To Coincide with the Upgrading Service for Priests and Priest to be III.
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 16:4-7
16:4 Then the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood.
16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters saying: "You are righteous, O Lord, The One who is and who was and who is to be, Because You have judged these things.
16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, And You have given them blood to drink. For it is their just due."
16:7 And I heard another from the altar saying, "Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments."
[verse 4] The pouring out of the third bowl of the wrath of God on the rivers and springs of water until they became blood refers to the suffering and spiritual death up to perdition.
There are two angels that are used for punishing as follows:
- [verse 5-6] The angel controlling water. It happens through the floods on the days of Noah and punishments over those who reject Holy Spirit or the living water.
- [verse 7] The angel controlling the fire out from the altar.
14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, "Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe."
The judgment with fire has happened in the age of Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis 19:24
19:24 Then the LORD rained brimstone and fireon Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens.
It will happen again on the last days. Luke 17:28-30
17:28 "Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
17:29 "but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
17:30 "Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.
Why did the judgment of fire and brimstone happen?
It happened because many people fulfilled the fleshly lusts until doing the wicked things. 2 Peter 2:5,10
2:5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;
2:10 and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries,
- Eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage. It means being controlled by Satan with the wicked and unclean spirits or without the love or sun.
- Buying and selling or being controlled by the Antichrist with the spirit of selling and buying until the servants of God serve and minister only to look for physical things such as prosperity, entertainment, and physical blessings, not the revelation of the Word. On the contrary, they are not faithful until leaving the service and ministry only to look for physical things. It is the same as having no anointing of Holy Spirit, ministry, hope, or stars.
- Planting and building or being controlled by the false prophets with the spirit of lying and false teachings until making the false field and building or being active in the edification of the body of Babylon or the bride of Satan who is perfect in evil and uncleanness and will be destroyed in one hour. Having no true teaching Word is the same as having no faith, redemption, and moon.
It is the same as living in the darkness and not reaching the perfection. Such life always faces the storm in the sea of the world. 2 Peter 2:7-9
2:7 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked
2:8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds) --
2:9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,
Nevertheless, Lot was saved from the judgment of the rain of fire and brimstone and able to go out of Sodom and Gomorrah because of living in righteousness. Genesis 19:17-2319:17 So it came to pass, when they had brought them outside, that he said, "Escape for your life! Do not look behind you nor stay anywhere in the plain. Escape to the mountains, lest you be destroyed."
19:18 Then Lot said to them, "Please, no, my lords!
19:19 "Indeed now, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have increased your mercy which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, lest some evil overtake me and I die.
19:20 "See now, this city is near enough to flee to, and it is a little one; please let me escape there (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live."
19:21 And he said to him, "See, I have favored you concerning this thing also, in that I will not overthrow this city for which you have spoken.
19:22 "Hurry, escape there. For I cannot do anything until you arrive there." Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
19:23 The sun had risen upon the earth when Lot entered Zoar.
The purpose of God's calling Lot is not only to make him saved or free from the judgment, but also he could run to the mountains. Revelation 21:9-10
21:9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
21:10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
It is the same as being the perfect heavenly bride for entering the New Jerusalem.
Lot felt unable to reach the mountains or perfection, so he asked the mercy of God for being in Zoar
, a small and near city. It means as follows:
There are three hindrances to go up to the mountain and they attack our life, marriage, and ordination as follows
- The cross or the Altar of Burnt Offeringswhich many people belittle, but it makes us near God. A priest must repent or stop sinning and live in righteousness. The result is being blessed by God physically and spiritually.
Our descendants are blessed. Spiritually, the sunrise [verse 23] refers to the first love. If we confess our sin, we will receive the first love from the sacrifice of Christ on the cross.
- The little flock or shepherding.
12:32 "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
How great our life is, we are only like a small sheep or sheep for the slaughter, so we must be shepherded by God as follows:
As a result, we are always sanctified until we get the increasing love.
- Only hearing and obeying the voice of the shepherd or the shepherding Word.
- The rod of the shepherd leads us to enter the sheepfold or Holy Place, namely the perseverance in committing the three main services to God.
The first love or repentance and the increasing one or shepherding are able to bring us to go up to the high great mountain, namely the perfection up to the New Jerusalem.
17:14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying,
17:15 "Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epilepticand suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water.
Such life has no control or becomes wild. He only does the sins of uncleanness, eating-drinking, and marrying-being given in marriage. It destroys the holiness of life and marriage.
Therefore, we must be shepherded to the true teaching Word like a branch that abides in the true Vine.
15:3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
We get the continual sanctification.
1 Corinthians 5:8,11
5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
5:11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is (1)sexually immoral, or (2)covetous, or an (3)idolater, or a (4)reviler, or a (5)drunkard, or an (6)extortioner--not even to eat with such a person.
We are sanctified from the six sins which have been ingrained as follows:
As a result, we can live in righteousness and purity or holiness up to inside the heart.
- Controlling the body: sexually immoral, drunkard.
- Controlling the soul: covetous, reviler, extortioner.
- Controlling the spirit: idolater= all things which hinder us to love or get near God through the service and worship to Him.
We always get the atmosphere of the feast of heaven in our life and marriage up to the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- On a very fruitful hill.
5:1 Now let me sing to my Well-beloved A song of my Beloved regarding His vineyard: My Well-beloved has a vineyard On a very fruitful hill.
14:5 So Samson went down to Timnah with his father and mother, and came to the vineyards of Timnah. Now to his surprise, a young lion came roaringagainst him.
There is roaring lionfor destroying the peace in heart and marriage.
The roaring lion means as follows:
- False teachings and gossipswhich cause one to doubt the true teaching Word which has been experienced in life.
3:12 Thus says the LORD: "As a shepherd takes from the mouth of a lion Two legs or a piece of an ear, So shall the children of Israel be taken out Who dwell in Samaria--In the corner of a bed and on the edge of a couch!
The lion bites the legs. It means that the false teachings move the standpoint to the true teaching Word.
The lion bites the ear. It means that one cannot hear the true teaching Word.
2 Timothy 4:2-4
4:2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4:4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
Hearing the fables of old grandmother means as follows:
Consequently, one becomes doubtful and not peaceful, until he perishes.
- The teachings of Babylon refer to prosperity and entertainment. There is no sanctification.
- The teachings of Jezebel are about woman teaching and having authority over men.
13:7 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
13:9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.
A pastor must be the example of faith, namely living in righteousness and holding fast the true teaching Word.
If there is righteousness, there will be the peace and all things will be easy and light.
- The king's wrath.
19:12 The king's wrath is like the roaring of a lion, But his favor is like dew on the grass.
It refers to the exploding emotion and harsh words that hurt others and cause quarrel and hatred.
We must say the righteous and good words to be blessings for others. We must also do the righteous and good words. The result is like the dew coming down upon the grass, namely coolness, freshness, fertility, and prosperity.
- On the top of mountain.
9:32 But Peter and those with him were heavy with sleep; and when they were fully awake, they saw His glory and the two men who stood with Him.
Sleeping when Jesus appears in glory is the same as being left when Jesus comes a second time.
It happens because of the hard heart. Foxes have holes, namely the hard stone. It also about egoism, loving self, and being unable to unite with others or destroying the unity of marriage. The fact found in it is self-truth or blaming at the righteous.
Therefore, we must experience the spiritual revival and keep faithful and fervent in spirit in committing the service and ministry to God without being hindered by anything.
1 Peter 3:3-6
3:3 Do not let your adornment be merely outward--arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel--
3:4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quietspirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.
3:5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands,
3:6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror.
Through the worship prayer, we get the life renewal as the adornment of the bride as follows.
As a result, the merciful hands of God are stretched out for opening the door of the womb of Sarah. It means as follows:
- Gentleness or ability to receive the hard teaching Word and forgive and forget the sins of others.
- Quietness or silence, namely not making too many comments, but doing the introspection in our life by the sharpness of the sword of the Word. When we find sin, we must confess and not repeat it.
- Submission or obedience until the flesh does not speak. We only cry out "Abba, Father". We stretch out the hands of faith to God or fully surrender to Him.
- Having descendants according to our longing and God's will.
- The reproach in the household is taken away.
- Smiling in fear is changed into smiling joyfully.
- The doors in the world are opened. God is able to finish all impossible problems and give us the beautiful and successful future life.
The door of heaven is opened for us. We are sanctified and changed until we become perfect like Jesus, namely we do not stumble in words, for welcoming Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds.
God blesses you.