(To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III)
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Exodus 30 in Tabernacle refers to the Golden Altar of Incense or the worship prayer
. There are five meanings about the worship prayer as follows:
We learn the first point that is the Incense Altar or the Golden Altar of Incense which is the tearing of flesh
- [Verse 1-10] It is about the Incense Altar. It means worshiping is the process of the tearing of flesh.
- [Verse 11-16] It is about special offering. It means worshiping is dedication which is we only have duty without right or to be a slave.
- [Verse 17-21] It is about the Brazen Laver. It means worship prayer is purification of heart through praying or solemn request to God.
- [Verse 22-33] It is about the holy anointing oil. It means living in anointing of Holy Spirit. It is like the Golden Candlestick lighting in the Holy Place so it is able to see the Table of Showbread or the true teaching Word.
- [Verse 34-38] It is about the holy incense. It means the devastation of flesh.
.Exodus 30:1, 330:1 “You shall make an altar to burn incense on; you shall make it of acacia wood.
30:2 And you shall overlay its top, its sides all around, and its horns with pure gold; and you shall make for it a molding of gold all around.
The Golden Altar of Incense is made of acacia wood that is overlaid with pure gold. The wood
refers to the carnal men that are fragile. The black color
refers to sin and the hardness
refers to the hardness of heart.
Thus, the acacia wood is the carnal men that have sin, hardness of heart and are difficult to repent (not easy to confess sin but blaming others and God) and worship God, so they are withered in spirit, cannot worship God, but die spiritually and perish. But God is willing to make the Golden Altar of Incense from acacia wood.
To be the Golden Altar of Incense, the acacia wood must be overlaid by pure gold
. The pure gold is the holiness of Holy Spirit
The process of acacia wood’s being overlaid by pure gold or receiving the anointing of Holy Spirit is as follows:
- Confessing sin to God and fellows through the work of Word. After being forgiven, do not sin anymore, but repent.
- The water baptism to result in newness of life or living in righteousness.
- The Holy Spirit baptism or the anointing of Holy Spirit.
To be able to worship God, we need Holy Spirit.
Romans 8:26-288:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
8:27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is,because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will ofGod.
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to Hispurpose.Holy Spirit helps us in our flesh weaknesses so we can worship with groaning which cannot be uttered or with tongues
If we can worship God we will feel the love and mercy of God. The result is as follows:
- We are broken in heart or feel nothing that flesh can feel it.
We feel the mercy and grace of God until experiencing the peace and everything becomes light and easy.
- God’ love and mercy make everything good and beautiful in due time.
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to Hispurpose.
- God’s love and grace are like the sunshine that shines from Jesus’ face. It changes and renews us from carnal men to spiritual men like Jesus.
The ears are changed. It is able to hear and obey the true teaching Word.
The mouth is changed. It is able to say truth which is yes if yes and no if no.
7:37 And they were astonished beyond measure, saying, “He has done all things well. He makes both the deaf to hear and the mute to speak.”
If ears and mouth are good, God will make everything good and there is beautiful future.
If the spiritual miracle happens, the physical miracle will also happen. The broken one becomes good, the failure becomes success and the impossible one becomes possible. The love and mercy of God are able to make everything good in due time.
When Jesus comes a second time, we are renewed as glorious as He is. To become the Bride of Heaven that is ready to welcome His second coming on glorious clouds. We are joyful with God forever.
God blesses us.