. It means that he was not faithful; even he left his ministry or tunic of many colors. Judas Iscariot sold Jesus for thirty pieces of silver because he was bound by the will of money.
137:1. By the rivers of Babylon, There we sat down, yea, we wept When we remembered Zion.
137:2. We hung our harps Upon the willows in the midst of it.
If we are faithful, we will be by the river of water of life. Not being faithful because of the physical things such as position, money, mate et ceterais the same as hanging harp by the rivers of Babylon. It is the same as being used in the building of Babylon who is perfect in evil and uncleanness.
1:18. (Now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out.
1:19. And it became known to all those dwelling in Jerusalem; so that field is called in their own language, Akel Dama, that is, Field of Blood.)
1:20. "For it is written in the book of Psalms: 'Let his dwelling place be desolate, And let no one live in it';and, 'Let another take his office.'
Judas Iscariot did not want to be purified. It is the same as rejecting the sword of the Word.
Consequently, he hung himself. He fell headlong and burst open in the middle. All of his wickedness was known by others, but there was no more forgiveness, so he was destroyed forever. His robe of service was given to Matthias.
Falling headlong means being like a snake that just sees the worldly things, but does not want the spiritual ones because there are the seven times of the sprinkling of blood. Actually, Satan fears the sprinkling of blood. If one rejects the teaching Word, all things that have been neat and beautiful will be broken.
22:25. And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said to the centurion who stood by, "Is it lawful for you to scourge a man who is a Roman, and uncondemned?"
In the shepherding, we receive the Word doubly, namely the gospel Word and the true teaching Word, so the congregation can be saved and purified.
The example is Paul the apostle. He was willingly bound with thongs as well as saw heaven. It refers to one who prioritizes the heavenly thing more than the worldly thing, namely being obedient, faithful, and fervent in the ministry to God. He worships God a lot. He totally depends on the rain of God's mercy and kindness.
3:7. "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens":
3:8. "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Obedience and faithfulness mean that we never leave our ministry to God. The example is the church in Philadelphia. As a result, we receive God's mercy and kindness or the key of David. The key of David is often diminished by others, but actually it is able to open all of closed doors in the world (the one of winning, the ones of working, and the problem solving ones), and the door of heaven for us.
- The righteousness in the happiness or the happiness in the righteousness.
3:10a. "Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them
The unrighteous looks sweet at mouth but bitter in the stomach. But the righteous will be well with the wine of Holy Spirit of heaven no matter the thing that is happening to him. There are many people including the servants of God who misinterpret the happiness, so they look for it in the world. For example, they think that they will be happy if they are rich, so they look for riches by legalizing all ways such as robbing, corruption, et cetera. They also look the happiness by committing sins up to the peak, namely the sins of eating-drinking and marrying-giving-in marriage. They also blame at others and God. It is the self-truth which is signified with quarrel. These things will not make us happy but suffer. The logic cannot save us, but puts to death the faith. Only faith can save us.
Jesus appears to give the sweet wine or Holy Spirit which is received from the grape that is pressed in the vineyard. The vineyard refers to the shepherding. The pressing refers to the sprinkling of blood, namely suffering in the flesh because of Jesus or the true teaching Word or suffering without a sin. The example is committing the fasting and all night prayers. We have our own suffering but the result is same.
1 Peter 4:14
4:14. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
- There is the Spirit of glory behind the sprinkling of blood. Holy Spirit will give the happiness in the midst of sufferings because of Jesus or without a sin.
- We are used by God in the revival at the last rain, so we can take part in preaching the gospel of glory for the building of the perfect body of Christ. The revival of gospel and prayer has happened, but the one in the teaching is being waited.
- The Spirit of glory works for the physical and spiritual miracles.
21:11. having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
The major spiritual miracle is the renewal of life. The New Jerusalem is clear as crystal. It means that we are changed to become honest, namely saying yes if yes and no if no.
11:39. Jesus said, "Take away the stone." Martha, the sister of him who was dead, said to Him, "Lord, by this time there is a stench, for he has been dead four days."
We totally believe in and obey God, so the physical miracle also happens in our life. The thing that has already been dead will be risen because nothing is impossible for God. God is able to finish all of impossible problems in our life. The important thing is that we confess our condition honestly. We live in righteousness and holiness until we enter the New Jerusalem forever.
God blesses us.