Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
In this opportunity, we would like to give thanks to God who has already protected and cared for us in whole this year.
1 Thessalonians 5: 185:18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
One of the wills of God is that we must give thanks always in every situation and condition. Why must we give thanks to God?
- If we do not give thanks, we will grumble and blaspheme God until we face the just Judge.
James 5: 9
5:9 Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!
It is not wise if we grumble and blame at others when we are in temptation. The problem will not finish, but it will be added with the eternal punishment.
- We give thanks because we are always in the mercy and kindness of God that come from the sacrifice of Christ on the cross.
There are two things that are done by the mercy and kindness of God in our life as follows:
- The mercy and kindness of God redeem us the sinful men.
Psalms 107: 1-3
107:1 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy,
107:3 And gathered out of the lands, From the east and from the west, From the north and from the south.
1 Peter 1: 18-19
1:18 knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers,
1:19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
The mercy and kindness of God save us through the blood of Jesus on the cross.
The blood of Jesus is as follows:
- The precious blood.
All men in the world have sinned up to the peak. They become worthless, even the Gentiles cost as the dog and sow. They are worthless before God.
If we realize, regret, and confess our sin to God and others, we will be forgiven by the blood of Jesus. After we are forgiven, do not sin anymore. We repent and live in righteousness. This is the precious life before God.
- 'as of a lamb without blemish and without spot'.
After we repent and live in righteousness, we must be redeemed with the blood of Lamb from the character of flesh, namely wandering.
Psalms 107: 4-5
107:4 They wandered in the wilderness in a desolate way; They found no city to dwell in.
107:5 Hungry and thirsty, Their soul fainted in them.
Such character of flesh must be changed into being shepherded well and correctly in perseverance in doing the three main services to God as follows:
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the Trinity of God. Thus, we cannot be touched by the trinity of Satan.
- The Golden Candlestick = the perseverance in doing the General Service, the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gift.
- The Table of Showbread = the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion, the fellowship with the Son of God in teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense = the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service, the fellowship with God the Father in His love.
The results are as follows:
Matthew 11: 28-30
- 'no hungry, no thirsty'refers to being cared, experiencing the satisfaction, and giving thanks always to God. We do not need to look for satisfaction in the world, so we will not fall in sins up to the peak.
- 'no labor, nor heavy laden'refers to the peaceful heart.
11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
11:29 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
11:30 "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
We become holy, peaceful, humble, and meek, so we can take the yoke from God. We are entrusted to serve Him in peace. The ministry for God becomes easy and light. We always give thanks to Him. We become faithful and responsible in ministry until the end line.
1 Timothy 1: 12-13
1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry,
1:13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
All ministries that start from marriage become easy and light. Thus, we never leave it, but we are faithful and we can be trusted by God.
One who has the holy and peaceful heart will be lifted up to become priest and king for being employed in the revival in the building of perfect body of Christ.
- The mercy and kindness of God are able to do the great miracles for us.
Psalms 138: 1-4
138:1 <<A Psalm of David.>> I will praise You with my whole heart; Before the gods I will sing praises to You.
138:2 I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.
138:3 In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul.
138:4 All the kings of the earth shall praise You, O LORD, When they hear the words of Your mouth.
Jesus alone is able to do the great miracle.
In spiritual meaning, the great miracle is the life renewal from carnal man to spiritual one like Jesus is.
There are two great miracles as follows:
- The life renewal from carnal man to spiritual one like Jesus is, namely faith and obedience until the flesh does not speak anymore.
The faith without obedience is the faith of Satan.
Believing and obedience are the same as stretching out our hands to God.
- The physical miracle happens.
The results are as follows:
- We experience the power of creation, namely creating something that does not exist yet to care for our small and powerless life in the midst of the difficulties in the world.
Psalms 138: 5-7
138:5 Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the LORD, For great is the glory of the LORD.
138:6 Though the LORD is on high, Yet He regards the lowly; But the proud He knows from afar.
138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me.
The dead will be alive; the ill will be healed.
God alone is able to help all of us. It depends on our faith and obedience.
- We experience the power of help from God.
Psalms 136: 13
136:13 To Him who divided the Red Sea in two, For His mercy endures forever;
God alone is able to divide the Red Sea in two.
The meanings are as follows:
- The power to defeat the trinity of Satan, the source of sins and the false teachings. Thus, we can live in holiness and hold fast the true teaching Word. We do not lose our way nor fall.
- We experience the power to finish the impossible problems.
- The mercy and kindness of God (the key of David) are able to open the doors in this world up to the door of Heaven.
Revelation 3: 7-8
3:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens":
3:8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word(obedience), and have not denied My name(believe).
For example, the door of Sarah's womb was opened.
God opens the door of the future that is successful and beautiful up to the door of Heaven.
This is the power of lifting up from the falls. David fell in sin with Bathsheba, but he could be lifted up by God.
The criminal who was crucified beside Jesus was lifted up and he became the inhabitant of Paradise or the priest and the king.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be changed to become perfect as He is to be worthy to greet His second coming on the glorious clouds. We will experience the last lifting up. We enter the Kingdom of Heaven forever.
Let us use the mercy and kindness of God who can lift us up to the glorious clouds. We become as glorious as God is; the door of Heaven is open for us. The important things are faith and obedience
God blesses us.