Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Overall, Luke 6 refers to righteousness, the Court of Tabernacle.
In the beginning, God creates perfect man as glorious as Him, according to His image. God puts him in Eden to live in happiness.
But human falls into sin, so he is naked and loses God's images, namely righteousness, holiness, and glory.
Consequently, they are cast out to the world, to live in suffering and tear.
In the world, human sins more up to the peak of sin, namely sin of eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk and drug abuse) and marrying-giving in marriage (sexual sin with all its kinds).
It if continues, they will perish forever.
That is why, God wants to bring up the sinners, so they return to His images, namely righteousness, holiness and glory.
They return to Paradise, A Thousand years Kingdom of Peace and enter New Jerusalem forever.There are seven kinds of God’s upbringing as follows
- Luke 6:1-5is about the body is brought up by God to enter in spiritual activity.
- Luke 6:12-16 is about the soul is brought up by God that we have spiritual positionin the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Luke 6:17-19 is about the spirit is brought up by God that our spiritual is not sickbut healthy until perfect.
- Luke 6:6-11is about the deed is brought up by God.
- Luke 6:20-26 is about the mind is brought up by God.
- Luke 6:27-45is about the heart is brought up by God.
- Luke 6:46-49is about life journey is brought up by God.
Ad. 6 [Luke 6:27-45] the heart is brought up by God
God brings up our heart that we imitate
His gentle heart.The practices are as follows
ad. 2. do not judge othersThe state of human who judges others is like the blind who lead the blind
- Luke 6:27-36] loving others up to enemy. It is the practice of the loving heart of God the Father.
- Luke 6:37-42] do not judge others. It refers to merciful heart of Jesus who does not judge.
Luke 6:396:39. And He spoke a parable to them: "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?
The blind who lead the blind means the hard heart
. The blind live in darkness and it is the same as five foolish virgins whose lamps are going out.
The signs are as follows
- one cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
4:3. But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4:4. whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
It means one does not obey, but rejects teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword, namely Bride Tidings which prepares us as the bride of God.
- one forgets the remission of sin.
2 Peter 1:9
1:9. For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
One who forgets the remission of sin will keep his sin willfully, so he falls and rises in sin, cannot live in righteousness and holiness in everything.
- one is not faithful and fervent in spirit.
Five foolish virgins whose lamps are going out means they have no lamp, faithfulness, and fervency in spirit.
, the door of the marriage supper of the Lamb of God is shut.Matthew 25:1025:10. "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.It means as follows
- Experiencing the shut doors in this world, unfinished problems and dark future.
- Being left when Jesus comes a second time. He is not lifted up but goes to the hell, the outer darkness, and perishes forever.
The way out that we do not experience the shut door of the marriage supper of the Lamb of God is
we have to close our door a lot.Matthew 6:66:6. "But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
It means that we have to pray and worship God a lot.
We have personal relationship with God, namely heart to heart relationship which is not influenced by the world and the lust of flesh.
The result is
the anointing oil of Holy Spirit is poured to anoint, fill us up, until it overflows in us.
We have oil in the vessels like five wise virgins, so our lamps will remain burning and we live in the light.2 Kings 4:4-6
4:4. "And when you have come in, you shall shut the doorbehind you and your sons; then pour it into all those vessels, and set aside the full ones."
4:5. So she went from him and shut the door behind her and her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured it out.
4:6. Now it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said to her son, "Bring me another vessel." And he said to her, "There is not another vessel." So the oil ceased.The signs of one who lives in the light are as follows
- one always obeys God whatever risk may come. Abraham obeys God when he is asked to give Isaac.
- remaining righteous and holy.
- being faithful and fervent in ministry.
There are a lot of our needs in the last days and difficulties grow. But, it is answered by the burning lamp. The door of Heaven is opened and so are the physical doors and the door of future.The usefulnesses of the burning lamps are as follows
- To fight against the darkness of the basket and bed.
4:21. Also He said to them, "Is a lamp brought to be put under a basketor under a bed? Is it not to be set on a lampstand?
The darkness of the bed means sexual sin with all its kinds.
The darkness of the basket means sin of eating-drinking. It includes the economic difficulties.
So, the anointing oil takes care of and protects us physically.
- All problems are finished, impossible things become possible, something that does not exist yet can be created, and the problems about marriage and children are finished.
2 Kings 4:10, 33, 35
4:10. "Please, let us make a small upper room on the wall; and let us put a bed for him there, and a table and a chair and a lampstand; so it will be, whenever he comes to us, he can turn in there."
4:33. He went in therefore, shut the door behind the two of them, and prayed to the LORD.
4:35. He returned and walked back and forth in the house, and again went up and stretched himself out on him; then the child sneezed seven times, and the child opened his eyes.
We have to remember to shut the door and pray. Through the anointing of Holy Spirit and the lamps that remain burning, God is able to change impossible thing to become possible.
- To greet Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds.
The anointing oil is able to lift us up to the glorious clouds to greet Jesus when He comes a second time.
It means that we are changed to become like Jesus little by little and have glorious character.
It starts from being honest, namely we are honest in confessing our sin, teaching and everything.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will become as glorious as Him, the door of Paradise is opened for us and so is the door of Heaven.
God blesses us.