Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 9:1-12
is about the fifth trumpet or the fifth condemnation of the Son of God to men in the earth, namely the torment of the scorpions five months. Revelation 9:7-12 is about the locust and scorpions.9:7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men.
9:8 They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth.
9:9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle.
9:10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months.
9:11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.
9:12 One woe is past. Behold, still two more woes are coming after these things.
The locusts refers to the wicked and unclean spirits which come up from the bottomless pit.
[Revelation 9:7] The shape of the locusts is like the horses which are prepared for spiritual battle. The horse refers to the power and speed. So, the locusts are the wicked and unclean spirits which use the power and speed to battle spiritually against men including the servant and minister of God. The wicked and unclean spirits rule over the heart and mind of men, the servant, and the minister of God in the earth, so there are two things that happen as follows:
- Having wrong vision to all things especially about the service and ministry to God, namely the service and ministry are only to chase the physical things without thinking the spiritual ones, the holiness, and the true teaching word, so ones cannot change. They are still fleshly men who are stamped by 666 like the woman who was bent over for eighteen years in the temple of God.
- Having the bad heart for the sowing of the seed of the true teaching word, so it does not grow or they do not change, but keep on being stamped with 666.
The locusts use the power and speed to do the following things:
- Hindering the sowing of the seed of the true teaching word, so it does not grow. Ones who hear it do not understand and they are not saved.
- Hindering the growth of the seed of the word. It grows for a moment because it is not rooted. It means hearing the word with emotion. Ones like to hear the word which fits to the flesh but they are angry when the word points out the sins or it does not fit to the flesh.
- Hindering the conception of the seed of the true teaching word, so it does not produce the fruit or ones cannot do the word. Their life does not change, so they are stamped with 666.
Therefore, we must use the power and speed of Holy Spirit to have the good ground of heart. It means being fast to hear and obey the true teaching word, so it produces fruit one hundredfold as follows:
- The fruit of perseverance in the three main services in shepherding.
- The fruit of perfection or the bride of God.
Joel 1:41:4 What the chewing locust left,the swarming locust has eaten; What the swarming locust left, the crawling locusthas eaten; And what the crawling locust left, the consuming locust has eaten.
After bearing fruit, we must be careful because there are four locusts which harm the fruit and the root of the tree of our spiritual life.Revelation 9:49:4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
The process is as follows:
- The chewing locust eats the fruit of perseverance and perfection, so one begins neither to persevere nor be shepherded, holy, and in the anointing of Holy Spirit, but does the sins until he is not perfect, but left when Jesus comes for the second time.
- The swarming locust eats the leaves. The leaves refer to the activity. The matter of the leaves is eaten means that the spiritual activity is reduced or one becomes unfaithful and not fervent in spirit anymore in the service and ministry.
- The crawling locust eats the stem to make one doubtful and shaking by the false teachings and gossips, so he does not hold fast to one true teaching word.
- The consuming locust eats the root of faith until one departs from faith, namely leaving the true teaching word and Jesus to follow his own his will.
6:66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
What must be sanctified? Ephesians 6:10-13,186:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
6:13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
6:18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.
We must know clearly our enemy. We must put the whole armor of God to battle against the locusts or the wicked and unclean spirits in the air.
We must pray in the Spirit. It means that we experience the tearing of the flesh with all of its lusts, desires, and characteristics, so Holy Spirit is poured in our heart to make us strong and courageous. Ephesians 3:163:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
It means that we are neither disappointed nor hopeless and we do not leave God whatever we face nowadays. We keep the fruit of perseverance until the end line, namely we pass away or Jesus comes for the second time. We persevere in shepherding and wait for His second coming on the glorious clouds. We keep on holding fast the true teaching word and obeying it, so we live in righteousness and holiness. We keep faithful and fervent in spirit to serve and minister to God until the end line. We keep on believing and hoping God regardless of anything we must face, worshiping, and struggling with Him until we are victorious.
The examples and the results are as follows:
- Jacob, a pastor, or a husband must struggle to face the Antichrist or the wicked and unclean spirits
32:24 Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day.
Jacob was firm in the shepherding. He liked dwelling in tents.
25:27 So the boys grew. And Esauwas a skillful hunter, a man of the field; but Jacob was a mild man, dwelling in tents.
If the husband is firm to sit in the shepherding, the children and wife will also sit for sure. So, all members of the family will be saved, blessed, preserved, and protected by God.
Jacob also struggled until he got a new name. Jacob, that means a cheater, became Israel, that means a winner. We also struggle to experience the life renewal until we are honest.
32:28 And He said, "Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed."
- The woman who had the flow of blood for twelve years.
The flow of blood refers to the body sickness, divisions, and blemish So many things have been done but nothing works. We must struggle to touch the hem of the robe of Jesus.
19:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
19:16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
The robe of Jesus refers to the teaching Word in the Bride Tidings If we want to hold fast and obey the word, there is healing power spiritually. The broken marriage and children will be healed until we are perfect and without blemish.
- Daniel struggled in the den of lions. It refers to the broken future.
Daniel struggled to keep the true teaching word, service and ministry, and worship. He was victorious because he was not afraid of man but God.
The hand of God shut the mouths of the lions, so he got the successful and beautiful future life. Our last struggle is up to the dawn. When Jesus comes for the second time, we are changed to be as perfect as Him. We do not stumble in words anymore but only say "Alleluia" with joy on the glorious clouds, welcoming His second coming. We are with Him forever.
God blesses you.