Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 12:312:3. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
This is the clear appearance of Satan which is completed by the six activities as follows:
- [Revelation 12:4a] His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to earth (it is explained from Bible Study Service in Malang, November 24, 2020to Prayer Service in Malang, December 03, 2020).
- [Revelation 12:4b] His mouth devours her Child (it is explained from Sunday Service in Malang, December 06, 2020to Sunday Service in Malang, January 03r2021).
- [Revelation 12:7] Fighting (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, January 05,2021).
- [Revelation 12:13] To hunt or persecute quickly.
- [Revelation 12:15] To cause her to be carried away by the flood.
- [Revelation 12:17] To make war or persecute the children of God who were left behind.
ad. 3. Fighting.
Satan and his angels make war in heaven.
There are three stages in warfare as follows:
- The pre-war stage, namely to keep a peaceful heart (it is explained from Bible Study Service in Malang, January 05,2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, January 07,2021).
- The stage of war (it is explained from Sunday Service in Malang, January 10,2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, January 21,2021). We are victorious by the power of Holy Spirit, the blood of the Lamb, and the words of testimony.
- The post-war stage (it is explained in Sunday Service in Malang, January 24,2021).
ad. 3. The post-war stage.Revelation 12:10,1212:10. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
12:12. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earthand the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
In this stage, there are two things that happen as follows:
- The earth must face the great wrath of Satan because he knows that he has a short time.
- Heaven rejoices in victory. This is called the victory song.
The song of victory is the fulfillment that the kingdom of God that is led by Jesus has come as the answers as follows:
- The prayers or longings of His disciples.
Matthew 6: 9-10
6:9. In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name.
6:10.Your kingdom come.Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- The answers of the questions from His disciples after Jesus died, rose and was about to ascend to Heaven.
Acts 1: 6-8
1:6. Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"
1:7. And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
1:8. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
The disciples asked about the time of Jesus' restoring the kingdom of Heaven. But, He answered that the time was in the authority of Father in Heaven. Our matter in the world is to be the testifier of God. It is the same as the shining light in the darkness in the world.
Our testimony starts from the marriage, and then we become the light in front of people, up to become the light of the world like Jesus.
We must be watchful the things that can extinguish the light of testimony.
What things can extinguish the light?
- Fear, namely being afraid of something in this world, so one does not fear God.
16:7. But go, tell His disciples--and Peter--that He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him, as He said to you."
16:8. So they went out quickly and fled from the tomb, for they trembled and were amazed. And they said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid.
Not fearing God is the same as doing sin. It means that one is not the testifier of God.
- Distrust / Not believing.
16:9. Now when He rose early on the first day of the week, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven demons
16:10. She went and told those who had been with Him, as they mourned and wept.
16:11. And when they heard that He was alive and had been seen by her, they did not believe.
16:12. After that, He appeared in another form to two of them as they walked and went into the country.
16:13. And they went and told it to the rest, but they did not believethem either.
The result is being in deep sorrow.
It means that there are tiredness, difficulties, tears, up to being disappointed and hopeless, and leaving God. This cannot be the testimony.
- The hardness of heart up to being like Pharaoh, the image of devil.
16:14. Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.
7:14. So the Lord said to Moses: "Pharaoh's heart is hard; he refuses to let the people go.
7:15. Go to Pharaoh in the morning, when he goes out to the water, and you shall stand by the river's bank to meet him; and the rod which was turned to a serpent you shall take in your hand.
7:16. And you shall say to him, 'The Lord God of the Hebrews has sent me to you, saying, "Let My people go, that they may serve Me in the wilderness"; but indeed, until now you would not hear!
The facts found in the hardness of heart are as follows:
- Being disobedient to the true teaching Word.
We are disobedient because of being afraid to sacrifice the flesh. We choose disobedience as long as it is beneficial to the flesh.
- Being unfaithful until leaving the service and ministry to God.
Nowadays, faithfulness is tested in marriage, and career / occupation. Do not keep the hardness of heart! Do not be in total failure like Pharaoh!
7:21. "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
We must be obedient and faithful in everything.
If we are obedient and faithful, the door of Heaven will open for us. When we are disobedient and unfaithful, the door of Heaven will be closed. It means that every door in the world will close until we are destroyed forever or we cannot be the testifier of God.
So, fears, distrust, disobedience, and unfaithfulness are the attitudes of the flesh that hinder us to become the testifier of God.
Therefore, God promises the power of the Holy Spirit to all of us, so that we can be His testifier.
Acts 1:81:8. 1:8. But you shall receive powerwhen the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
How can we receive the Holy Spirit? Through all night-long / fasting prayer or the prayer service, we experience the process to tear the flesh with all of its lusts, desires, and attitudes. So, the Holy Spirit is anointed upon us.
The fasting prayer and all night-long prayer are useful to accelerate the process of the Holy Spirit's anointing us.
The functions of the Holy Spirit are as follows:
- The Holy Spirit is the Helper to overcome difficulties of the world, hatred without reason, persecution, and so on.
15:25. But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hated Me without a cause.
15:26. "But when the Helpercomes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
15:27. And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.
16:1. "These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
16:2. They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
The Holy Spirit helps us, so we are not disappointed and hopeless and we do not leave God. But, we still testify of Him.
- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Glory to renew us.
3:5. not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
The Spirit of Glory renews us from the fleshly men to spiritual ones like Jesus as follows:
- Being afraid of something in the world until being against God is renewed to become the fear of the Lord.
To fear the Lord is to hate sins up to lies, so we can live in righteousness and holiness. It is the lamp that is burning and can be the testifier everywhere.
- Distrust is renewed to believing until the heart is in peace and everything becomes easy and light. Our faces glow. It is the light of testimony.
- The hardness of heart is renewed to be the gentle one and disobedience and unfaithfulness are renewed to be obedience and faithfulness until the flesh does not speak anymore.
3:8. I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
'have kept My word' = being obedient.
'have not denied My name' = being faithful.
God does not see our power, but He sees our obedience and faithfulness.
Being obedient and faithful is the same as stretching hands to God. And then, He stretches the hands of the Holy Spirit to make way for us. It means that He resolves all the impossible problems because the Holy Spirit is the Helper.
The Holy Spirit also gives the bright future, and uses us in the movement of building the perfect body of Christ.
When Jesus comes a second time, the door of the marriage supper of the Lamb will be opened for us. It means that we are renewed to be perfect like Him. We do not stumble in words. We shout "Alleluia" to welcome Jesus who comes a second time.
After that, the door of Paradise and the kingdom of Heaven will be opened for us. The kingdom of Heaven belongs to us forever.
God blesses us.