Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 7:15-177:15 "Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.
7:16 "They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat.
7:17 "for the Lambwho is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
The activities of God on the throne of heaven are as follows:
- Dwelling and giving the covering from now to the eternal life.
- Pasturing and leading us to the living fountains waters.
ad. 2. Pasturing and leading us to the living fountains waters.Revelation 22:122:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
We are led to the throne of heaven through the voice of the Shepherd or the true teaching word.
The shepherding word is the one which is entrusted by God to a pastor to be preached to the congregation faithfully, continuously, and repetitively. So, it becomes food for them to grow to the spiritual maturity. The shepherding word becomes the guidance Of the rod of the Shepherd which brings the sheep to the throne of heaven or the last shepherding in the New Jerusalem.
The process of the shepherding word's leading us to the throne of heaven is as follows:
- The shepherding word leads us to enter the shepherding pen.
20:37 "I will make you pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant.
20:38 "I will purge the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against Me; I will bring them out of the country where they dwell, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
2:41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.
2:42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
The shepherding pen in Tabernacle refers to the Holy Place or the perseverance in doing the three main services as follows:
In the shepherding pen, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God, so Satan cannot touch us.
- The Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in doing General Service to get the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts of Holy Spirit. The sheep are given drink.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in doing Bible Study Service and Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching word and sacrifice of Christ. The sheep are fed.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in doing Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love. The sheep breathe in His love.
The results are as follows:
- We are separated from the goat. the goat refers to the people and false church that resist against the voice of the Shepherd. They are the same as the Antichrist.
- We are counted. It means that God is able to preserve us who are small miraculously and abundantly until we can give thanks to Him. We are also defended forever.
- The rod of the Shepherd leads us to go out from the pen to the other one.
10:3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
10:4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
10:16 "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
It means that we must be active in the fellowship of the perfect body of Christ that begins from the marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until Israelites and the Gentiles become one flock with one shepherd, one body with one head, and one perfect body of Christ. We are ready to welcome the second coming of Jesus on the glorious clouds and enter the Paradise, and the New Jerusalem or the last shepherding.
The true fellowship of the body of Christ is like a branch that attaches to the true vine, namely the true teaching word or Jesus as the head.
In the Old Testament, the revival of the fellowship of the perfect body of Christ is described as the activity of the twelve spies.
13:17 Then Moses sent them to spy out the land of Canaan, and said to them, "Go up this way into the South, and go up to the mountains,
13:18 "and see what the land is like: whether the people who dwell in it are strong or weak, few or many;
13:19 "whether the land they dwell in is good or bad; whether the cities they inhabit are like camps or strongholds;
13:20 "whether the land is rich or poor; and whether there are forests there or not. Be of good courage. And bring some of the fruit of the land." Now the time was the season of the first ripe grapes.
The twelve spies are divided into two groups as follows:
Numbers 13:27-29, 32-33
- The group of ten spies or the big one.
- The group of two spies or the small one.
13:27 Then they told him, and said: "We went to the land where you sent us. It truly flows with milk and honey, and this is its fruit.
13:28 "Nevertheless the people who dwell in the land are strong; the cities are fortified and very large; moreover we saw the descendants of Anak there.
13:29 "The Amalekites dwell in the land of the South; the Hittites, the Jebusites, and the Amorites dwell in the mountains; and the Canaanites dwell by the sea and along the banks of the Jordan."
13:32 And they gave the children of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, "The land through which we have gone as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature.
13:33 "There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."
The group of ten spies refers to the ones who have received and experienced the true teaching word or the Bride Tidings, but they are not steadfast, strong, and courageous, but doubtful to the word when facing something.
The things which make the ten spies doubtful are as follows:
- The fortified city. It refers to the worldly things and problems which make people unfaithful in the service and ministry to God.
- The great stature. It refers to the flesh which is never satisfied, so ones look for the satisfaction in the world and fall in sins up to the peak. The flesh which is fearful makes them fear to sacrifice to God until they sacrifice Him someday. The flesh also fears something in the world until resisting against God.
- Making the temptations bigger than the power of God.
14:1 So all the congregation lifted up their voices and cried, and the people wept that night.
14:2 And all the children of Israel complained against Moses and Aaron, and the whole congregation said to them, "If only we had died in the land of Egypt! Or if only we had died in this wilderness!
14:4 So they said to one another, "Let us select a leader and return to Egypt."
14:10 And all the congregation said to stone them with stones. Now the glory of the LORD appeared in the tabernacle of meeting before all the children of Israel.
14:29 'The carcasses of you who have complained against Me shall fall in this wilderness, all of you who were numbered, according to your entire number, from twenty years old and above.
In consequence, ones complain and return to their old world or become hard-hearted. So, they become carcasses in the wilderness, perish, and do not enter Canaan or the throne of heaven.
Actually, the servant and the minister of God are the stars, but if they are not strong and courageous, they become the carcasses and perish forever.
The group of the two spies who were strong and courageous said "No" to the thing which was not in line with the word.
God permits us to face the impossible problems to make us hold fast to the true teaching word.
The attitudes of the people who are steadfast are as follows:
- Tearing the clothes. It refers to the sanctification from the things which do not please God or the old life.
14:6 But Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, who were among those who had spied out the land, tore their clothes.
We experience the renewal that begins from being honest.
- Being fearful to God and obedient to the word of God regardless of any risk we must take.
14:9 "Only do not rebel against the LORD, nor fear the people of the land, for they are our bread; their protection has departed from them, and the LORD is with us. Do not fear them."
1:19 " So we departed from Horeb, and went through all that great and terrible wilderness which you saw on the way to the mountains of the Amorites, as the LORD our God had commanded us. Then we came to Kadesh Barnea.
1:28 'Where can we go up? Our brethren have discouraged our hearts, saying, "The people are greater and taller than we; the cities are great and fortified up to heaven; moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakim there."
1:29 "Then I said to you, 'Do not be terrified, or afraid of them.
1:30 'The LORD your God, who goes before you, He will fight for you, according to all He did for you in Egypt before your eyes,
1:31 'and in the wilderness where you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a man carries his son, in all the way that you went until you came to this place.'
If we are honest and obedient, God will be with us.
God is with us means that He watches, cares, and struggles for us. We only submit fully to Him like a baby who is carried.
The results are as follows:
- God is able to preserve us who are small and powerless in the midst of the wasteland of the world. We are evacuated to the wilderness which is far away from the eye of Antichrist. We are preserved by the teaching word and Holy Spirit.
- God fights for us to finish our impossible problems and give a successful and beautiful future life.
1:33 "who went in the way before you to search out a place for you to pitch your tents, to show you the way you should go, in the fire by night and in the cloud by day.
- God leads us to the resting place and gives us peace and calmness to make all things easy and light. We are sanctified and changed to be perfect and worthy to welcome the second coming of Jesus until we enter the New Jerusalem.
God blesses you.