Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Revelation 4:84:8 Thefour living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!"
The four living creatures, each having six wings, refer to the six days when God worked. On the seventh day, God stopped working and sanctified it as Sabbath day. 2 Peter 3:83:8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day isas a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Six days = six thousand years.
Six thousand years refer to the three ages when God is working in the world, so there is lifting up of men to the throne of Heaven.
- The days of Father God or the beginning age is started from Adam to Abraham (approximately 2000 years). It is represented by Enoch who was lifted up to the Heaven.
- The days of the Son of God or the middle age is started from Abraham to Jesus' first coming (approximately 2000 years). It is represented by Moses and Elijah who were lifted up to the Heaven.
- The days of Holy Spirit God or the last days is started from Jesus' first coming to His second one (approximately 2000 years). It is represented by Lord Jesus who was lifted up to the Heaven. At last, all of us as the church of God will also be lifted up to the throne of Heaven when He comes a second time. If He has not come yet for the second time, it is His longsuffering so we can repent and prepare ourselves to welcome His second coming.
The seventh day is a thousand years Kingdom of Peace or the future Paradise. Afterwards, we will enter the eternal Kingdom of Heaven.
We are still learning about Enoch. Genesis 5:22-245:22 After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 5:23 So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 5:24 And Enoch walked with God; and he wasnot, for God took him.
Enoch walked with God for three hundred years, and then God took him.
If one walks with sins, he will go down to the hell.
The spiritual meaning of figure 300 is as follows.
- The circumference of the Tabernacle or the Heaven on earth is 300 cubits (100 cubits in length, 50 cubits in width).
Thus, we must walk with God in the system of Tabernacle, meaning we walk with Him according to the teaching of Tabernacle and Bride Tidings, or Bride Tidings in the light of Tabernacle.
We walk with God through hearing and obeying (practicing) the Bride Tidings or the teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword. Thus, we will be sanctified from six sins that bind our body, soul, and spirit.
1 Corinthians 5:11
5:11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner--not even to eat with such a person.
Sins are the separator between us and God, as well as among us and the others.
If we hear and obey the teaching that is sharper than any two-edged sword, the body, spirit, and soul will be sanctified from six sticking sins, and we will enter the Holy Place.
- Sins that bind the body: being sexually immoral and a drunkard.
Being sexually immoral refers to sins concerning marrying and being given in marriage, that is sexuality sin with all its variety, marrying-divorcing, mix marriage, free sex.
A drunkard refers to sins concerning eating-drinking, that is smoking, getting drunk, and consuming drugs.
Sins bind the body means the body sticks to and closely associates with sins.
- Sins that bind the soul: being covetous, a reviler, and an extortioner.
Binding the soul means sins become character, or the soul sticks to and closely associates with sins.
- Sin that binds the spirit: an idolater.
Idol refers to everything that prevents us to love God. The consequence is the spirit closely associates with sins.
The Holy Place now refers to the shepherding pen. There are three types of equipment within it that refers to perseverance in three main services as follows.
In the shepherding pen, our body, spirit, and soul cling to and walk with God the Trinity as the branch that abides on the true vine. Thus, Satan the trinity and sins cannot touch us. If the branch abides on the true vine, the result is a beautiful flower, that is having the beautiful tunic.
- Golden Candlestick refers to perseverance in General Service. We have fellowship and walk with Holy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts. We are always refreshed by Holy Spirit in the midst of this world which is as dry wilderness. We are never dry spiritually.
- Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship and walk with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ. We are satisfied so we do not look for another satisfaction in the world. The true teaching Word also grows our spirituality to maturity.
- Golden Altar of Incense refers to perseverance in Prayer Service. We have fellowship and walk with Father God in His love. God's love is as the shining sun, so we are always warm, faithful, and fervent in spirit in ministering Him. If there is sun, there will be the light and honesty. There is nothing hidden.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to beapostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
If we live in holiness within the shepherding pen, God will entrust the ministry to us, that is the beautiful tunic. Joseph lived in holiness within the shepherding pen. He did not compromise with sins. Thus, he was chosen to receive the beautiful tunic. Having a beautiful flower means there is beautiful and successful future. It is until we bear sweet fruits, and the latest and sweetest one is becoming the Heavenly bride.
- The number of people who lapped from the water as a dog laps.
7:5 So he brought the people down to the water. And the Lord said to Gideon, "Everyone who laps from the water with his tongue, as a dog laps, you shall set apart by himself; likewise everyone who gets down on his knees to drink."
7:6 And the number of those who lapped, puttingtheir hand to their mouth, was three hundred men; but all the rest of the people got down on their knees to drink water.
Dog refers to the Gentiles. Dog always laps the vomit, meaning saying useless words. The Gentiles are also like the swine which always wallows in sins. If the Gentiles are willing to hear and obey the true teaching Word as well as being sanctified by the sword of the Word, the tongue will be sanctified so it licks the water. It means that the Gentiles can worship God until feeling the water of His love. The practices are as follows.
- Loving God more than everything, prioritizing spiritual matters and ministry more than everything.
- Loving the others as loving ourselves, until we can love the one who hates us as well as repay evil with goodness.
1 John 4:20-21
4:20 If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
4:21 And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God mustlove his brother also.
97:10 You who love the Lord, hate evil!He preserves the souls of His saints;He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.
Let us repay evil with goodness, because God will defend us.
- Obeying God's command. We are obedient until the flesh does not sound anymore. God's command will be light if we love Him more than everything.
14:15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
5:28 saying, "Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man's blood on us!"
5:29 But Peter and the otherapostles answered and said: "We ought to obey God rather than men.
5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus whom you murdered by hanging on a tree.
5:31 Him God has exalted to His right hand to bePrince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.
5:32 And we are His witnesses to these things, and soalso isthe Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him."
If the tongue can lick the water of God's love, it is a strong foundation so the blessing of Holy Spirit is poured.
The results are as follows.
- Holy Spirit helps us to face the fiery trial together with Jesus, so we are not disappointed or desperate. We keep being joyful in the midst of sufferings.
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you,for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
- Holy Spirit is able to create the thing that has not existed yet. Holy Spirit cares our physical life in the midst of difficulties in this world, up to the days of antichrist. Holy Spirit satisfies us so we can live in righteousness and holiness. We always give thanks to God.
16:3 And the children of Israel said to them, "Oh, that we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the pots of meat andwhen we ate bread to the full! For you have brought us out into this wilderness to kill this whole assembly with hunger."
16:7 And in the morning you shall see the glory of the Lord; for He hears your complaints against the Lord. But what arewe, that you complain against us?"
16:8 Also Moses said, "This shall be seenwhen the Lord gives you meat to eat in the evening, and in the morning bread to the full; for the Lord hears your complaints which you make against Him. And what arewe? Your complaints arenot against us but against the Lord."
- Holy Spirit renews us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one as Jesus. It is the greatest miracle.
3:5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
It is started with becoming as the dove, that is having peace. There are no evil, uncleaness, bitterness, envy, hatred, fear, worry, or arrogance. We do not feel the things felt by the flesh anymore. We only feel God's great love. We live in peace and everything becomes easy and light. The dove is also honest and sincere. Thus, physical miracle will also happen. Epilepsy refers to moral decadence and broken marriage. God is able to recover it.
When Jesus comes a second time, the last miracle is we will be renewed as perfect as Him. We do not stumble in word anymore. We can welcome His second coming with the shout "Alleluia".
3:2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he isa perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
God blesses us.