Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 11:15-19
is about the sound of the seventh trumpet or the last one.Revelation 11:1811:18. The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, and those who fear Your name, small and great, and should destroy those who destroy the earth."
The seventh trumpet shows the wrath of God or the three times seven condemnations, the doomsday, up to the condemnation in hell forever.
Who experiences the wrath of God in the world up to hell forever?
- People who do not believe in Jesus. They do not experience salvation and forgiveness by the blood of Jesus. The wage of sin is death or perdition.
- People in general, including servants of God who live like in the era of Noah and Lot. They live in sins up to the peak, namely the sins concerning eating-drinking and the ones concerning marrying-being given in marriage or the sins of Babylon.
- The five foolish virgins that do not have the wisdom of God as follows:
- To appear like the goats.
- Not having enough oil, so their lamps almost went out and even died. They were left behind when the Bridegroom came and the door to the wedding banquet was closed. It means perishing forever with the world.
Therefore, we must be the wise virgins, namely being watchful so that the lamp keeps on burning.
The requirements to keep the lamp burning are as follows:
- We must have enough oil. If the oil runs out, the lamp will go out.
The supply oil refers to the abundant Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit starts leading us to enter the gate, namely to believe Jesus, repent, and enter water baptism. Afterwards, He anoints, fills us up and abounds in our lives.
Where does the abundant Holy Spirit come from? It comes through the worship prayer that is marked with shutting the door.
6:6. But you, when you pray, go into your room,and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
The worship prayer with shutting the door means as follows:
This is the fully surrendering to God as the experienced of the widow of a servant of God.
- It is neither affected by the world nor sins. We worship in holiness because God is holy.
- It is a personal relationship with God, not affected by others. We only pour our hearts before God. This is the wisest one.
- It is not affected by the flesh with all its desires and lusts. We worship God according to His will and we are obedient to His will until the flesh does not speak anymore.
Now, if we often open doors to the world, God will not open the door. So, let us often close the door.
2 Kings 4:1-7
4:1. A certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets cried out to Elisha, saying, "Your servant my husband is dead, and you know that your servant feared the Lord. And the creditor is coming to take my two sons to be his slaves."
4:2. So Elisha said to her, "What shall I do for you? Tell me, what do you have in the house?" And she said, "Your maidservant has nothing in the house buta jar of oil."
4:3. Then he said, "Go, borrow vessels from everywhere, from all your neighbors--empty vessels; do not gather just a few.
4:4. And when you have come in, you shall shut the doorbehind you and your sons; then pour it into all those vessels, and set aside the full ones."
4:5. So she went from him and shut the door behind her and her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured it out.
4:6. Now it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said to her son, "Bring me another vessel." And he said to her, "There is not another vessel." So the oil ceased.
4:7. Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, "Go, sell the oil and pay your debt; and you and your sons live on the rest."
What can help us when facing a lot of impossibilities, debts, et cetera, even the destruction or the slavery of sins? Only 'a jar of oil' can help us. Let us often close the door and worship God.
The result is experiencing the anointing oil of the abundant Holy Spirit for the following things:
These days, let us close the door. We ask for the abundant Holy Spirit in our lives, so everything is being handled even in abundance. We keep on trying but also shutting the doors a lot.
- To pay the debts = to free us from spiritual debts, namely the debt of sins up to the peak. So, we can live in righteousness and holiness.
Physical debt, money debt, impossible problems, economic crisis, marriage and the fruit of marriage problems, and ministry problems will also be handled by the Holy Spirit.
- 'live on the rest' means as follows:
- The Holy Spirit preserves spiritual life. It means that we persevere to wait for Jesus who comes a second time in the glorious clouds. We persevere in the shepherding pen or we are faithful and fervent in spirit in doing the service and ministry to God.
- The Holy Spirit is able to preserve our life in abundance, so we always give thanks in the midst of difficulties in the world and in our helplessness until later the antichrist rules over the world for three and a half years. We are freed from the antichrist's grip. We are taken away to the wilderness, far from the eye of the antichrist, and preserved directly by God through the Word and the Holy Communion. We can welcome His coming, not entering the doomsday and the wrath of God.
- The wick must be burned.
It means that we must experience the sprinkling of blood, the cross, the trial, or the flesh suffering because of Jesus, or the flesh suffering without sins.
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trialwhich is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13. but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
The wick of the lamp is white, but it must be burned until it is changed into black in order to be lit up.
The form of the sprinkling blood is suffering because of the truth, being slandered, fasting prayer, all night-long prayer, et cetera.
Without the cross, the lamp will not be lit up.
Do not be afraid! The wick must be burned, but it will not be damaged or destroyed. One who experiences the sprinkling blood will not be destroyed because there is the Spirit of Glory or the abundant Holy Spirit behind the cross. The supply oil can glorify us. It means to renew us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus. This is the limitless Holy Spirit in the holy of holiest.
'Blessed are you' = to be happy in the midst of sufferings or being strong and of good courage. It means as follows:
When the lamp keeps on burning, we can be the testifier of God through preaching the Good News to the souls who do not believe Jesus, and also preaching the Bride Tidings to the souls who have believed Jesus and testifying His mercy and kindness.
- Do not be disappointed, hopeless, and proud as well as leave God because of anything, but only give thanks!
- To keep on holding fast to the true teaching Word and being obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore.
- To keep faithful and fervent in spirit in doing the service and ministry to God whatever we are facing.
- To keep on believing and hoping to God, worshiping Him, and stretching our hands to Him.
So, he will also stretches His hands and physical miracles will happen as follows:
- The doors in the world will be opened for us.
- The broken thing becomes the good one and the failure becomes the successful one. There is a successful and beautiful future ahead.
- There is a way out of every problem.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be renewed to be perfect like Him and worthy to welcome His second coming in the glorious clouds like the five wise virgins. We experience the Kingdom of Heaven on earth and the opening of the door of Paradise until we enter the heavenly kingdom forever.
God blesses us.