Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 11:15-19 are about the sound of the seventh or the last trumpet.
Revelation 11:1511:15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"
The seventh trumpet shows Jesus who comes for the second time in the glory as the King of all kings and the heavenly Bridegroom to exalt the perfect church of God or the heavenly bride from the four corners of the earth to the glorious clouds to enter the Marriage Supper of the Lamb or the spiritual and the perfect marriage, the One-Thousand-Years Kingdom of Peace of the future paradise, and the New Jerusalem.
The trumpet is sounded starting from now up to the last one when the last meeting on the glorious clouds happens.
But, before it happens, what is the thing that we face in the world?Matthew 24:29-31
24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
24:30 "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 "And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Before the last trumpet is sounded, there will be the great shakings in the earth or Gethsemane, namely the time of the pre persecution of the Antichrist for three and a half years until the age when the Antichrist rules over the world for three and a half years.
The shakings are greater, therefore, we must be watchful.Jeremiah 6:17-216:17 Also, I set watchmenover you, saying, 'Listen to the sound of the trumpet!'But they said, 'We will not listen.'
6:18 Therefore hear, you nations, And know, O congregation, what is among them.
6:19 Hear, O earth! Behold, I will certainly bring calamity on this people--The fruit of their thoughts, Because they have not heeded My words, Nor My law, but rejected it.
6:20 For what purpose to Me Comes frankincensefrom Sheba, And sweet cane from a far country? Your burnt offerings are not acceptable, Nor your sacrifices sweet to Me."
6:21 Therefore thus says the LORD: "Behold, I will lay stumbling blocks before this people, And the fathers and the sons together shall fall on them. The neighbor and his friend shall perish."
The term 'watchmen
' refers to the shepherd.
The term 'we will not listen!
' means that even in the shakings, men do not want to watch the trumpet.
The term 'frankincense'
refers to the material of incense or the worship prayer.
Be watchful! When the shakings come, there are many Christians whose faith is shaken, so they reject the sound of trumpet, the teaching word, or the word of sanctification. It is the greatest shaking.
The consequences are as follows:
- Stumbling or falling in sins up to the peak and finally men do not want to arise but enjoy in sins. They keep the sin of lie and the wrong things in the work, study, friendship, marriage, service and ministry, and all things.
The hard heart becomes the stumbling block for their own life.
- God rejects the service and ministry and the worship of men even though they always go to the church. It means that their spirituality is dry until it dies and perishes forever.
Therefore, in facing every shaking in the last days, we must be strong and courageous.
The meanings are as follows:
- Keeping on holding fast the sound of trumpet or the true teaching word which is repeated like the term 'Listen to the sound of the trumpet!'
The shepherd must watch the sound of trumpet.
Outside the sound of trumpet, the life of men is not only in heavy burden, but also broken and destroyed.
- Hearing and obeying the shepherding word seriously so that we experience the power of sanctification from sins starting from lies up to the peak. So, we can go up to the mount of God or His altar.
Exodus 20:24-2620:24 'An altar of earthyou shall make for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I record My name I will come to you, and I will bless you.
20:25 'And if you make Me an altar of stone, you shall not build it of hewn stone; for if you use your tool on it, you have profaned it.
20:26 'Nor shall you go up by stepsto My altar, that your nakedness may not be exposed on it.'
The requirements to go up to the altar of God are as follows:
- The altar of earth. It means that we confess that we are only the clay or we are not worthy and powerless.
- The altar of stone, not of hewn stone. It means that we come to the altar of God honestly and sincerely or we do neither add nor hide anything.
- The term 'Nor shall you go up by steps' means that we must neither be proud nor hopeless about anything but we give thanks to God.
When men are proud of something, they will not praise God anymore. After being proud, they easily get disappointed and hopeless for sure.
There are two kinds of the altar of God as follows:
- The Altar of Burnt Offering. It refers to the cross of the mount of Golgotha.
Previously, the animals for offering were slaughtered, Now, it has been fulfilled by the sacrifice of Christ on the cross.
The facts found of it are as follows:
The blood of Jesus will cleanse all of our sins, so we can trust Him and repent. We do not stumble anymore, but live in the righteousness and holiness.
- The word of sanctification will show and sanctify our sins, so we can confess them to God and other people seriously or we come to the cross.
As a result, we experience the forgiveness by the blood of Jesus and we do not do sins anymore.
- The word of sanctification will encourage us to forgive and forget the sins of other people.
- The Golden Altar of Incense or the mount of worship
24:3 Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who may stand in His holy place?
24:4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully.
It was the struggle of Jacob.
43:4 Then I will go to the altar of God, To God my exceeding joy; And on the harp I will praise You, O God, my God.
43:5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.
The word of sanctification is able to sanctify our heart, hand or deeds, and mouth until there is no lie anymore. So, we can live in the holiness and worship God or ascend to the hill of God like Jacob.
We do not give up but we surrender fully to God and struggle together with Him. We only hope on the mercy of God. We lift up our hand to Him in facing every struggle and He will stretch His hand to us.
The results are as follows:
- The merciful hand of God abundantly pours the rain of blessing to us who are powerless in the midst of difficulties and shakings in the world to preserve our life until we give thanks to Him; even we get the eternal life in heaven.
24:5 He shall receive blessing from the LORD, And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Do not transgress the sound of the trumpet because of something in the world! Because when men do it, they will stumble for sure! Let's pay attention to the sound of trumpet!
- The merciful hand of God is able to help us.
43:5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God!
The hand of God finishes all of our impossible problems and wipes away our tears. We are joyful and there is salvation for our family.
- The merciful hand of God gives the new name for Jacob, namely being honest.
15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But the prayer of the upright is His delight..
We become the house of prayer and our prayer is answered by God. The miracle happens until the time of the last trumpet is sounded that we are changed to be as perfect as Him. We rejoice by saying "Alleluia". We enter the marriage supper of the Lamb or the One-Thousand-Years Kingdom of Peace or the future paradise, and the mount of the New Jerusalem.
God blesses you.