Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The book of Revelation that contains twenty two chapters and four hundred and five verses is the last book in Bible.
In Tabernacle, the book of Revelation refers to the Ark of Covenant
The Ark of Covenant consists of two parts as follow:
Thus, the Ark of Covenant signifying to the relation between Jesus as the Bridegroom of Heaven and the congregation as the Bride of Heaven
- The mercy seat with two cherubim of pure gold.
25:17 “You shall make a mercy seat of pure gold; two and a half cubitsshall beits length and a cubit and a half its width.
25:18 And you shall make two cherubimof gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.
The mercy seat refers to the Son of God or Jesus; the first cherub refers to God the Father or Lord; the second cherub refers to God the Holy Spirit or Christ.
Thus, the mercy seat refers to Lord Jesus Christ in the glory of the Bridegroom of Heaven.
- The Ark of Covenant is made of acacia wood that is overlaid inside and outside by pure gold.
25:10 “And they shall make an ark of acacia wood; two and a half cubitsshall beits length, a cubit and a half its width, and a cubit and a half its height.
It refers to the perfect Church of God as the Bride of Heaven.
There are two relations between Jesus as the Bridegroom of Heaven and the congregation as the Bride of Heaven as follows:
- The connection in spiritual marriage or the perfect marriage to enter the marriage supper of the Lamb.
19:9 Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessedarethose who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”
The physical marriage must be true and holy to reach the perfect marriage. It is as follows:
- Husband is obedient to love the wife as himself.
- Wife is obeying and submissive to husband in every way.
- Children are obeying their parents.
- The connection between Head and Body.
The Head is the Bridegroom and the Body is the Bride.
The relation between Head and Body is in the worship prayer.The conclusion of those connections is we must worship a lot to God so that our marriage becomes true, holy and perfect
The kinds of worship prayer that Jesus has taught and given us example are one hour prayer, fasting prayer, and long night prayer.
Everything is nothing in this world if marriage perishes. That is the reason why we must use the time to worship God. Marriage is the entry way of our life to the world. It is also the way out of this world. Thus, we must watch marriage
8:1 When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
8:2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.
8:3 Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offeritwith the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
8:4 And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand.
8:5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threwitto the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake
Worship prayer is putting Jesus as the Head. Jesus is the true teaching Word. Do not put our will as the head.
If we can put the true teaching Word as the Head, we will experience serenity and peacefulness in the midst of shaking and ruined world.
The peacefulness means as follows:
- There is no wickedness and uncleanness.
- There is no hatred, bitterness, sadness, revenge.
- There is no doubt, fear, and worry.
- Feeling nothing that flesh can feel.
The result is as follows:
- Jesus as the High Priest and the Bridegroom of Heaven will be with us.
2 Corinthians 13:11
13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be withyou.
The word “be with” means as follows:
- Caring our life miraculously in the midst of shaking and troubling world.
- Protecting us from the stormy wind and wave of world.
The wind in spiritual meaning refers to sins up to the peak of sin, and false teaching.
In physical meaning, it is refer to harm and disaster.
- Giving extra strength so we are strong and of good courage, never disappoint, leave God or become desperate.
1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for theLordyour Godiswith you wherever you go.”
We are fervent and faithful in ministry to the end line that is Jesus’ second coming.
- Jesus as the High Priest and the Bridegroom of Heaven destroys Satan that is the source of failure, problem, et cetera.
16:20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christbewith you. Amen.
- Jesus as the High Priest and the Bridegroom of Heaven is able to purify and change our body, soul, and spirit to become perfect and glorious as He is.
We become the Bride of heaven that is well prepared to welcome Jesus’ second coming.
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5:24 He who calls youisfaithful, who also will doit.
We return to Paradise and enter the Kingdom of Heaven forever.
Jesus as the Bridegroom of Heaven never deceives He is God of peace looking for the heart that is peaceful. The time when God helps us is the time when our heart is peaceful. God will keep His promise.
God blesses us.