Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation13:1
13:1. Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.
The beast rising up out of the sea is the Antichrist.
We will learn about the Antichrist with the seven heads that means being against Jesus as the Head.
Jesus is the Head in the anointing of the Holy Spirit with seven manifestations.
11:1. There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
11:2. The Spirit of the Lord (1) shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom (2) and understanding (3), The Spirit of counsel (4) and might (5), The Spirit of knowledge (6) and of the fear of the Lord (7).
11:3a. His delight is in the fear of the Lord ,
The proof of having the anointing oil above the head is the fear of the Lord.
'His delight is in the fear of the Lord
' = having the feelings of the fear of the Lord.
The Antichrist with the seven heads does not have the Holy Spirit with the seven manifestations. It is the same as being without the anointing of the Holy Spirit, or not fearing the Lord, but being against Him.
Beware! The church of God who is controlled by the Antichrist has no anointing of the Holy Spirit, so they are against God. From top to toe, there is none righteous and good, including the heart.
It refers to the life under the power of sin.
3:9. What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
3:10. As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
3:11. There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God.
3:12. They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one."
3:13. "Their throat is an open tomb; With their tongues they have practiced deceit"; "The poison of asps is under their lips";
3:14. "Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness."
3:15. "Their feet are swift to shed blood;
3:16. Destruction and misery are in their ways;
3:17. And the way of peace they have not known."
3:18. "There is no fear of Godbefore their eyes."
These verses tell about the men who do not believe in Jesus. If the church of God who has been redeemed is controlled by the Antichrist, the condition will be the same as them.
The facts found in being controlled by the Antichrist are as follows:
- 'There is none who understands' = to be unwise. It means as follows :
- Being disobedient to God, including to parents and the righteous shepherd.
It means to obey the wrong one.
- Being disloyal in marriage and not faithful to God.
- Being ignorant = cannot be advised by the righteous one.
- Not knowing the limits.
- Doing sins up to the peak, namely the sins concerning eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse) and marrying-being given in marriage (false marriage, mixed-marriage, divorce-remarrying, infidelity, and adultery).
- Verse 13-14 = the sinful words, namely lies, gossips, slander, seduction, up to blasphemy.
To blaspheme = to blame the true teaching Word and the righteous man.
- Verse 15 = the journey of life that sheds blood, namely hurting and harming others, causing problems, hatred, enmity, quarrels, splits, and not confessing and forgiving each other, but judging others.
The church of God who does all of those things will not be able to worship Him. But, they want to rule and be worshipped by all means like the Antichrist.
Therefore, we must receive the anointing of the Holy Spirit. We must maintain the anointing oil above our heads, so we do not have the seven heads.
How can we do that? We must be in the Holy Place.
21:12. nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the Lord.
The sanctuary or the Holy Place refers to the perseverance in doing the three main services to God or the shepherding pen as follows:
- The Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in doing the General Service to get the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service with the Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love.
We must be shepherded well and correctly. It means being shepherded to the true teaching Word.
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the Trinity of God like the branch that attaches to the true vine. The results are as follows:
- Our body, soul, and spirit always experience sanctification continuously.
We keep living in holiness so that the anointing oil will always be on the head. We experience the anointing of the Holy Spirit with the seven manifestations to fight against the Antichrist with the seven heads.
It means that we have the fear of God, namely to hate sins up to lies.
Without the anointing oil, there will be the Antichrist with the seven heads.
- Sooner or later we will bear the sweet fruits as follows:
- The fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name, namely the honest, true and good words.
13:15. Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
We are honest especially about the true teaching Word, and then about finance, marriage, and in everything including in confessing sins. If we cannot be honest in the true teaching Word, we will not be able to be clear about finance.
- The fruit of the true and good deeds = being able to give for God's works and to others who are in need. We do not repay evil with evil, but we can repay it with kindness.
13:16. But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
- The fruit of love or obedience. It is the greatest one.
13:17. Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you.
'those who rule over you' = Jesus who prays in Heaven, the shepherd on earth, the parents, and the leaders in the country.
The love increases up to the peak, namely being obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore. It is the peak of worship prayer, the veil is torn.
The worship prayer becomes our delight. It is the delight of the life that fears God.
In Gethsemane, Jesus prayed while he was in fear, and then the angels came.
Now we worship God, stretch our hands to Him, and He will also stretch the hands of the Holy Spirit to us.
The usefulness of the Holy Spirit is as follows:
- The Holy Spirit is able to renew us continuously from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus.
3:5. not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
The renewal of life begins with being strong and of good courage so that we can bear many fruits consistently.
It means as follows :
Facing the cross, do not blame God and others!
- To keep living in righteousness and holiness no matter what we sacrifice.
- We are not disappointed and hopeless. We do not leave God. We do not blame God and others, but keep believing and hoping to Him fully.
Being strong and of good courage is the atmosphere of the Paradise or the peace no matter what we face. We will not deny God. Everything is easy, light, and happy.
- The physical miracles happen. The power of the Holy Spirit is able to divide the waters.
14:21. Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided.
The Holy Spirit is able to give the way out of every impossible problem.
We receive the power of preservation in the midst of difficulties in the world until the time when the Antichrist rules over the world that we will fly into the wilderness up to the eternity.
The Holy Spirit gives the successful and beautiful future even though it is impossible for us. We are used in the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain.
When Jesus comes, we are renewed to be perfect like Him and worthy to welcome His second coming in the glorious clouds. Then we enter the Paradise and the New Jerusalem forever.
God blesses us.