I Thessalonians 5:185:18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
The will of God is that we always give thanks in everything. James 5:9
5:9 Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!
Murmuring or grumbling against one another, we will face the righteous Judge. The requirement of giving thanks is as follows
If our heart is holy with full belief and there is no anxiety or doubt, we will always give thanks to God until we can worship Him
- The word of Christ dwells in our heart.
3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
The word of Christ is the Word which is revealed through a verse explaining other verses or the true teaching Word.
The process of the Word of Jesus' dwelling in our heart is as follows:
The result of practicing the Word is as follows:
- Hearing the Word.
- Understanding it.
- Believing in it.
- Practicing the Word.
- The Word becomes our blood and flesh or it dwells in us.
- The true teaching Word sanctifies our heart and our whole life.
7:21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
7:22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
7:23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
There will be thanksgiving out of the holy heart.
- Being faithful and able to be trusted in service and ministry until the end line.
I Timothy 1:12
1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry,
There are many hindrances we have to face physically such as many activities, illness, weak economy, et cetera and spiritually such as sins and false teachings, that cause the right to enter heavenly kingdom vanishes.
3:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
Holy Spirit gives us strength or good courage to defeat all hindrances and tests. As a result, there is abundant thanksgiving to God.
- There is no anxiety or doubt.
4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
Anxiety equals to thorns and curse or bitterness in heart, sorrows and tears. If we can give our anxiety and doubt, we will get these results:
- We can be shepherded well and rightly.
- We can have heart that believes and entrusts our life fully to God.
As a result, we can give thanks abundantly.
.The result of worshiping God is peace to do these things
- The peace or quietness which surpasses all understanding to make everything easy and light.
4:7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- Crushing Satan.
16:20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
The meaning is as follows:
- Our life, ministry, marriage, job, et cetera are in righteousness.
- Everything is beautiful and successful in due time.
- All problems are settled by God.
- Preserving our body, soul, and spirit.
I Thessalonians 5:23
5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The meaning is as follows:
- Preserving our life in the midst of difficulties in the world.
- Sanctifying our body, soul, and spirit through the shepherding until we are perfect.
19:6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
We become the Bride of God who always gives thanks to Him and worships Him.
God blesses you.