Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Matthew 14:13
14:13 When Jesus heard it,He departed from there by boat to a deserted place by Himself. But when the multitudes heard it, they followed Him on foot from the cities.
After Jesus heard about John the Baptist that had been beheaded by Herod, He departed from there.
Now, the cruelty of Herod refers to the work of Satan through temptation in all ways that are impossible, the sin up to the peak, the hatred without reason, slander, until the persecution of Antichrist for three and a half years. Departing is the act to move away from Satan and his power. It is the act to attract the great mercy of God for our life
Thus, facing the cruelty of Satan up to Antichrist, we must depart like Jesus. The facts found in departing like Jesus
are as follows:
We learn about the worship prayer
- Jesus departed to a deserted place. It means the worship prayer.
- Sitting on the grass. It means being shepherded right and well.
14:19 Then He commanded the multitudes to sit down on the grass. And He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, He blessed and broke and gave the loaves to the disciples; and the disciples gave to the multitudes.
- We must feed. It means that we must become the priests and kings that are employed in the ministry of the building of the body of Christ. It starts in marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until Israel and Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ.
14:16 But Jesus said to them, "They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat."
. James 4:8
4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse yourhands, yousinners; and purify yourhearts, youdouble-minded.The worship prayer is the act to get closer to God so we are not separated from Him
. It is like the connection between the Body and the Head that cannot be separated forever.
The condition to worship God is as follows:
- The purification of heart from the will of evilas follows:
- The will of money that results in stinginess and greediness.
- The will of uncleanness that leads to the sin of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
- The bitterness of heart, envy, hatred, revenge.
- Being doubtful to the true teaching Word and the power of God. We must trust and have faith in God only.
- The purification of handsor deed so it becomes right, holy, and good.
- The purification of mouthfrom useless words, lies, gossips, and slander.
We can get closer and surrender fully to God through the worship prayer. It is like stretching out our hands to God. God will get closer to us. He well care, understand, and struggle for us. He stretches out His great mercy hands towards us and we live in His hands.
The results are as follows:
- We experience the peace and calmness in the midst of tempest of the world.
62:1 To the Chief Musician. To Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. Truly my soul silently waitsfor God;from Him comesmy salvation.
62:2 He only ismy rock and my salvation;He ismy defense;I shall not be greatly moved.
We experience the salvation from God. We are protected from disaster, temptation, threat, and the false teaching.
If there is peace, everything will become easy and light. It is like we sit on the great wings of eagle. It happens until we are flown to the wilderness that is far away from the eyes of Antichrist that reigns on earth for three and a half years.
- We experience the power of healing.
9:20 And suddenly, a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the hem of His garment.
9:21 For she said to herself, "If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well."
It is the power of healing from all illnesses of physical and spiritual life and the marriage. Everything that is rotten and destroyed will become successful and beautiful.
- We experience the power of life renewal from carnal man to spiritual one like Jesus.
28:9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice!"So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him.
28:10 Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go andtell My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me."
We obey the Word until the flesh does not sound anymore. The physical miracle will happen to create that does not exist yet and make impossible thing become possible. If Jesus comes a second time, we will be changed to become as glorious as He is to greet His second coming on the glorious clouds. We will be separated from Satan and become one with God forever.
God blesses us.