Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 8:10-11
8:10 Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.
8:11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, andmany men died from the water,because it was made bitter.
The third trumpet is sounded. It is the third condemnation of the Son of God to the world with all of creatures in it who reject the sound of the trumpet nowadays.
The sound of the trumpet refers to the shepherding word or the true teaching word which is hard, sharper than any two-edged sword, and repeated to sanctify us until we are as perfect as Jesus is.
Rejecting the sound of the trumpet now is the same as rejecting the sanctification or keeping and living in sins up to the peak, namely the sins of eating-drinking or smoking, getting drunk and drugs abuse and the ones of marrying-being given in marriage or the adultery and the wrong marriage.
The sound of the third trumpet is signified with the great star falling on a third of the rivers on the earth which becomes wormwood or bitter to make many men die.
Spiritually, the great star refers to the servant or minister of God who is specially used and anointed by Holy Spirit, but he becomes a wormwood which makes him envy, hate without any cause, slander, blaspheme, until persecute the righteous. It continuous up to the peak or great persecution and killing for three and a half years by the Antichrist until He becomes the same as the Antichrist.
Who is the Antichrist? Revelation 13:1-213:1 And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea,having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.
13:2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard,his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.The dragongave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
The Antichrist is described as a great beast which rises up out of the sea. It is a combination of four great beasts as follows:
- The dragon.
- The leopard.
- The bear.
- The lion.
The facts found in the great beast in daily life are as follows:
- The dragon.
12:3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great,fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
12:4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.
The power of the dragon is in its tail. The meanings of the tail are as follows:
Our attitude to face the dragon must be as follows:
- The false teaching and lie.
9:14 The elder and honorable, he is the head; The prophet who teaches lies, he is the tail.
If one lies, he will hate because the devil is the father of liars, murderers, and haters.
Our attitude to face the tail of the dragon must be as follows:
- Being firm to hold fast the true teaching word or the Bible and reject the false one. Do not give an opportunity to hear the false teaching even once.
- Throwing lies. It means speaking the correct and good words. Do not hate but love one another.
- There is reproductive organ in the tail of the dragon. It refers to the unclean sins, namely the sins of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage. It begins from the adultery between a woman and a man who are not a legal spouse, man and man, woman and woman, until the wrong marriage, namely mixed-marriage, divorce-remarrying, marrying-being given in marriage or free sex.
- Living in righteousness and holiness.
- Keeping the righteousness, holiness, and unity of the marriage from the beginning, during, until the end.
- The leopard which has great speed to hinder the spiritual activity of the servants, the ministers, and the children of God.
1:19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
1:20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God..
Therefore, we must hear and obey the true teaching word or the sound of the trumpet, so we will experience the sanctification to make us slow to speak or silent to do the introspection in or life more and slow to wrath or patient.
The speed of hearing and obeying the true teaching word determines the one in spiritual activities.
When the sound of trumpet moves us to repent, we must repent quickly.
When the sound of trumpet moves us to enter the true water baptism, we must do it quickly.
When the sound of trumpet moves us to serve and minister to God, do it quickly. If we are not willing, we will not be able to do it anymore.
10:25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
10:26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins.
"So much the more" means that we are quicker and more faithful to serve and minister to God.
Not being willing, but slow means forsaking the ministry and God. It means that one usually does not serve to God, he does not feel guilty; even he is angry when he is rebuked.
When we are moved to give the offerings, we must do it quickly, because not everyone is moved to give the offerings but the chosen one like the church of Macedonia. Although they are poor and in test, they can give the offerings If one does not want to give the offerings, he is selfish like a goat.
If one is slow in spiritual activity that is moved by the sound of trumpet, he will be blocked by the Antichrist or the leopard. Consequently, he will be left behind when Jesus comes for the second time.
- The Bear. The power is in its feet or claws.
The claws of a bear have a strong gripping, so its prey cannot move or be free.
The claws of Antichrist refer to the desire of money which grips and binds the servants, the ministers, and the children of God strongly. It is the last bond of the church of God which makes ones unable to be set free from the earth to welcome the second coming of Jesus on the glorious clouds.
The facts found in it are as follows:
Our attitude is that we must train ourselves to live only by God, namely we give the tithe and the special offering. We can be happier to give than to receive. It is better a day in the courts of God than a thousand days in other places. It means that we prioritize God more than anything.
- Being stingy. It means that one cannot give to the work of God and other people who are in need.
- Being greedy. It means that one steals the possession of God, namely the tithe and the special offering and of other people, namely corrupting or not pay the debt.
- Serving and ministering to God only to look for the physical things or the ministry becomes a profession. Consequently, one gets the physical wage but not the spiritual one or denarius, so he loses the mercy of God or the eternal life.
- Being unfaithful in serving and ministering to God only because of the physical things.
- Looking for money in illegal ways which are not in line with the Bible.
84:11 For a day in Your courtsis better than a thousand.I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness
- The lion.
1 Peter 5:8
5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
The power of a lion is in its mouth. It means as follows:
- The roaring of a lion refers to the false teachings, the harmful gossips, scary news, and temptations in all aspects. It is to make men doubtful to the true teaching word or the voice of the lion of Judah, God, and His power. Finally, they fall from faith and true teaching word and perish.
- Tearing and swallowing the prey to make them die spiritually, fall in sins up to the peak, until enjoy in sinning, not exited anymore in spiritual things such as hearing the word, and serving and ministering to God, get bored, or loathe it. It brings men to the second death and everlasting perdition.
1 Peter 5:6-75:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time.5:7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
To face the Antichrist or the combination of the four beasts, we must stay under the mighty hand of God which is stronger than the four beasts.
- Through the true water baptism.
The true water baptism is that one who has believed Jesus, repented or died to sin must be buried or drowned in water with Jesus and he will arise from the tomb of water with Him. So, the heaven is opened, and we get the new life or become a newborn baby in His embrace. We live in righteousness, so we are not drowned in the condemnation of God.
If the baptism is not right and not according to the Bible, it will only bear a giant baby or overdose, namely being powered by the lust of the flesh.
- Being shepherded well and correctly and eating the shepherding word like a baby who only desires the pure milk of the word.
1 Peter 2:2
2:2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby..
It refers to the perseverance in doing three main services to God as follows:
In shepherding pen, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God. It is the same as being like a baby in the mighty hand of God, so we cannot fall anymore.
- The Golden Candlestick or the perseverance in doing the General Service to get the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts of Holy Spirit. The sheep is given drink, so they are fresh.
- The Table of Showbread or the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching word and sacrifice of Christ. The sheep is fed, so they are strong spiritually.
- The Golden Altar of Incense or the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love. The sheep breathe, so they live eternally forever.
- The worship prayer. The crying baby refers to the worship prayer with a broken heart. We confess that we are neither worthy nor able, but only live by the merciful hand of God. We are changed to be a newborn baby.
The proof is that we are submissive and obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore. We fully surrender and cry out to God.
1 Peter 5:5,7
5:5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."
5:7 casting all your care upon Him,for He cares for you.
7:7 "The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples;
7:8 "but because the LORD loves you, and because He would keep the oath which He swore to your fathers, the LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand,and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
The results are as follows:
- The mighty hand of God is able to set us free from the bondages, namely the sins up to the peak. We can live in righteousness and holiness. We are set free from Egypt or the influences of the world which make us unfaithful in serving and ministering to God. We can be faithful and fervent in spirit to serve and minister to God until the end line. We are also set free from the impossible problems because all of them are finished in due time.
- The mighty hand of God is able to exalt us in due time.
1 Peter 5:6
5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time.
We are exalted from the valley of tears, weariness, and burdens, so all things become easy, light and happy.
We are exalted from the valley falling. All things are renewed and increased.
We are exalted from the valley of failure or destruction. All things become successful and beautiful in due time.
We are exalted from the valley of death. We are sanctified and changed until we have an honest mouth. The miracle happens until the greatest one happens, namely we are changed to be perfect, so we can welcome His second coming joyfully, shouting "Alleluia".
God blesses you.