To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 12:312:3. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
This is the clear appearance of Satan which is completed by the six activities as follows:
- [Revelation 12:4a] His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to earth (it is explained from Bible Study Service in Malang, November 24, 2020to Prayer Service in Malang, December 03, 2020).
- [Revelation 12:4b] His mouth devours her Child (it is explained from Sunday Service in Malang, December 06, 2020to Sunday Service in Malang, January 03, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:7] Fighting (it is explained from Bible Study Service in Malang, January 05,2021to Prayer Service in Malang,February 04, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:13] To hunt or persecute quickly (it is explained from General Service in Malang, February07, 2021to Prayer Service in Malang, February 18,2021).
- [Revelation 12:15] To cause her to be carried away by the flood (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 21, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:17] To make war or persecute the children of God who were left behind.
ad. 5. To cause her to be carried away by the flood.Revelation 12:15-1612:15.So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried awayby the flood.
12:16. But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
The dragon spewed water out of his mouth like a flood to cause the church of God to be carried away by the flood.
What is the flood? It refers to the flow of evil and uncleanness (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, February 23, 2021
So, Satan spews evil and unclean spirit to the church of God in order to make them spiritually epileptic.Matthew 17:14-1817:14.And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying,
17:15. "Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epilepticand suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water.
17:16. So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him."
17:17. Then Jesus answered and said, "O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me."
17:18. And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.
Being epileptic = being crazy.
The definitions of spiritual epilepsy are as follows:
- Being immoral means as follows :
- 'falls into the fire and often into the water' = being bound by the freshness of the world through unkind spectacles and bad associations, the business of the world that keeps us away from God, and the fire of the lust of the flesh. So, one falls in the peak of sin, namely the sins of eating-drinking (such as smoking, getting drunk. and drugs abuse) and the ones of marrying-giving in marriage (such as fornication in all of its kind).
- 'suffers severely'= being exhausted, and in heavy burden, difficulties, tears, and distress.
- The destruction in marriage and children.
In marriage, there are infidelity, violence, mixed marriage, and divorce. Children fight against the righteous parents.
There is a fall into uncleanness before marriage and also evil. The example is not being serious in courtship before marriage.
- Impossible problems.
If it continues, it will lead to destruction forever.Revelation 12:1612:16.But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
Only the church of God who appears as the light of the world with the sun, moon, and stars can escape from the flow like a flood from the dragon's mouth.
On the other hand, the earth swallowed the flood which the dragon had spewed out. It is the same as the earth's receiving the great fury of the dragon, so everyone has the epilepsy like in the era of Noah and Lot up to destruction forever.
How can you deal with the flow of evil and uncleanness that cause spiritual epilepsy? By praying and fasting.Matthew 17:2117:21. However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."
The shepherd must pray and fast to face the epilepsy that afflicts himself, his family, and his congregation.
The shepherd must be responsible because the epilepsy attacks from an early age and at any time.
Therefore, we must be on watch by perseverance in praying and fasting.1 Corinthians 7:57:5. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
Fasting is important for husband and wife to keep the holiness and unity in marriage.
They are part away for a moment to fast and be renewed in order to unite forever.
Fasting is needed when we are dealing with impossible problems.
The parents must pray and fast for their children, so they do not get the epilepsy. Do not be late because the epilepsy comes so suddenly.
The children must pray and fast to keep living in the righteousness and holiness, including the marriage that is true, holy, and united.Matthew 6:176:17.But you, when you fast, anoint your headand wash your face,
Through the true fasting prayer, we get three things as follows:
- 'anoint your head'.
It refers to the anointing of the Holy Spirit or the person of the Holy Spirit God.
The head refers to the mind.
So, the head that is anointed means the mind or memory that is sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
The example is when the Israelites escaped from the Egyptian colonization and arrived in the wilderness that their memories focused on the Egypt idols until once upon a time they worshiped a golden calf.
The mind or memory is also sanctified from negative thinking or prejudice to someone that causes hatred and so on.
In fasting prayer, the mind is sanctified by the Holy Spirit from idolatry, prejudices, and sins.
This is the place of the Holy Spirit God. We get fellowship with the Holy Spirit God.
- 'wash your face' = the sanctification of face or heart by the true teaching Word or the person of the Son of God from all the dirts of the heart, so it becomes a holy one.
Through fasting prayer, the heart is sanctified to become the place of the Son of God. We get fellowship with the Son of God.
- The sanctification of the deeds, including words to be the holy deeds and words. .
58:6."Is this not the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke?
58:7. Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, and that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; When you see the naked, that you cover him, and not hide yourself from your own flesh?
This is the place of Father God. We get fellowship with the Father God.
Through fasting prayer, we get fellowship with the Trinity of God, and the whole life becomes the place of the Trinity of God. We return to the first creation that can defeat the trinity of Satan.Genesis 1:261:26. Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea(the Antichrist), over the birds of the air(the dragon), and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth(the false prophet)."
The appearance of the church of God that returns to the first creation is by remembering that we are only dust / clay.
Genesis 2:72:7. And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
We confess as the dust or clay that is currently formed by God and breathed by the word, Holy Spirit and love of God up to becoming the first creation.
We become meek and the Holy Spirit will fill us up. This is our strength. Without the Holy Spirit, even we cannot blink our eyes.
The functions of the Holy Spirit are as follows:
- The Holy Spirit puts to death the deeds of sins, so we are redeemed and freed from sins up to the peak.
8:13.For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
We can live in righteousness and holiness until we become flawless. This is the moon under the feet.
- The Holy Spirit gives the gifts and position in ministry, so we are used in building the perfect body of Christ.
4:7.But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift.
The more we are holy, we become more faithful and fervent in spirit. The gifts are increased up to the perfection. This is the crown / garland of twelve stars.
- The Holy Spirit renews us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus, namely being obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore like Jesus who was obedient until He died on the cross.
3:5.not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
It is the same as to love God and to love others like ourselves, up to the enemy. We only do good deeds to others.
This is the perfect love or being clothed in the sun.
Through fasting prayer, God wants to return us from the dirt / clay to become the same as Him.
The Holy Spirit helps the church of God to appear as the light of the world with the sun, moon, and stars.
The results are as follows:
- The earth helps us so that we can escape from the great fury of Satan.
This is the same as flying into the wilderness with the two wings of a great eagle, far from the eyes of the serpent that rules over the world.
- We return to the first creation, namely being honest or not seeking out many schemes. It starts from being honest about the true teaching Word, and then being honest in everything.
7:29. Truly, this only I have found: That God made man upright, But they have sought out many schemes.
Being honest is the same as becoming the house of prayer. So, the prayer is answered.
The Holy Spirit is able to create physical miracles.
8:11.But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
The Holy Spirit is able to resurrect the dead things. It means that He is able to preserve our lives in the midst of difficulties and impossibilities of the world.
The Holy Spirit is able to erase all the impossibilities. All of the problems are solved, and there is a successful and bright future ahead.
When everything is not working, we must only depend on the power of the Holy Spirit. He is able to help us.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be renewed to become perfect like Him. We are worthy to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds. There will be shouts of "Alleluia" coming out from our mouths until we enter the throne of the New Jerusalem forever.
God blesses us.