Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Revelation 4:34:3 And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there wasa rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.
God and His throne radiate the light of glory (shekinah glory) in the form of the light of the precious stones.
There are four precious stones as follows.
- Jasper stone refers to the faith (= the Gate of Tabernacle).
- Sardius stone refers to repentance (= the Altar of Burnt Offering).
- Crystal or the sea of glass refers to water baptism (= the Brazen Laver).
- Emerald or the rainbow around the throne refers to Holy Spirit baptism (= the door of Tabernacle).
We still learn the third and the fourth, those are the crystal (=water baptism) and emerald (=Holy Spirit baptism) that refer to being newly born from water and the Spirit. It refers to hope. John 3:53:5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
Let us put our hope to enter the eternal kingdom of Heaven.
If we are born only by our physical mother, we are only as the flesh men who will not inherit the kingdom of Heaven. Therefore, we must be newly born from water and the Spirit, so we have hope to enter the eternal kingdom of Heaven. Matthew 3:13-173:13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan to be baptized by him. 3:14 And John tried toprevent Him, saying, "I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?"3:15 But Jesus answered and said to him, "Permit it to be sonow, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed Him.3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 3:17 And suddenly a voice camefrom heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
Jesus is the only sinless man who has the right to inherit the kingdom of Heaven. Actually, He does not need to be baptized in water and Holy Spirit. But why must He experience water and Holy Spirit baptism?
Romans 6:46:4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
- To do the will of Father in Heaven.
- To become example for us about the true water and Holy Spirit baptism.
The true water baptism is we come up from the burial of water. One who has died to sins must be buried in water together with Jesus, so he comes up from water together with Him to receive new life or Heavenly life (the heaven is opened).
If we enter the true water baptism, we will experience Holy Spirit baptism that will result in new life, the Heavenly life.
One of the signs of being filled up with Holy Spirit is we can speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gives us utterance.
The results of the true water and Holy Spirit baptism are as follows.
- We become the children of God who live in righteousness, so we have hope to inherit the eternal kingdom of Heaven.
- Living as the wind.
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
3:7 Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
3:8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
104:4 Who makes His angels spirits,His ministers a flame of fire.
The wind is the servant of God who lives in righteousness and becomes the instrument of righteousness, meaning being used by God wherever according to His will.
2:7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, andcoming in the likeness of men.
2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point ofdeath, even the death of the cross.
The signs of being as the wind are as follows.
The wind will be used wherever according to the will of God. We must be watchful for the things as follows.
- Making ourselves of no honor, position, right, reputation, good name, et cetera.
- Being humble until the flesh does not sound anymore.
The example is Abraham who was obedient to slaughter his son. At the end, God took the responsibility.
- Being unwilling to be obstructed, until being unable to be obstructed by anything.
20:19 Then, the same day at evening, being the first dayof the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, "Peace bewith you."
- Feeling as nothing although we are exist, meaning we are not disappointed or desperate if we are ignored by the others.
The example is Joseph who helped the butler in the prison, but then he forgot Joseph.
- Serving with sincerity, not asking for rights but only doing the obligation. We also serve without any intentions.
The tasks of the wind are as follows.
- Do not be as the passing wind, meaning being unserious in ministering God.
- Do not reject the courage or blow from God. Sometime, the wind will not be allowed to and cannot blow anymore.
7:1 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree.
If the wind does not blow, it means there is spiritual dryness. There will also be hot temptation, up to the lake of fire and brimstone on the hell forever.
- Bringing coolnes and peace from Heaven to face fear, worry, and doubt. They are caused by wind and waves in the world as the sea and drown people physically and spiritually.
Physical storm is financial and health problems.
Spiritual storm is sin up to its peak, that is sin concerning eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk, consuming drugs) and marrying-being given in marriage (sexualty sin with all its variety, having affair with the others, marrying-divorcing). Spiritual storm also refers to false teaching.
Storm also happens within marriage.
Wind blows and brings coolness so we can be in silence and calmness. Silence means we keep silent and correct ourselves through the sharpness of the sword of the Word. If we find sin, we must confess it to God and the others.Calmness means controlling ourselves and not hoping to the others or something from the world. Thus, everything will be calm, easy and light.
- Bringing the fragrance of Christ.
2 Corinthians 2:14-16
2:14 Now thanks beto God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
2:15 For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.
2:16 To the one we arethe aroma of death leadingto death, and to the other the aroma of life leadingto life. And who issufficient for these things?
It means as follows.
- Becoming the witness of Christ through the Gospel Word or Good News to lives who have not known Jesus so they can believe Him and be saved. We also testify about the true teaching Word or Bride Tidings to sanctify the saved ones until they are perfect and ready to welcome His second coming. The proof of being sanctified by the sword of the Word is being honest in all things.
- Worshiping God with a contrite heart, as a baby who can do nothing but only cries to God and hopes for His mercy and power.
22:60 But Peter said, "Man, I do not know what you are saying!"Immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed.
22:61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times."
22:62 So Peter went out and wept bitterly.
Peter denied God three times but the crow of the rooster made him realize it. Peter cried and he was recovered.
38:3 and said, "Remember now, O Lord, I pray, how I have walked before You in truth and with a loyal heart, and have done what isgood in Your sight." And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
Hezekiah faced physical illnes. He became as a crying baby, and the merciful and powerful hands of God were stretched out.
2 Samuel 15:25-26
15:25 Then the king said to Zadok, "Carry the ark of God back into the city. If I find favor in the eyes of the Lord, He will bring me back and show me bothit and His dwelling place.
15:26 But if He says thus: 'I have no delight in you,' here I am, let Him do to me as seems good to Him."
David faced broken marriage. Let us become as a crying baby. Let us sacrifice everything and ask for the mercy and power of God. As the result, He will make everything good according to Him. When He comes a second time, we will be perfected and sit together with Him on His throne forever.
God blesses us.