Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 14:1-5 is about the church's following Jesus that is signified by the sprinkling of blood or the cross, so we experience the increase of purification, strength, the power of God to use us, and blessing up to Mount Zion, namely the quality of being perfect as God's bride.
In Revelation 14:2-5 there are seven facts about our following Jesus up to Mount Zion as follows:
ad. 6. Being firstfruits to GodRevelation 14:414:4. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to Godand to the Lamb.
- [Revelation 14:2a] like the voice of many waters.
- [Revelation 14:2b] like the voice of loud thunder.
- [Revelation 14:2c] the sound of harpists.
- [Revelation 14:3] a new song.
- [Revelation 14:4a] they are virgins.
- [Revelation 14:4b] being firstfruits to God.
- [Revelation 14:5] in their mouth was found no deceit = for they are without fault.
Being firstfruit means having the quality of being firstborn or becoming firstborn who has the birthright as follows:
The facts found in having the quality of being firstborn or becoming God's firstborn are as follows
- The right to become God's bride who enters the marriage supper of the Lamb of God or perfect spiritual marriage.
- The right to inherit eternal heavenly kingdom.
- Becoming God's right who cannot be charged against by anything.
- Prioritizing or fighting for the ministry to God more than anything or ministering to God faithfully and fervently. We are not hindered by anything to minister to God.
4:22. "Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'Thus says the LORD: "Israel is My son, My firstborn.
4:23 "So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn." ' "
Why do we have to fight for our ministry to God?
If we do not prioritize our ministry to God, we will face the death of firstborn.
- God has fought for our ministry to Him.
In the Old Testament, God punished Egypt with ten plagues, so the Israelites could minister to Him.
God fights for our ministry through Christ's sacrifice on the cross, so the Gentiles can minister to Him.
9:14. how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
- All of our deeds in the world such as good deed, success, et ceterawill be in vain. It will reach the tomb only, and then experiencing the judgment and punishment.
The firstborn refers to the things that we love, hope, and are proud of. All of these can become nothing or zero. Further, we will have the debt of blood which cannot be paid by anything (minus) up to perdition forever. It is the same as losing the birthright or the right to inherit the heavenly kingdom.
That is why; let us fight for our ministry to God more than anything.
The results are as follows:
- The ministry to God has His double promise, namely preservation for the life that now is and of that which is to come up to eternal life.
1 Timothy 4:8-10
4:8. For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.
4:9. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance.
4:10. For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.
- The ministry to God is the only activity that brings us to His throne where there are no more tears.
22:3. And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.
Esau underestimated the birthright, so he wept forever. The effort in the world has a limit, but God's power in the ministry has no limit.
- We always experience the purification continuously.
13:1. Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
13:2. "Consecrate to Me all the firstborn, whatever opens the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and beast; it is Mine."
How are we purified?
15:3. "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
We are purified by the true teaching Word whose secret is revealed by Holy Spirit through a verse that explains another verse.
The true teaching Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit is sharper than any two-edged sword. It is able to cut or purify our sins.
We must become a branch that abides in the true vine, so we can be purified continuously. It means being shepherded well and correctly. We hear and obey the true teaching Word or the shepherding one.
What must be purified to have the quality of being firstborn?
13:10. Jesus said to him, "He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you."
13:11. For He knew who would betray Him; therefore He said, "You are not all clean."
If we have been purified from the sin of Esau, Reuben, and Simeon, we will receive the birthright like Judah and Joseph.
- The purification of the sin of Judas Iscariot, namely stealing the possession of God or the tithe and special offering the one of others. Judas Iscariot cannot attach to God because his life has attached to money. He belongs to money. Do not lose the birthright or God's right! The consequence is becoming the Antichrist's.
9:20. But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
9:21. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.
- The purification of the sin of Esau. He was a firstborn who failed, so his birthright was given to Jacob.
12:16. lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
12:17. For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
The purification of the sin of Esau is the one of the fleshly sight, namely one morsel of food that made Esau good at hunting the flesh.
The hunting system means not being shepherded.
The shepherding is the farming system. The sheep is taken care of and protected.
If we are not shepherded, we will have envy, hatred, and the lust of the flesh.
It is the same as sacrificing the spiritual thing, namely the true teaching Word, salvation, even God to get the physical one.
Be careful! He will weep forever. He loses the birthright and perishes forever although he weeps in blood.
- The purification of the sin of Reuben, the firstborn of Jacob, namely defiling the bed or marriage.
1 Chronicles 5:1
5:1. Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel--he was indeed the firstborn, but because he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given to the sons of Joseph, the son of Israel, so that the genealogy is not listed according to the birthright;
The fact found in defiling the bed is the violence in marriage, uncleanness, infidelity, divorce-remarrying, and marrying-giving in marriage.
We must not defile the marriage, starting from the time of having the relationship.
Defiling the marriage also means having the wrong position in marriage. For example, a wife wants to become the head, a husband becomes dictator, not the head, children want to become the head, et cetera.
A husband should become the head who loves his wife.
A wife should honor and submit to her husband, and become the rib.
Children must obey their parents. Let us confess and forgive one another. The violence becomes loving one another. Uncleanness becomes holiness. That is why we really need the purification of the sword of the Word.
Be careful! Simeon should have been the firstborn after Reuben, but he had the sin of trickery.
34:13. But the sons of Jacob answered Shechem and Hamor his father, and spoke deceitfully, because he had defiled Dinah their sister.
34:14. And they said to them, "We cannot do this thing, to give our sister to one who is uncircumcised, for that would be a reproach to us.
34:15. "But on this condition we will consent to you: If you will become as we are, if every male of you is circumcised,
Have no trickery or deceiving one another in the marriage! Have no lie or destroying one another in the marriage!
If we are wrong in using the sword or having the sword of the true teaching Word but we do not want to be purified, it will kill our spirituality.
The congregation is not purified but experiences the spiritual dryness and death up to perdition forever.
The scepter shall not depart from Judah. The descendants of Judah are kings. It means that we become the inhabitant of the heavenly kingdom. We inherit heaven.
20:6. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
The birthright of Joseph is that he received the tunic of many colors. It refers to the gift of Holy Spirit, namely the one of the revelation of the Word that we can enjoy abundantly and share to others. We can be used in the building of the perfect body of Christ, starting from marriage. The ministry in the marriage must be in holiness, so all things become beautiful in due time. Ministering to God is a beauty, moreover being a shepherd is the most beautiful ministry. Do not leave it! No matter our ministry is, if we are shepherded, we will receive the most beautiful thing. Do not get out of the shepherding! Do not hunt like Esau! Such life will weep.
The shepherding system must be in patience and perseverance. Joseph had to be sold and put in the jail. He suffered. But as long as we are in the shepherding, we will surely become successful, bear sweet fruits, and receive beautiful life forever.
All sheaves bowed down to Joseph's. It means that all Words will increase to the true teaching Word. Having the sheaf of Joseph, do not leave it! The others look for it.
Joseph also had a dream about the sun, moon, and star. It will become reality in Revelation 12:1. It means that we can receive the birthright, namely becoming God's bride. We are perfected and evacuated, far from the eyes of the serpent (the Antichrist). We can be lifted up on the glorious clouds to meet Jesus face to face.
12:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
- We receive the firstfruits of the Spirit, namely we are anointed and filled by Holy Spirit abundantly.
8:22. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
8:23. Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.
The anointing of Holy Spirit starts from blood baptism (believing in Jesus and repenting), water baptism (a new life, namely life in righteousness or heavenly life), and Holy Spirit baptism. We can become God's firstborn.
Holy Spirit helps us when we are in the birth pangs, namely the sprinkling of blood or bearing the cross with Jesus.
The suffering because of Jesus is the light affliction only for a while. It cannot be compared with the result which will end in the glory and happiness in heaven forever. Holy Spirit can strengthen us, but the flesh cannot.
There are two things that we must watch out as follows:
- The birth pang is the increasing suffering up to the peak where it seems that we are left alone like Jesus on the cross. We feel that we are powerless and unable to do anything. It is the time to give birth. Do not doubt! The time of giving birth is God's time for helping us.
- There are two possibilities as follows:
- Being disappointed and desperate as well as giving up and looking for the way which is not according to God. If we hide a dead body in the sand, the problem will look finished, but the stenches will be smelled soon.
- Totally surrendering to God, so we experience the miracle, namely the new birth. We become the same as a newborn baby who has the heavenly kingdom.
21:16. and said to Him, "Do You hear what these are saying?" And Jesus said to them, "Yes. Have you never read, 'Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have perfected praise'?"
The facts found in experiencing the renewal of life are as follows:
1 Corinthians 2:8-9
- The things that go into mouth are that we just desire the pure milk of the word, namely the repeated true teaching Word by a shepherd. It is the baby's need that cannot be changed or blocked by anything. The biggest miracle is that the Gentiles who lick vomit can drink milk or eat crumbs. It is the same as enjoying the Word that cannot be blocked by anything. We will experience the purification and spiritual growth.
- The things that come out from mouth. We become like a baby who just cries, becomes honest, and produces the true and good words until we worship and totally surrender to God. We keep praying to God, and not giving up. God also does not give up. He has died and risen. He can do all things that we cannot do. We become the same as baby in God's hands. God will do all things that cannot be done and thought by a baby; even He glorifies us up to perfection.
2:8. which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
2:9. But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
God's merciful hand with the power of resurrection is able to do anything that a baby cannot do. There are protection and preservation miraculously until the Antichrist reigns over the world for three and a half years.
There are also helping and healing powers, et cetera. Jesus is able to change us up to perfection like Him. We do not stumble in word anymore. We become the church of the firstborn on Mount Zion.
12:22. But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
12:23. to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
We are ready to greet Jesus when He comes a second time. We see and hear the thing that we have never seen, heard, and thought. We arrive in the New Jerusalem. We are with God forever.
God blesses us.