Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 11:211:2 "But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.
In Patmos Island, God showed to John the apostle the Court of the temple which was not measured or did not fulfill the measurement, so the men who were in the court of the temple had to enter the persecution of the Antichrist for three and a half years.
The temple of God or Tabernacle has three rooms as follows:
- The Court. It refers to the righteousness or salvation. It is the result of the work of the gospel word, the milk, or the good news which brings the sinful men to believe Jesus, repent or die to sins, and get the renewal of the water and spirit or enter the water and Holy Spirit baptism. So, they get the new life and become the spiritual baby who lives in righteousness and is saved and blessed by God.
- The Holy Place. It refers to the holiness. It is the result of the work of the true teaching word, the solid food, or the Bride Tidings which sanctifies or matures those who have been saved or the spiritual baby to be perfect or mature in spirituality like Jesus.
- The Most Holy Place. It refers to the perfection. When we are perfect, we become the heavenly bride who is ready to welcome the second coming of Jesus and enter the marriage supper of the Lamb or the spiritual marriage to enter the Paradise or the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace up to the New Jerusalem.
So, the Court of the temple which is not measured until entering the persecution of the Antichrist means as follows:
- The church of God that becomes dull of hearing the word of God.
5:11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing
5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
5:13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Men only hear the gospel word, the milk, or the good news but reject the true teaching word, the solid food, or the Bride Tidings, so their spiritual quality is the same as the baby. They are not mature yet in spirituality.
4:11 "And should I not pity Nineveh, that great city, in which are more than one hundred and twenty thousand persons who cannot discern between their right hand and their left--and much livestock?"
The fact is that men cannot discern between their right hand and their left. The meanings are as follows:
- Men cannot discern between the true teaching word and the wrong one.
The sign of the true teaching word is being written in the Bible, revealed, or opened by God through a verse that explains other verses in the Bible.
Men cannot discern between the true service and worship and the false one, so they enter the worship to the Antichrist.
Men cannot discern between the true marriage and the wrong one, so they cannot enter the marriage supper of the Lamb or being left when Jesus comes for the second time.
2 Timothy 4:3-4
4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4:4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
When men reject the true teaching word, they are the same as a baby who only likes to hear the fable, gossip, et cetera, so they are easily deceived. Consequently, they lose the direction to heaven or perish.
- Men cannot discern between the right and good deeds and the wrong ones or the deeds of sins, so they fall in sins up to the peak, namely the sins of eating-drinking such as smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse and the sins of marrying-being given in marriage or the adultery with all of its kinds.
1:1 Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,
1:2 "Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry out against it; for their wickedness has come up before Me."
The sins have come up before God, so men experience the wrath or the condemnation of God.
6:1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
6:2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
6:3 And this we will do if God permits.
Therefore, the church of God absolutely must receive the true teaching word which is sharper than any two-edged sword as the continuation of the gospel word which is the first foundation or the elementary principles of Christ. It means that the church of God must already be firm in the gospel word or the righteousness and salvation or live in the righteousness in all aspects and throw away the sins. We must no longer live in unrighteousness. After being firm in the gospel word, we must increase to the true teaching word to sanctify and mature our spirituality until we are perfect like Jesus and we can be evacuated to the wilderness, far away from the eyes of Antichrist who rules over the world for three and a half years.
- The servant and the minister of God who have spiritual quality like a child. They are not mature yet, or without the anointing of Holy Spirit.
4:1 Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all,
4:2 but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father.
4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world.
4:4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
4:5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
4:6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"
The signs are as follows:
The functions of Holy Spirit are as follows:
- They are in bondage under the elements of the world, so they are not faithful in the service and ministry to God and the marriage until they become the same as the world.
4:4 Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
- They are in bondage under the spirit or the desire of the flesh, so they are not obedient.
- They are in bondage under the sins or they become the slave of the sins up to the peak. It starts from lie.
Therefore, the church of God absolutely needs Holy Spirit to make them mature in spirituality and conquer the other spirits.
16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
Jesus must die on the cross, arise, and ascend to heaven to pour Holy Spirit from the throne of heaven. It has started from the upper room at Jerusalem until now.
22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
How can we experience the pouring of Holy Spirit? We must honor the sacrifice of Christ. It means that we willingly get the drop of the blood of Jesus or suffer in the flesh to make us gentle. It starts from throwing away the sins, worldly things, and unfaithfulness, so we are peaceful and we can accept Holy Spirit or the river of water of life.
- Holy Spirit as the river of water of life is able to renew us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus. It begins from being as clear as crystal or being honest and obedient.
21:11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
We can feel the heavenly satisfaction or joy.
4:15 The woman said to Him, "Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw."
4:16 Jesus said to her, "Go, call your husband, and come here."
4:17 The woman answered and said, "I have no husband." Jesus said to her, "You have well said, 'I have no husband,'
4:18 "for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly
We can testify, speak the true and good things, and worship God. So, the physical miracle happens.
- Holy Spirit as the river of water of life is able to make the wilderness become a garden of renown.
34:29 "I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles.
It means that Holy Spirit is able to preserve our life in the midst of the difficulties in the world.
Holy Spirit changes us until we can say "Abba, Father". It means that we are obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore and we are perfect to welcome the second coming of Jesus.
God blesses you.