Delayed Broadcast from Prayer Service in Medan.
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
14:37 Then He came and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, "Simon, are you sleeping? Could you not watch one hour?
The prayer of Gethsemanemeansbeing watchful and praying one hour
The functions are as follows:
- The ripping of flesh withall ofits lustsand wills, so we will not fall and perish in the sin of Babylon, namely the sin of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
18:9 "The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning,
18:10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.'
4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
Thus, we can live in holiness. We will be equipped with ministry and the gift of Holy Spirit to be employed in the building of the perfect body of Christ. We are set free from the activity of Babylon. We will not wander in the city of Babylon anymore.
1:6 Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.
We receive the gift and ministry through the laying on of the hands of the eldership. If we live in holiness, we will minister God in faithfulness and fervency until the end line. If one is not holy, he will neglect and sacrifice the ministry and the gift just like Judas Iscariot. His life will not become beautiful but perish.
- To prevent from falling in temptation.
14:38 Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed iswilling, but the flesh is weak."
1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
1:14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
1:15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
The will of flesh tempts and entices us to go out of the will of God, so we fall in temptation. Doing sin in the time of temptation will bring forth death.
We experience the ripping of flesh through being watchful and praying one hour, so we can obey to the will of God. We experience the power of Jesus' name to win over the Trinity of Satan who is the source of temptation and death. We are set free from death or saved, and receive the eternal life.
- The ripping of flesh withall of its lustsand willsthat refuses the cross, the flesh suffering,or the sprinkling of blood.
14:36 And He said, "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will."
22:42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done."
22:43 Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him.
4:12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
If we experience the sprinkling of blood, Holy Spirit orthe Spirit ofglorywill anoint and fillupour life.
The results are as follows:
- Holy Spirit changes us from the carnal man tothespiritual one like Jesus. It starts from being strong and of good courage. We always give thanks to God. We are not dissapointed or desperate, but we minister God faithfully and fervently. We believe and hope in God. We can feel happiness in suffering.
- Holy Spirit is the Comforterthat gives extra strength, so we will always feel peaceful. All things become easy and light.
- Holy Spirit is the Helper that makes the physical miracle. Holy Spirit is able to finish all of impossible problems and make everything successful and beautiful in time.
God blesses us.