Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 10 in arrangement of Tabernacle tells about the seven sprinklings of blood on the Mercy Seat
The meaning is the suffering of Jesus until He died on the cross to shadow the church of God up to being perfect like Jesus is. Exodus 25:21-22
25:21 "You shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the Testimony that I will give you. 25:22 "And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony, about everything which I will give you in commandment to the children of Israel.The Mercy Seat on the ark means
- The protection from God, so the death cannot touch through sins up to the peak, the false teaching, temptations, disaster, and Antichrist until we are freed from the punishment of God. We feel save and peaceful, and everything become easy and light.
- Becoming the throne of God (the dwelling place of God).
The facts found in it are as follows:
- We are able to receive the words of God or the true teaching Word(a verse explains another verse in the Bible), so our life is sanctified. The purification starts from heart up to the saying and deed, so we can worship God.
The things which are sanctified in the heart as follows:
- The will of evil or the love of money that results in greediness and stinginess. Stinginess means that one is unable to give. Greediness means stealing God's and others'. We are purified from the will of evil until we feel more blessed to give than to receive. It continues until we can give our whole life to God.
- The will of uncleannessor the sins of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
The sins of eating-drinking refer to smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse.
The sins of marrying-being given in marriage refer to fornication and its kinds (in saying, deed, and sight), the wrong marriage (the mixed-marriage and divorce-remarrying), free sex, homosexuality, and lesbianism.
We must be careful in our friendship. We must watch the beginning of, during, up the end of our marriage.
- The bitterness of heartor the envy, hatred, and revenge. It changes into making peace or confessing and forgiving the sins each other.
- There is the river of the water of life or Holy Spirit that flows in our life.
22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Holy Spirit is able to purify and change us from carnal man to spiritual one like Jesus. The life renewal starts from being honest in confessing the sins, choosing the right teaching, money, up to everything.
15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But the prayer of the upright is His delight.
The result is becoming the house of prayer. It means that our prayer is always answered by God.
Let us be watchful. If we are dishonest, we will be chastened by God or live in labor.
47:8 Then he said to me: "This water flows toward the eastern region, goes down into the valley, and enters the sea. When it reaches the sea, its waters are healed.
47:9 "And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes.
Holy Spirit is able to care us physically and spiritually.
Physically, Holy Spirit is able to care our life in the midst of difficulties in the world until the days when the Antichrist reigns for three and a half years.
Spiritually, Holy Spirit is able to sanctify our life to become right and holy (we stop committing sins up to the peak). Holy Spirit gives the power of resurrection (the dead comes alive), the power of erasing the impossibilities (the impossible things become possible), the power of healing(the physical or spiritual illnesses are healed, the spiritual dryness can be freshened).
47:12 "Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine."
Holy Spirit is able to help in everything. There is no impossible thing for Holy Spirit.
47:10 "It shall be that fishermen will stand by it from EnGedi to EnEglaim; they will be places for spreading their nets. Their fish will be of the same kinds as the fish of the Great Sea, exceedingly many.
Because of the Holy Spirit, the life blooms and yields fruits.
Bloomingmeans that we are faithful and fervent in ministry until our life is successful and beautiful
Yielding fruitsmeans that we experience the life renewal continuously.
We must watch so that we do not stumble. Stumbling means being withered before blooming.
It continues until the highest fruit that is becoming the bride of God. When Jesus comes a second time, we are changed to become as glorious as He is, so we are worthy to enter the marriage supper of the Lamb of God together with Him forever.
God blesses us.