Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 13:213:2. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragongave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
The Antichrist is the combination of four beasts as follows:
- He is like a leopard.
- His feet are like the feet of a bear.
- The mouth is like the mouth of a lion.
- The dragon gives him his power.
ad. 3. The mouth is like the mouth of a lion1 Peter 5:85:8. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
The peculiarity of the mouth of a lion is the great and repeated roar, namely false teaching, gossips, and scary and threatening stories, so the churches of God especially the Gentiles become worried and doubtful up to falling from faith.
The facts found in it are as follows:
Revelation 5:4-95:4. So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it.
- One does not prioritize God anymore. It is the same as not being shepherded well and correctly, but walking about to look for the physical thing.
- One does not become God's son or sheep, but dog and swine that just say and do the sins and the peak up to perdition forever.
5:5. But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals."
5:6. And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
5:7. Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne
5:8. Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
5:9. And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
John the apostle wept much because no one was found worthy to open the scroll and loose its seven seals. It is the peak of sorrow.
It means that no one can open the revelation of the Word, so no one can preach the true teaching Word through a verse that explains another verse in the Bible.
Consequently, the church of God is defeated and swallowed by the roaring of Satan, the lion up to perdition forever.
That is why Jesus must appear as follows:
- A Lamb as though it had been slain. It means that He dies on the cross to reveal the Word of God.
- The Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David. It means that He is the King and Shepherd who gives the repeated true teaching Word to shepherd the church of God especially the Gentiles up to perfection.
That is why the church of God especially the Gentiles must be shepherded well and correctly
. It means as follows:
The experience of hearing and seeing the shepherding Word has happened from age to age as follows
- One is always in the sheepfold or the Holy Place. It refers to the perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service to God as follows:
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God, so we are not torn by Satan.
- The Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in committing the General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in committing the Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
- We must hear and see the voice of the shepherd or the shepherding Word.
2:20. Then the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told them.
Starting from a shepherd, he must have the experience of hearing and seeing the shepherding Word as follows:
The congregation must also have the experience of hearing and seeing the Word.
- Sitting at the feet of God, namely giving attention to reading the Bible and worshipping God.
1 Timothy 4:13
4:13. Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
The results are as follows:
- Understanding, believing, and practicing the Word that is written in the Bible, so we experience the working of the Word of God to purify, change, and help us. The Word of God comes true in our physical and spiritual life. Our eyes can see the Word of God.
- The Word which is read and practiced will become the true teaching Word that can be preached to the congregation orderly in regularity. It becomes the spiritual food for the congregation, and they grow to the perfection.
- Persevering in committing the true fellowship which is based on the true teaching Word.
13:14. "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive;
13:15. For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.'
13:16. "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
If the congregations become gentle, they will be able to hear and see the shepherding Word. It is the same as having the sincere and obedient heart, so we can hear the word solemnly and with a need. Further, we understand, believe, and practice it. The shepherding word comes true in our life. We are purified and helped. We experience the heavenly bliss.
The more we are purified, the more we are happy up to eternal happiness in the New Jerusalem.
If we harden our heart, so we are not sincere and obedient, we will just hear the Word but we do not understand and believe in it.
It is the same as falling from faith. We are being swallowed by Satan, so we are not happy, but in labors, heavy burdens, and tears up to perdition in hell forever.
- The era of God the Father or the early age that is counted from Adam to Abraham is represented by Lot's wife.
2 Peter 2:6-8
2:6. and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly;
2:7. and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked
2:8. (for that righteousman, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearingtheir lawless deeds) --
Lot was the righteous in the midst of Sodom and Gomorrah that were evil and unclean.
12:26. The righteousshould choose his friends carefully, For the way of the wicked leads them astray.
The righteous means one who is shepherded well and correctly. He is always in the sheepfold as well as hearing and seeing the shepherding Word.
The true and good sheepfold means having the true Word.
Lot heard and saw the shepherding Word to defeat what he heard and saw in Sodom and Gomorrah that caused the oppression, torment, shaken faith and the fall from faith.
If one has fallen from faith, he will do the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah up to perdition forever.
The results of hearing and seeing the shepherding Word are as follows:
- Lot received the curtain of protectionfrom the true shepherding Word, so he did not fall into sins up to the peak. His soul was not tormented. He was not in labor and heavy burden. He was not destroyed forever.
- Lot experienced the purification of senses.
2:9. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid.
2:10. Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
The feeling (skin) is changed from the fleshly fear to the fear of God, namely hating the sins up to perverse mouth. The mouth testifies about the truth.
2:20. Then the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told them.
The nose (respiration) glorifies, praises, and worships God.
The ear and eye can hear and see the shepherding Word, so we experience its power.
We are taken care of physically and spiritually in the midst of the difficulties of the world. All things become easy and light. We do not get stress.
- The era of the Son of God, which is counted from Abraham to the first Jesus' coming, is represented by John the Baptist.
11:2. And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples
11:3. and said to Him, "Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?"
11:4. Jesus answered and said to them, "Go and tell John the things which you hear and see:
John the Baptist was in the prison. It refers to limitation, being unable to do anything, difficulty, no way out, and no future. If often makes us doubt.
What must we do? We must ask God or hear the Word when we doubt.
If we doubt to a man, we must also ask him directly.
If the doubt to the Word continues, we will get disappointed and desperate as well as leave God. We fall from faith, so we are swallowed by Satan.
We must make effort to hear and see the shepherding Word when we face the atmosphere of prison.
God allows us experiencing the atmosphere of prison, so we experience the power of the shepherding Word.
11:5. "The blind see and the lame walk; the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear; the dead are raised up and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
The result is that we experience the resurrection power to heal the impossible disease, and the power to purify us from the lame condition (unfaithfulness) and leprosy (uncleanness up to self-truth we often do not realize). We will be used in the ministry of the building of the body of Christ, starting from marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until the Israelites and Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ.
We bear the burden of the ministry, not becoming the burden for others.
- The era of God the Holy Spirit, which is counted from the first Jesus' coming up to the second Jesus' coming, is represented by John the apostle.
1:9. I, John, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
1:10. I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day, and I heardbehind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,
1:11. saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last," and, "What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."
1:12. Then I turned to see the voicethat spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands,
John the apostle was on the island that was called Patmos. It refers to the sprinkle of blood or suffering in flesh with Jesus.
We must be shepherded well and correctly when we experience the sprinkle of blood. We make effort to hear and see the Word.
33:1. Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
33:2. "Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: 'When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman,
33:3. 'when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people,
God allows us experiencing the sprinkle of blood, so we experience the working of the shepherding Word as follows:
- Warning and protecting us, so we are not punished by God.
- Purifying us to become a new life or the burning lamp.
3:9. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
3:10. and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
3:11. where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.
3:12. Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;
3:13. bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
3:14. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
The appearance of the burning lamp with the seven lights is as follows:
The fact of the new life or the burning lamp is honesty, sincerity, trust, and obedience. There are no more fear and anxiety. We have confidence toward the throne of the High Priest and Great Shepherd. We become the house of prayer.
- Tender mercies. It means not judging and agreeing the sinner.
- Kindness. It means being generous.
- Humility, namely the ability to confess the sin. Do not sin anymore after being forgiven!
- Meekness, namely the ability to hear the repeated teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword.
- Longsuffering, namely being patient in suffering by giving thanks and doing the introspection in our life as well as waiting the time of God by not looking for other ways which are outside the word:
- Forgiving one another. There is no revenge.
- Love, which is the bond of perfection.
1:13. and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band.
God comes as the Great Shepherd. He stretches out His merciful hands to us.
The results are as follows:
- King David, the image of fathers.
23:1. <<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
In the sheepfold, God protects and takes care of us who are powerless in the midst of the difficulties of the world until the Antichrist reigns over the world.
The spiritual meaning of "shall not want" is perfection.
- A woman of Canaan, the image of mothers.
15:24. But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
15:25. Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"
15:26. But He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs."
15:27. And she said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters' table."
15:28. Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
If we are honest, obedient, as well as believing in God, the destruction in marriage and children will be restored.
The impossible thing will be finished in His time.
The important thing is that the dog wants to become the shepherded sheep. God will lift us up. All things become successful and beautiful in His time.
- Joseph, the image of the youth.
49:22. "Joseph is a fruitful bough, A fruitful bough by a well; His branches run over the wall.
49:23. The archers have bitterly grieved him, Shot at him and hated him.
49:24. But his bow remained in strength, And the arms of his hands were made strong By the hands of the Mighty God of Jacob (From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),
There is no one can touch the youth who is shepherded, honest, and obedient.
The hands of the Chief Shepherd make Joseph like a tree planted by the waters. The leaf will be green. It means keeping ministering to God and the marriage faithfully and fervently. He is never disappointed and desperate, but always gives thanks. He will not cease from yielding fruit. It means that his life is sweet, and whatever he does shall prosper
6:56. "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
6:58. "This is the bread which came down from heaven--not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever."
In the shepherding, we do not only hear and see the Word, but also eat and drink the Holy Communion. It is used to unify all of us in the one perfect body of Christ and unify us with Jesus as the Head, so we are worthy to greet Him when He comes a second time on the glorious clouds. We are not separated from Him forever. We enter the New Jerusalem, the last sheepfold.
God blesses us.