Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 11: 15-19
talks about the sound of the seventh or last trumpet.
The seventh trumpet shows the following three things:
- Verse 15-17 = Jesus, who comes a second time on the glorious clouds in the glory as the King of all kings and the heavenly Bridegroom for establishing the heavenly kingdom on earth, namely the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace (the future Paradise) up to the New Jerusalem forever (it has been explained).
- Verse 18 = Jesus as the righteous Judge who gives punishment to the world and the people who deserve to get it as well as the reward to those who deserve to get it (it has been explained).
- Verse 19 = the Ark of the Covenant, the perfect church, or the heavenly Bridegroom.
ad. 3.Revelation 11:1911:19. Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seenin His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.Revelation 12:112:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
The Ark of the Covenant in the temple in heaven is the same as a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars, the heavenly bride, or the church that appears as the light of the world, as light and glorious as Jesus is.
- The ark refers to the church with the sun, moon, and stars (Revelation 12:1).
- The mercy seat consists of the following things:
- The first cherub = Father God = the sun.
- The mercy seat with the sprinkling of blood = the Son of God= the moon.
- The second cherub = Holy Spirit God = the stars.
- The content of the Ark of the Covenant refers to the quality of the bride:
9:4. which had the golden censer and the ark of the covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant;
- The golden pot that had the manna = the perfect faith.
- Aaron's rod that budded and yielded fruits= the permanent hope or Holy Spirit.
- The two tablets of stone = the perfect love.
The heavenly bride will be evacuated to the wilderness, far away from the presence of the Antichrist who reigns over the world for three and a half years. After that, she will be lifted up on the glorious clouds for meeting Jesus, who comes a second time in the glory as the King and Heavenly Bridegroom. We enter the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace or the future Paradise and the heavenly kingdom forever.
When the Ark of the Covenant is seen in the temple or the heavenly bride welcomes Jesus' second coming, on earth 'there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
' or the doomsday up to the everlasting hell.
Therefore, from now on we must hear and obey the true teaching Word, which is sharper than any two-edged sword, or the Word which is like the lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail so that we get the sanctification and renewal. It means that our life is being filled or formed until we are as perfect as Jesus is for readily welcoming Jesus' second coming. We enter the heaven and appear as the Ark of the Covenant in the temple.
Where can we be sanctified, formed, and filled by the true teaching Word? It can happen in the Holy Place, the sheepfold, or the perseverance in doing the three main services to God.
- The Table of Showbread = the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service and the Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and sacrifice of Christ.
We are filled with the true and strong faith until it is perfect (the golden pot that had the manna).
- The Golden Candlestick = the perseverance in doing the General Service to get the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts.
We are filled with the true and strong hope until it is perfect (Aaron's rod which budded, bloomed, and yielded fruits).
- The Golden Altar of Incense = the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love.
We are filled with the first love, the increasing one, up to the perfection (the two tablets of stone).
The golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's rod which budded, bloomed, and yielded fruits, as well as the two tablets of stone are the content of the Ark of the Covenant.
If we hear and obey the true and great teaching Word in the sheepfold, we will be formed and filled with the perfect faith, hope, and love, so we become the perfect church or the heavenly bride who is ready for being lifted up to the glorious clouds and entering the kingdom of heaven (the Ark of the Covenant in the temple in heaven).
We need many things, but all of them have been included in the sheepfold or the perseverance in doing the three main services to God. Ephesians 2:1-32:1. And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
2:2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
2:3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Be careful of the following two things!
In Luke 15 there are three kinds of losing which are increasing as follows
- The air is ruled over by Satan with the spirits of disobedience.
- Many churches or God's servants obey the prince of the power of the air, so they disobey God and the true teaching Word as well as follow the ways which are comfortable for the flesh. They commit sins up to the peak, namely the ones concerning eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage. They are lost like the younger son. They only suffer in tears and destruction. If it continues, they will get the condemnation of God, the doomsday, and the everlasting hell.
Many people are like the younger son. The beginning is good, but then there is destruction and they are lost because of following the spirit of disobedience.
The right thing is that we must start all things with the way of the cross. There are suffering and destruction only outside the way of the cross. They seem to be happy, but actually they are suffering or losing the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's budded rod, and the two tablets of stone.
- One of one hundred sheep was lost = 1/100.
15:1. Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him.
15:2 And the Pharisees and scribes complained, saying, "This Man receives sinners and eats with them."
15:3 So He spoke this parable to them, saying:
15:4 "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses oneof them, does not leave the ninety-ninein the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it?
15:5 "And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
15:6 "And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!'
15:7 "I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.
It is the small losing and many people belittle it.
It means the unfaithful person until he leaves the true shepherding.
It looks so small but day by day it is greater until one loses everything like Esau.
Therefore, we must make effort to be shepherded well and correctly. We must dwell in the sheepfold and always hear and obey the voice of the Shepherd.
One who is shepherded well and correctly is on God's shoulder or in His full responsibility ('when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders'). We cannot be touched and seen by the evil like King David.
God is responsible for our life until He gives His soul for our life in the world up to the eternal one.
23:1. <<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
David can say 'I shall not want', whose meanings are as follows:
One who is unfaithful and leaves the sheepfold is outside the shoulder of God. It means being outside the responsibility of God, but in the hand of the evil fully.
- Being preserved in all things up to the abundance, namely we always give thanks.
- Having peace. All things become easy and light.
- Being as perfect as Jesus is.
The consequences are as follows:
Be careful! Do not belittle the matter of not being able to serve in the sheepfold. Continuing it, there will be many teardrops.
- Getting lost on the mountains. It means arrogance or relying on something in the world more than God until resisting against Him.
- Getting lost in the valleys. It means falling in sins up to the peak.
- Being weary, heavy-laden, and in tears or toils. It means not being preserved. There is no hope in the world; even for being as perfect as Jesus is. It also means being without Aaron's rod which budded, bloomed, and yielded fruits.
6:63. "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Without Holy Spirit, all things are useless and dead up to the destruction in the hell.
- One of ten silver coins was lost = 1/10.
15:8. "Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses onecoin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it?
15:9 "And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!'
15:10 "Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
The number 1/10 is related to the journey of Israel to Canaan.
16:32. Then Moses said, "This is the thing which the LORD has commanded: 'Fill an omer with it, to be kept for your generations, that they may see the bread with which I fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you out of the land of Egypt.' "
16:33 And Moses said to Aaron, "Take a pot and put an omer of manna in it, and lay it up before the LORD, to be kept for your generations."
16:34 As the LORD commanded Moses, so Aaron laid it up before the Testimony, to be kept.
16:35 And the children of Israel ate manna forty years, until they came to an inhabited land; they ate manna until they came to the border of the land of Canaan.
16:36 Now an omer is one-tenthof an ephah.
One-tenth of an ephah was put in the golden pot as a testimony that Israel ate one-tenth of an ephah of manna everyday in the wilderness where they could not sow and reap. They ate manna for forty years.
78:23. Yet He had commanded the clouds above, And opened the doors of heaven,
78:24 Had rained down manna on them to eat, And given them of the bread of heaven.
78:25 Men ate angels' food; He sent them food to the full.
Angel = pastor.
Now, manna refers to the repeated shepherding Word.
Formerly, Israel lived by faith or the true teaching Word for forty years.
Forty years equal to two thousand years of jubilee.
Thus, we must also have the testimony that we live by the shepherding Word or faith on the last days, in the pre-persecution of the Antichrist, the time when the Antichrist reigns over the world, until Jesus comes a second time.
We testify that we live by the one-tenth of an ephah. It means that we testify that we live by the tithes we return to God. The tithes refer to the confession that we live by God, the true teaching Word, or the faith up to the perfect one. This is the golden pot that had the manna. We confess that we are God's forever, namely the heavenly bride.
In the tithes, we get the great grace of God which is able to preserve us and possess our life forever.
Be careful! Many churches or God's servants lose one of the ten silver coins. It means that they do not return the tithes because of being bound by the will of money, so they confess that they live by money, not by God.
The consequence is the stinginess and greediness.
The stinginess means not being able to give.
The greediness means stealing the possession of others, especially God's, namely the tithes and offerings.
Consequently, one loses the golden pot that had the manna, so he becomes the clay pot which is broken like Judas Iscariot and the manna is rotten.
14:23. But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
Without the faith, all things become rotten and destroyed as well as get the condemnation of God, the doomsday, and the everlasting perdition.
- One of two sons was lost = 1/2.
Actually, the younger and the elder son are almost lost as follows:
- The younger son was ruled over by the spirit of disobedience to the true teaching Word, so he left the field of the Lord and was lost in the field of swine.
It means committing sins up to the peak, namely the sins concerning eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse) and marrying-being given in marriage (fornication with all of its kinds, wrong marriage, mix marriage, divorce-remarrying, and marrying-being given in marriage).
Be careful! Not being fervent in the service and ministry to God is a danger.
Although he had been in the field of the swine, he was not satisfied because he kept hungry. It means that the life is truly dry and empty.
15:16. "And he would gladly have filled his stomach with the pods that the swine ate, and no one gave him anything.
Not being obedient is the same as being empty of God's love or losing the two tablets of stone.
- The elder son was in the field of the Lord, but he was controlled by the spirit of disobedience.
The proof is murmuring, getting angry, insisting the physical right and reward, as well as judging others. He was in God's field, but looked for the physical right and wage, so the work of the Lord became a profession.
He felt that he was not lost, but actually he had been lost in the field of the father.
He was also empty of the love. He was without the two tablets of stone.
Consequently, he got the judgment of God, the doomsday, and everlasting perdition.
Nevertheless, God does not want that His church is ruled over by the spirit of disobedience.Ephesians 2:3-52:3. among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
2:5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
In the sheepfold, we find the grace of Jesus, the great Shepherd, who tries to find the lost things through the following things
- Waiting, like the father who waited for the younger son. It means that Jesus sits at the right side of the throne of Father God for praying and preaching the Word for us.
15:17. "But when he came to himself, he said, 'How many of my father's hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
15:18 'I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you,
15:19 "and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants."'
15:20 "And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.
The duty of a pastor in the world is feeding and lifting up the intercession prayer.
He is waiting for our' realizing sins and lost things as well as confessing to Him and other people. Being forgiven, we must not repeat the sin.
We return to the righteous life, the service and ministry to God, and the sheepfold. Only this is waited by God. He is waiting until we can move Him with His compassion.
- 'and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him' = God stretches out His hands in time of need for filling our life.
15:22. "But the father said to his servants, 'Bring out the best robeand put it on him, and put a ringon his hand and sandalson his feet.
After we are willingly filled by the faith, hope, and love, He will stretch out His hands for helping us.
- Sandals = the redemption by the blood of Jesus, so we can live by faith until we are as righteous as Jesus is and we have the perfect faith (the golden pot that had the manna).
- Robe = the anointing of Holy Spirit with the gifts for using us until the gifts become permanent (Aaron's rod which budded, bloomed, and yielded fruits). Being used by Jesus, we will have the hope.
- Ring = the love. God fills us with His love (the two tablets of stone).
15:24. 'for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' And they began to be merry.
'he was lost and is found' = we can get the things which have vanished away. The sickness can be healed. The failure is changed into success and beauty. We can live in holiness and righteousness. The painful heart can be restored and God gives us peace.
'was dead and is alive again' = being fervent in the service, ministry, and worship to God. The impossible things can be made possible until we are changed to be as perfect as He is when He comes a second time. We appear as the heavenly bride who is ready for welcoming His coming. The Ark of the Covenant is seen in the temple.
God blesses you.