Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 11:15-19 are about the sound of the seventh or the last trumpet.
The last trumpet shows the three things as follows:
- Verse 15-17 are about Jesus who will come for the second time on the glorious clouds in the glory as the King of all kings and the heavenly Bridegroom to establish the kingdom of heaven in the world, namely the One-Thousand-Years Kingdom of Peace or the future paradise up to the New Jerusalem forever (it has been explained, starting from the General Service in Malang, July 05, 2020 up to the General Service, August 02, 2020).
- Verse 18 is about the wrath of God to the world (it has been explained in the Bible Study Service in Malang, August 04, 2020)
- Verse 19 is about the Ark of Covenant, the perfect church, or the heavenly bride.
ad. 2.Revelation 11:1811:18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."
The seventh trumpet shows the wrath of God to the world and the people who deserve to get it, namely the three times seven condemnations, doomsday, until the hell forever.
But, He also gives the reward to the people who deserve to get it.
So, the seventh trumpet shows Jesus as the righteous Judge.
Who are the people who deserve to get the reward from God? They are as follows:
- The term 'Your servants' refers to the servant of God (it has been explained in the Bible Study Service in Malang, August 11, 2020 up to the Prayer Service in Malang, August 13, 2020)
- The term 'the prophets' refers to the people who hear and obey the true teaching word (it has been explained in the General Service in Malang, August 16, 2020)
- The term 'the saints' refers to being the holy people (it has been explained in the Bible Study Service in Malang, August 18, 2020 up to the General Service in Malang, August 23, 2020)
- The term 'those who fear Your name' refers to the people who have fear to God (it has been explained in the Bible Study Service in Malang, August 25, 2020)
The meanings of having fear to God are as follows:
- Hating the wicked and unclean sins until lies. It means that we become the holy and honest man.
8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate.
How can we hate sins to be holy and righteous? We can do it by the power of the word which is spoken by Jesus or the revealed word through one verse that explains the other verses in the Bible or the true teaching word.
119:9 BETH. How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word.
The term 'a young man' refers to the youth or the old men who have the great desire and lust.
15:3 "You are already clean because ofthe word which I have spoken to you.
So, the people who have fear to God are the ones who bear the sword of the word. It means that they are returning to the image of the Son of God (it means that we return to the paradise).
- Serving and ministering to God in sincerity and truth and faithfully and fervently by the work of Holy Spirit.
24:14 " Now therefore, fear the LORD, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve the LORD!.
It is the ministry which is powered by Holy Spirit or the one which is returned to the image of Holy Spirit (it means that we return to the paradise).
- Obeying the commandment of God or the true teaching word until the flesh does not speak anymore.
12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments,For this is man's all.
Obeying the commandment of God or the true teaching word means that we are powered by the love of God and we love one another for sure until we can love the enemy or we repay good for evil.
14:15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
We are returned to the image of the Father God (it means that we return to the paradise)
The people who do these three things are the ones that sought by God, namely the people who are holy, faithful, and obedient or loving one another. These three things cannot be separated.
When men disobey the word of God, they are not holy and faithful for sure. It means that they lose the image of the Trinity of God. Matthew 7:21-237:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
7:22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
7:23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!
When Adam and Eve disobeyed the word of God, they were cast out from Paradise because they had lost the image of the Trinity of God and only had the image of Satan.
In fact, on the last days many servants and ministers of God disobey the word of God or do not have His love, so they are not holy and fervent in spirit anymore. Previously, Adam and Eve were cast out from Paradise to the world, but later, men will be cast out from the earth to the hell and they perish forever.
When we become a faithful servant and minister of God, We are returned to the image and the example of the trinity of God.
14:15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
14:17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you
14:21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
14:22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?"
14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to himand make Our home with him.
The term 'keep My commandments
' refers to the obedience.
The term 'He dwells with you and will be in you'
means that when we are obedient, there is Holy Spirit.
"We" in the term 'We will come to him
' refers to the Father God and the Son of God.
So, if we have fear to God or live in holiness, faithfulness, and obedience, we will be returned to the image of the Trinity of God. We return to the first creation, so we experience His glory and power. Genesis 1:26-281:26 Then God said, "Let Usmake man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
1:27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 1:28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
The term 'Us'
refers to the Trinity of God.
The results are as follows:
- The term 'God blessed them' refers to the power of creation and preservation miraculously changes the curse into paradise as follows:
- The physical preservation for us who are small and powerless in the midst of difficulties in the word until the age when the Antichrist rules over the world. He is able to make something from nothing.
- We feel the joy of paradise.
- The term 'subdue it' refers to the power of victory over the trinity of Satan as follows:
- Satan is the source of problems. The power of God is able to finish all of impossible problems.
- Satan is the source shakings in all aspects which make men afraid and in distress. The power of God gives peace, so all things are easy and light.
- Satan is the source of everything which is not good like the condition of the world before it was created by God. The power of God makes all the things which are not good become good, the broken things become beautiful, and the failed things become successful and beautiful in due time.
- The term 'Be fruitful' means that there is birth. It refers to the newborn or the power of renewal, glory, and change of life from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus until we become perfect like Him.
What things must be changed after men have been holy, faithful, and obedient? Do not seek out many schemes if we want to return to the first creation.
7:29 Truly, this only I have found: That God made man upright, But they have sought out many schemes."
Seeking out many schemes refers to the self-truth which makes men only blame at God and other people or they do not want to do the introspection in their life.
When men seek out many schemes, all things are destroyed.
The self-truth must be changed, so we can do the introspection in our life much and we confess and forgive one another.
When Jesus comes for the second time, we will enter the marriage supper of the Lamb or we return to the One-Thousand-Year kingdom of peace or the future paradise until we enter the New Jerusalem forever (the last reward).
God blesses you.