Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation chapter 2 and 3 refer to the seven sprinklings of blood in front of the Ark or the last purification that God has done to the seven churches at the last age so they will be flawless. Revelation 3:5-63:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
3:6 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’The promises of God for the church in Sardis who overcomes and is willing to be purified
are as follows:
- One shall be clothed in white garment.
- His name is written in the Book of Life.
We are learning the first point.The white garment is the trust garment from God or the ministry
1 Timothy 1:121:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry,
Paul is being trusted in the gospel of glorious and joy of God.
1 Timothy 1:111:11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust.
There are two kinds of gospel as follows:
- The gospel of salvation or Word or milk or the Good News [Ephesians 1:13].
It is the Word that tells about the first Jesus’ coming, He dies on cross to save the sinner. The processes of salvation are believing in Jesus, repenting, and entering Water and Holy Spirit Baptism. We experience the new birth from water and spirit so we receive the new life; we live in righteousness and become the instrument of righteousness. The result is we are saved and blessed by God until we have the joy.
- The light of the gospel of the glory of Christ or the teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword or the solid food or the Bride Tidings [2 Corinthians 4:3-4].
It is the Word that tells about the second coming of Jesus in the glory of King of kings and the Bridegroom of Heaven to purify the saved people until they become perfect like Jesus and become the Bride of Heaven that is ready to greet His second coming. It is the glorious gospel of the blessed God.
4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
The teaching Word purifies us starting from heart that is the source of sin.
15:19 For out of the heart proceed (1) evil thoughts, (2) murders, (3) adulteries, (4) fornications, (5) thefts, (6) false witness, (7) blasphemies.
If the heart is filled with seven wills of evil and uncleanness, it becomes dark like the lamp that has been quenched and the dark eye that cannot see God and others. The life will live in blindness of evil and uncleanness up to the outer darkness.
5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart,for they shall see God.
If the heart is purified from seven wills of evil and uncleanness, the eyes will become bright and we are able to see God, we worship Jesus as the High Priest who sits on the right side of the throne of God.
There are three meanings of seeing or worshiping Jesus as the High Priest
- Seeing Jesus as the High Priest that is holy.
7:26 For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens;
We can follow Jesus so we can live in holiness.
21:12 nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the Lord.
A priest must stay in Holy Place or the shepherding. It is perseverance in three kinds of main service as follows:
In shepherding, our body, soul, and spirit are remaining to the Trinity of God. It is like a branch that abides in the true vine so we are purified continuously until we bear the sweet fruit. We result in sweet lips that are the right and holy words that can be blessings for others. Also we result in right and good deed.
- The Golden Candlestickrefers to persevering in general service, the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts.
- The Table of Showbreadrefers to persevering in bible study service and Holy Communion, the fellowship with Son of God in the true teaching Word and sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incenserefers to persevering in worship prayer service, the fellowship with Father God in love.
1 Peter 3:10-11
3:10 For “He who would love lifeand see good days,let him refrain his tongue from evil,and his lips from speaking deceit.
3:11 Let him turn away from evil and do good;let him seek peace and pursue it.
The result is seeing the good days and our future is beautiful, successful, and joyful.
The purification in shepherding happens until there is no more mistake or we are perfect in our saying.
3:2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he isa perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
- Seeing Jesus as the High Priest that is steadfast, strong and of good courage.
12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
12:3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.
We become the priests who are steadfast, strong and of good courage. The meaning is as follows:
- We are not disappointed or in despair and do not leave God whatever the risk may come. We are faithful and fervent in ministry until the end line, until we die or Jesus comes a second time, until we get the full right to enter the kingdom of Heaven.
- The peacefulness and calmness in God. God will make everything easy and light.
- Seeing Jesus as the High Priest that is faithful and merciful.
2:17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
2:18 For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.
We can worship God with broken heart and stretch out our hands to Him. He will stretch out His faithful and merciful hands towards us to do the things as follows:
- Helping us from all problems in due time. Finishing all problems even the impossible ones. He wipes our tears.
- Caring us miraculously in the midst of impossibilities.
6:34 And Jesus, when He came out, saw a great multitude and was moved with compassion for them, because they were like sheep not having a shepherd. So He began to teach them many things.
Jesus had compassion so He feed five thousand men.
- Giving the crown of Bride.
103:4 Who redeems your life from destruction,who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
God purifies and changes us until perfect and we become as glorious as He is. It starts from being submissive, obedient, and silent and correcting ourselves, not commenting too much.
God blesses us.