From the Prayer Service in Palopo
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.John4:21,23-24
4:21 Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father.4:23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 4:24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
There are two kinds of worship
The conditions of the true worship
- The true worship to God or Father in heaven.
- The false worship to Satan or Antichrist.
are as follows:
- It is encouraged by the truth and spirit.
The truth refers to the true teaching Word.
The spirit refers to Holy Spirit.
Thus, the true worship is encouraged by the true teaching Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit, namely the Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword. On the contrary, the false worship is encouraged by the false teaching.
15:19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
The Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword purifies our heart from the seven wills of evil, uncleanness, and bitterness. Thus, our eyes become light.
5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
If our eyes are light, we will see and worship God.
The worship does not depend on the place, but the pure heart.
1:8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's delicacies, nor with the wine which he drank; therefore he requested of the chief of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
6:10Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went home. And in his upper room, with his windows open toward Jerusalem, he knelt down on his knees three times that day, and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as was his custom since early days.
For example, Daniel keeps the holy life, so he can worship God.
- Worshipping God in perseveranceas well as being strongand of good courage.
6:19Then the king arose very early in the morning and went in haste to the den of lions.
6:20And when he came to the den, he cried out with a lamenting voice to Daniel. The king spoke, saying to Daniel, "Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to deliver you from the lions?"
The meanings are as follows:
The false worship is to King Darius, the king of world, Satan, or the Antichrist that reigns over the world.
- It cannot be hindered by anything.
- It cannot be distracted by others. We keep on believing and hoping to God whatever the risk may come.
The true worship is to Jesus as the King of kings and the Bridegroom of Heaven.
19:6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
- Worshipping with humble heart. It means bowing down atthe feet of God. We confess as the dust in the hands of the Maker.
95:6 Oh come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
It means that we confess that we are unworthy, weak, sinful, unable, and powerless. We only depend on the lovingkindness of God the maker. It is the same as stretching out our hands to God. He will stretch out His mercy hands
The resultsare as follows:
- The lovingkindness hands of God are able to shut the lions' mouth.
6:21Then Daniel said to the king, "O king, live forever!
6:22"My God sent His angel and shut the lions' mouths, so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent before Him; and also, O king, I have done no wrong before you."
The meanings are as follows:
- The lovingkindness hands of God are able to protect and care us physically in the midst of difficulties in the world until the days of the Antichrist. Spiritually, we are protected from the false teachings and sins, so we can live in righteousness and holiness. We feel peaceful.
- The mercy hands of God are able to finish all impossible problems.
- The lovingkindness hands of God are able to create us to become the glorious vessel. We are employed to become the witness of God to glorify His name. We are employed in the building of the perfect body of Christ.
- The lovingkindness hands of God are able to make everything good, successful, and beautiful in His time.
- The lovingkindness hands of God are able to create us from the dust to become the spiritual man like Jesus. It starts from honesty until we become the house of prayer. We are changed to become perfect when Jesus comes a second time.
God blesses us.