To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 11:15-19 are about the sound of the seventh or the last trumpet.
The seventh trumpet shows the three things as follows:
- Verse 15-17 show Jesus who will come for the second time on the glorious clouds in the glory as the King of all kings and the heavenly Bridegroom to establish the kingdom of heaven on the world, namely the One-Thousand-Years Kingdom of Peace or the future paradise until we really enter the kingdom of heaven or the New Jerusalem forever (it has been explained in the General Service in Malang, July 05, 2020 up to the General Service, August 02, 2020).
- Verse 18 shows the wrath of God to the world (it has been explained in the Bible Study Service in Malang, August 04, 2020).
- Verse 19 shows the Ark of Covenant, the perfect church, or the heavenly bride.
ad. 2.Revelation 11:1811:18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should rewardYour servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."
The seventh trumpet shows the wrath of God to the world and the people who deserve to get it, namely the three times seven condemnations, doomsday, until the hell forever.
But, He also gives the reward to the people who deserve to get it.
So, the seventh trumpet shows Jesus as the righteous Judge.
Who are the people who deserve to get the reward from God? They are as follows:
- The term 'Your servants' refers to the servant of God (it has been explained in the Bible Study Service in Malang, August 11, 2020 up to the Prayer Service in Malang, August 13, 2020).
- The term 'the prophets' refers to the people who hear and obey the true teaching word (it has been explained in the General Service in Malang, August 16, 2020).
- The term 'the saints' refers to being the holy people (it has been explained in the Bible Study Service in Malang, August 18, 2020)
The meanings of the saints are as follows:
- The Gentiles who are called, so they can live in the righteousness and holiness and be used as the priest and king.
- The people who have faith and endurance to face everything including the Antichrist.
- The people who worship God much.
We must be watchful! Even though we have become the saint, Satan still attacks to make us fail.
17:1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, "Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,
17:2 "with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication."
17:5 And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saintsand with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement..
The term 'sit on many waters
' refers to the Gentiles.
The term 'the woman drunk with the blood of the saints
' refers to Babylon that is drunk with the blood of the saints especially the Gentiles. We must be watchful.
Babylon is drunk through the sins of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage (the sins of adultery up to the wrong marriage)
The harlot also refers to the sins of the unfaithfulness to God or in the service and ministry to Him.
Babylon wants to bring the saints from the Gentiles into the edification of the body of Babylon or the bride of Satan who is perfect in the wickedness, uncleanness, and unfaithfulness.
The saints who are dragged by Babylon are the same as getting drunk with the wine or the lusts of Babylon.
In consequence, they are burnt and destroyed in one hour.
18:9 "The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning,
18:10 "standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, 'Alas, alas, thatgreat city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.'
The sin of Babylon is too fast. Ones who seem faithful in the service and ministry are suddenly never seen anymore. As well as in the marriage, the people who are not faithful to their marriage partner suddenly can have divorce. Song of Solomon 5:15:1 THE BELOVED I have come to my garden, my sister, my spouse; I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk. (TO HIS FRIENDS) Eat, O friends! Drink, yes, drink deeply, O beloved ones!
Therefore, we must use one hour to be drunk by the love to Jesus or the Bridegroom of heaven, so we are not dragged by the wine of Babylon or not separated from Jesus.
The facts found In being drunk by the love to God in one hour are as follows:
- Working seriously in the vineyard for one hour or the short and the last time.
It means that we must be active in the edification of the perfect body of Christ. It is the mercy of God for us.
20:12 "saying, 'These last men have worked only one hour,and you made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the heat of the day.'
The edification of the perfect body of Christ is started from the marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until the Israelites and the Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ or the New Jerusalem.
We are active in the edification of the perfect body of Christ so that we are filled up by and overflow in Holy Spirit or not drunk by the wine of Babylon.
- The worship prayer of Gethsemane.
14:37 Then He came and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, "Simon, are you sleeping? Could you not watch one hour?
14:38 "Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
At Gethsemane, there was pressing of the olives to produce olives oil and grapes to produce the wine. Both of them refer to the Holy Spirit.
God wants to pour Holy Spirit for us when we have the worship prayer which is related with Gethsemane.
Now, its forms are the one-hour prayer, fasting prayer, and all night-long prayer.
The worship prayer is the pressing to the flesh which is Weak or powered by the following things:
The flesh is pressed, so it produces new wine or the anointing oil of Holy Spirit.
- The desires and the lusts of the flesh which bring men to the deeds of sin up to the sin of Babylon.
- The feeling of the flesh, namely fear and doubt, so men are not calm and do not get anything.
- The characteristics of the flesh, namely envy, hatred, arrogance, bitterness, and so on.
The functions of the anointing oil of Holy Spirit are as follows:
- Paying the debts. It means that the anointing oil of Holy Spirit finishes all of our problems.
2 Kings 4:1-7
4:1 A certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets cried out to Elisha, saying, "Your servant my husband is dead, and you know that your servant feared the LORD. And the creditor is coming to take my two sons to be his slaves."
4:2 So Elisha said to her, "What shall I do for you? Tell me, what do you have in the house?" And she said, "Your maidservant has nothing in the house but a jar of oil."
4:3 Then he said, "Go, borrow vessels from everywhere, from all your neighbors--empty vessels; do not gather just a few.
4:4 "And when you have come in, you shall shut the door behind you and your sons; then pour it into all those vessels, and set aside the full ones."
4:5 So she went from him and shut the door behind her and her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured it out.
4:6 Now it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said to her son, "Bring me another vessel." And he said to her, "There is not another vessel." So the oil ceased.
4:7 Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, "Go, sell the oil and pay your debt; and you and your sons live on the rest."
The economic problem is finished.
The problem of sad, tormented, and painful feelings, et cetera will be changed to be the peaceful heart by Holy Spirit; even the impossible problem is also finished.
The term 'you and your sons live on the rest' means that Holy Spirit guarantees the preservation of our life in the world until the time when the Antichrist rules over the world. We still work, but Holy Spirit guarantees our life.
Satan attacks men until they feel that they are like the smoking flax. Let use one hour to work in the vineyard and lift the worship prayer. God will give the extra power to us.
- Healing every sickness including the spiritual one, namely the peak of sins so that we can live in the righteousness and holiness.
5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
5:15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
The sickness and sin often make men become hopeless like the smoking flax and shaken reed. There is still the oil of Holy Spirit. Let us fight to get it! The hand of God helps us.
- Filling the lamp so that it keeps burning until Jesus comes for the second time [Matthew 25].
The lamp keeps burning. It means that we are faithful and fervent in spirit in the service and ministry to God regardless of anything we must face. The lamp is not quenched. It means that we keep on living in the light of the faithfulness, righteousness, holiness, and testimony. Do not become the stumbling block! When one is not faithful in any aspect, he will become a stumbling block for sure.
Holy Spirit is also able to change us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus, namely being honest or transparent and strong and courageous. The shaken reed will be upright again and the smoking flax will be bright again. We only trust and hope to God and physical miracles happen. When Jesus comes for the second time, we will be changed to be as perfect as Him to be worthy to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds.
When facing the test, sin, and sickness, men are often hopeless. But, God will help all of us. Holy Spirit is the source of our hope until we are worthy to welcome the second coming of Jesus and our lamps keeps burning.
God blesses you.