Matthew 27 points to seven sprinklings of blood upon the Ark of Covenant or upon the mercy seat according to the Tabernacle teaching.
It refers to the suffering in the flesh experienced by Jesus to save us, to bless and perfect the congregation.
Matthew 27:1-527:1. When morning came, all the chief priests and elders of the people plotted against Jesus to put Him to death.
27:2 And when they had bound Him, they led Him away and delivered Him to Pontius Pilate the governor.
27:3 Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
27:4 saying, "I have sinned by betraying innocent blood." And they said, "What is that to us? You see to it!"
27:5 Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself.
It was the first suffering Jesus experienced, namely being sold and being handed over to chief priests and the elders of the Jew and Pontius Pilate in order to be judged until the death.
Judas Iscariot sold Jesus to the chief priests and the elders of the Jews. It means as follows.
- Sacrificing spiritual matters such as the true teaching Word, service and ministry, and holiness, in order to get physical matters.
- Being bound by the lust of money until being stingy and greedy. It refers to idolatry or worship to mammon.
Consequently, Judas hanged himself. It equals to the neck is hanged.
The neck refers to worship. If the neck is hanged, one cannot worship God or there is spiritual dryness, spiritual death, up to perdition forever.
Song of Solomon 4:44:4. Your neck is like the tower of David, Built for an armory, On which hang a thousand bucklers, All shields of mighty men.
Actually, the neck is not for being hanged but the place on which hang weapon, shield, and bucklers.
Meaning we can experience three things through our worship as follows
- Hanging the weapon.
6:13. And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
Meaning we can experience the tearing of flesh in order to become instruments of righteousness so we can minister God in righteousness and faithfulness.
Faithfulness means we cannot be hindered by anything.
Righteousness means being in accordance to the Word. We live in righteousness, beginning from our appearance, our clothes, marriage, up to all things in our life because it is the ministry of heavenly kingdom.
19:11. Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
The faithful and true servant of God will be employed in the revival of white horse or the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain or the revival of building the perfect body of Christ.
- Hanging a thousand bucklers.
6:16.above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one,
Meaning we experience the crucifying of our flesh that we can take the shield of faith to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one as follows.
he proof of quenching all the fiery darts of the wicked one is our peaceful life. It meansthere is no fear, doubt, uncleanness, and wickedness until we enter the kingdom of peace a thousand years or the future paradise.
- Sins, up to the peak, namely sins concerning eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
- Fiery darts of temptation, meaning problems up to the impossible one.T
- Hanging the shields of mighty men.
103:20. Bless the LORD, you His angels, Who excel in strength, who do His word, Heeding the voice of His word.
Meaning we experience the tearing of flesh so we can be obedient until our flesh does not sound anymore. It means the Veil is torn and we experience the glory of God.
Obedience equals to lifting up our hands to God to surrender fully to Him. Afterwards, God stretches His merciful hand to us.
Our life only relies on the hand of God’s mercy and kindness.
The result is as follows.
- We become as a baby in the embrace of the mother’s hand.
49:14. But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, And my Lord has forgotten me."
49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.
Meaning as follows.
- The merciful hand of God is able to preserve and protect us who are powerless as baby in the midst of difficulties and impossibilities in the world. He also protects us when antichrist reigns over the world even He protects us forever.
- The merciful hand of God is able to guarantee our beautiful and joyful future life.
- The merciful hand of God is able to do all things we desire according to the will of God in our life.
- The merciful hand of God strengthens our weak hands.
3:16.In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak.
3:17 The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
3:18 "I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly,
Meaning as follows.
- The merciful hand of God is able to give us extra strength so we can keep faithful and fervent in spirit ministering God until the end.
- The merciful hand of God gives us victory over all problems up to the impossible temptation can be settled by God.
- The merciful hand of God renews us from carnal man to spiritual one until we are perfect and as glorious as God. It continues until we are lifted up together with Jesus forever when He comes a second time.
God blesses you.