From the Prayer Service in Medan
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.There are five characters of flesh that must be ripped in Luke12
- Hypocrisy. It must be ripped to become sincerity.
- Fear. It must be ripped to become the fear of the Lord.
- Greed. It must be ripped to become generous.
- Anxiety. It must be ripped to become believing and hoping to God.
- Neglectfulness. It must be ripped to become watching faithfully.
If we rip the five characters of flesh, the veil of the temple will be torn.
15:37 And Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and breathed His last. 15:38 Then the veil of the temple was tornin two from top to bottom.
When Jesus died on the cross with five wounds, the veil of the temple was torn. If we experience the veil's being torn or the ripping of flesh in the worship prayer, we will experience the five wounds of Jesus, especially the fifth wound for the Gentiles
19:33 But when they came to Jesus and saw that He was already dead, they did not break His legs. 19:34 But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and watercame out.
The results are as follows:
- We receive the sign of blood and water.
The blood refers to the Altar of Burnt offerings. It means that we repent or die to sin and we return to God.
The water refers to the Brazen Laver. It means that we enter the true water baptism, namely who believes in Jesus and repents is buried in water with Jesus and comes out from water with Him to receive the new life or the one in righteousness.
- We receive the anointing of Holy Spirit up to the fullness or the Door of Tabernacle is opened.
22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
The functions of Holy Spiritare as follows:
- Giving spiritual and physical life to us.
8:13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
Holy Spirit is able to put to death the sins up to the peak, so we can live in righteousness and holiness as well as get the eternal life. We become more faithful and fervent in the service and ministry to God.
- Purifying and changing us from carnal men to spiritual ones like Jesus. It is the spiritual miracle. It starts from being honest.
- Giving power to the Gentiles who are thirsty and never satisfied by the pseudo-satisfaction in the world.
4:13 Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again,
4:14 "but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."
The proof of dissatisfaction is spiritual dryness. It starts from idle words and gossips until one seeks for another satisfaction in the world and falls in sins up to the peak.
Holy Spirit satisfies our life, so we become the witnesses who bring the living water to the dry places to save the withered souls. We can worship God and experience the life renewal until being perfect and worthy to greet His second coming on the glorious clouds. We sit together with Him on the throne of heaven forever.
God blesses us.