Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 11:711:7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
The title is about the two witnesses are killed.
Who kills the two witnesses? They are killed by the beast which comes out from the bottomless pit or the evil spirit which appears like man, the Antichrist, or the false prophet with the characteristics and appearance like a beast as follows:
- It starts from hurting the heart of other people through speaking and deeds.
Who is killed? At the previous time, the servant and the minister of God and the righteous men who did not want to worship the Antichrist were killed.
Be watchful! The Antichrist wants to be the head of the church of God. He infiltrates and rules over the church of God.
The example is as follows.Genesis 21:8-921:8 So the child grew and was weaned. And Abraham made a great feast on the same day that Isaac was weaned.
21:9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, whom she had borne to Abraham, scoffing.
The title is about Abraham cast out Hagar and Ismail.
The term 'the child grow and is weaned
' refers to Isaac or the righteous man.
The term 'scoffing
' in the original version means persecuting and hurting.
Ismail or the physical Christians who feel that they are great scoff, hurt, and persecute Isaac or the spiritual Christians who are thought weak by them. It happens, starting from the book of Genesis until now.
Be careful in the marriage, starting from the beginning. Abraham chose the wrong thing because he only followed the desires of his eyes. Choosing the marriage partner must be according to the will of God, not the flesh, because using the flesh will produce the physical Christian or Ismail.
In the marriage, the husband and wife and the sister and brother must not scoff one another. The husband and wife must not be arbitrary.
Do not hurt others in the beginning of the marriage or else there will be the plague.
We also must be careful to the relationship between the parents and the children. Let us pray for one another and not hurt them. Do not feel that we are greater than the others.
The Antichrist also infiltrates in the service and ministry to God. Numbers 12:1-2,10,13-1412:1 Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
12:2 So they said, "Has the LORD indeed spoken only through Moses? Has He not spoken through us also?" And the LORD heard it.
12:10 And when the cloud departed from above the tabernacle, suddenly Miriam became leprous, as white as snow. Then Aaron turned toward Miriam, and there she was, a leper
12:13 So Moses cried out to the LORD, saying, "Please heal her, O God, I pray!"
12:14 Then the LORD said to Moses, "If her father had but spit in her face, would she not be shamed seven days? Let her be shut out of the camp seven days, and afterward she may be received again."
Verse 2 means scoffing or hurting.
Consequently, Miriam became leprous. When one hurts other people, he gets the plague.
Moses had prayed but the plague still happened.
In the shepherding pen, when one scoffs the righteous men and they keep silent, he will get the plague.
It is the Antichrist that makes the body of Christ divided.
The Antichrist refers to the evil spirit that appears or becomes the fleshly man.
The enemy of the Antichrist is Jesus Christ.Matthew 1:20-21
1:20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
1:21 "And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins."
Joseph wanted to put Mary away secretly, but through the revelation of the word, he accepted her.
Therefore, in the marriage, we must ask to the word of God or the shepherd if there is something that happens
in our marriage. Even though one has done the affair in the marriage, there is still the word of God to finish it.
Jesus Christ is Holy Spirit who was born as a sinless man.
Jesus Christ wants to be the head over the church of God with the three characteristics or appearances as follows:
- Verse 21 tells about Jesus as the savior to save His people, the Israelites from their sins.
Let us choose our head, the Antichrist or Jesus Christ.
Why can the Gentiles be saved? It is only by the mercy and kindness of God. Let us use His mercy and do not judge other people. .
Without mercy, the Gentiles are only born to be perished.
So, we must receive and put Jesus as our savior.
The proofs are as follows:
It is the proof that we receive Jesus as the head. It means that we enter the Court of Tabernacle. Being not righteous, the Antichrist is the head.
- Repenting, leaving sins, stopping sinning and returning to God.
- The water and Holy Spirit baptism. We are reborn from water and spirit. We throw away the sinful life and live in the righteousness.
- Jesus as the Shepherd to shepherd His people, Israelites.
2:6 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, Are not the least among the rulers of Judah; For out of you shall come a Ruler Who will shepherd My people Israel.'"
Actually, the Gentiles are not shepherded. But, we, the Gentiles can be shepherded only by the mercy and kindness of God.
Therefore, in the shepherding pen, there must be the mercy. We must have mercy to the weak people.
The main duties of a shepherd are as follows:
- Feeding the sheep with the shepherding word, namely the true teaching word which is trusted by God to a shepherd to be preached to the congregation faithfully, generally, and repetitively, so it becomes the food for them.
- Ascending the intercession prayer.
- Taking care of, giving help, visiting the congregation, and so on.
10:1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
10:2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
10:3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
The shepherding word from the Great Shepherd which is added with the intercession prayer of a shepherd and the prayer of the Great Shepherd is the same as the two hands of Jesus or the Great Shepherd that lead the sheep to the two places as follows:
So, receiving Jesus as the head means that we must be shepherded well and correctly and used in the edification of the body of Christ, starting from the marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding pen, until Israelites and the Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ.
- The shepherding pen or the Holy Place. It refers to the perseverance in doing the three main services to God as follows:
We must pass through the narrow door to enter the shepherding pen. It means that we must experience the crucifixion of the flesh. But, behind of it, we experience the following things:
- The Golden Candlestick refers to perseverance in doing the General Service.
- The Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to perseverance in doing the Prayer Service.
- The continuous sanctification, so we are appointed to be the priest and king or the servant and the minister of God who are faithful and righteous.
- The protection and preservation of God like in Goshen.
- We are laid down on the green pastures. It means that we experience the peace, so all things are easy and light.
- We are led to the still waters. It means that we experience the satisfaction in the midst of the dryness of the world.
- Going out from the shepherding pen to other shepherding pen, so we become one flock with one Shepherd and one body with one head.
It means that we are used in the revival of the Holy Spirit at later rain, the edification of the perfect body of Christ, or the heavenly bride.
To be used to the other shepherding pen, we also pass through the narrow door.
The absolute requirement of the inter-shepherding fellowship is having one shepherding word, consecration, or true worship.
- Jesus as the King of all kings and the heavenly Bridegroom.
2:1 Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem.
2:2 saying, "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews?For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him."
Actually, Jesus is the king of the Jews.
How about the Gentiles? For the Gentiles, it is only because the mercy and goodness of God.
The proof of receiving Jesus as the King and the heavenly Bridegroom is that we must worship Him with "Alleluia".
19:6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
17:1 Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves.
17:2 and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light.
The worship prayer is the same as going up to the high hill or the crucifixion of the flesh so that we can see the face of Jesus in the light of glory, goodness, and His glory.
When we hurt other people, we cannot see the glory of God.
The result is that we experience the life renewal from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus, starting from the heart or face.
The hard heart is changed to be the gentle and broken one.
3:11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitterfrom the same opening?
3:12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.
The hard heart consists of the following things:
The broken heart means that we confess our physical and spiritual weaknesses and failures.
- The fresh water. It refers to losing heart, sad face, disappointment, and hopelessness.
- The bitter water. It refers to the bitter heart which has no mercy like Ismail towards Isaac.
- The salty water. It refers to the unclean heart that consists of sins up to the peak which make the face sad and bad like the dog and swine.
It is the heart that can receive the water of the rain of Holy Spirit.
34:26 "I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing.
34:27 "Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their land; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
34:28 "And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid.
34:29 "I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore.
If the heart is gentle, the dry wilderness will become the garden of renown that has the atmosphere of Paradise.
The meanings are as follows:
- Holy Spirit is able to protect and preserve us miraculously in the midst of difficulties in the world up to the time when the Antichrist rules over the world for three and a half years. Our life is saved and peaceful like in Goshen.
- The hand of Holy Spirit is able to help us to finish all of impossible problems and the failed things become successful and beautiful.
- We get the heavenly satisfaction, so we can give thanks, testify, worship God, and have the cheerful face. Our face is not sad and bad anymore because the sins are forgiven.
- When Jesus comes for the second time, we will be changed to be as perfect as Him and worthy to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds by saying "Alleluia". We enter the marriage supper of the Lamb, the paradise, up to the New Jerusalem.
God blesses you.