Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation chapter six refers to the Aaron's budded rod according to Tabernacle teaching.
Numbers 17:5-817:5 "And it shall be that the rod of the man whom I choose will blossom; thus I will rid Myself of the complaints of the children of Israel, which they make against you."
17:6 So Moses spoke to the children of Israel, and each of their leaders gave him a rod apiece, for each leader according to their fathers' houses, twelve rods; and the rod of Aaron was among their rods.
17:7 And Moses placed the rods before the LORD in the tabernacle of witness.
17:8 Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses went into the tabernacle of witness, and behold, the rod of Aaron, of the house of Levi, had sprouted and put forth buds, had produced blossoms and yielded ripe almonds.
Hebrews 9:49:4 which had the golden censer and the ark of the covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant;
The rod refers to a small dead wood. The wood refers to the fleshly man. How great the fleshly man is, he is small, brittle, powerless, dry and dead spiritually, up to being destroyed if the is without Holy Spirit. The signs of the fleshly man are as follows.
- Murmuring, being disappointed and hopeless, and leaving God in facing problem as well as being proud in success.
- Enjoying or living in sins up to the peak.
There were twelve rods of twelve tribes of Israel, but only one could sprout, produce blossoms, and yield fruits, namely the rod of Aaron. He belonged to the tribe of Levi or the priests.
Thus, a priest must always be anointed by Holy Spirit to be strong and alive spiritually to reach the eternal live. The signs are as follows
The activities of Holy Spirit in our life are as follows
- Giving thanks to God always without murmuring and being disappointed or hopeless in facing all things.
- Keeping on living in righteousness and holiness.
- In the wilderness of the world or the lost area outside the Tabernacle.
Holy Spirit leads us from the wilderness to the Court of Tabernacle through the Gate, namely believing in Jesus as the only Savior.
27:13 "The width of the court on the east side shall be fifty cubits.
The Gate was on the width of Tabernacle. The measurement was fifty cubits. The figure fifty refers to the Pentecost or Holy Spirit. Thus, the fleshly men can believe in Jesus, who has died on the cross, although they do not see Him, only by the help of Holy Spirit. As a result, they can be saved and blessed.
Without Holy Spirit, the fleshly men cannot believe in Jesus, but reject Him although they have seen Him, like a criminal who was crucified beside Jesus.
- In the Court of the heavenly kingdom. It is the area of the anointing of Holy Spirit or righteousness.
The anointing of Holy Spirit brings us to the two tools in the Court of Tabernacle as follows.
- The Altar of Burnt Offering. It refers to repenting.
- The Brazen Laver. It refers to the water baptism or the renewal of life.
16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helperwill not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
16:8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment;
Holy Spirit makes us realize our sins, so we can regret and confess to God and other people. We do not repeat the sin after being forgiven. It is the same as repenting.
8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning at this Scripture, preached Jesus to him.
8:36 Now as they went down the road, they came to some water. And the eunuch said, "See, here is water. What hinders me from being baptized?"
8:37 Then Philip said, "If you believe with all your heart, you may." And he answered and said, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."
8:38 So he commanded the chariot to stand still. And both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and he baptized him.
8:39 Now when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, so that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing.
The preaching of the true Word and the anointing of Holy Spirit encourage us to get the true water baptism.
The true water baptism refers to doing the will of God. It is according to the will of God or the Bible. We are baptized like the baptism of Jesus. One who has died to sin or repented must be buried in water with Jesus and come up out of water with Him to get a new life in righteousness.
16:13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
All aspects of our life must be righteous. As a result, we are saved and blessed by God.
- The Door of Tabernacle or the fullness of Holy Spirit.
2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
The signs of the fullness of Holy Spirit are as follows.
- Speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives.
- Crying out "Abba, Father".
8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."
It means that we are honest. We say 'yes' if yes and 'no' if no. It begins from honesty in the true teachings until we can be honest in all things. We can be obedient until our flesh does not speak anymore.
Being honest and obedient is the same as being the house of prayer. We lift up the incense with the sweet-smelling aroma before God. We get the joy of heaven.
- The Golden Candlestick.
It means as follows.
- Holy Spirit helps us, so we can testify about these two things.
The Golden Candlestick was formed by being hewn. It means that we must sacrifice to be the witness of God. All things such as time, energy, thought, money, and so on must be sacrificed, except the true teaching Word or Jesus Himself.
- Good News or the gospel Word. We testify it to the sinful people, so they can believe in Jesus to be saved and blessed by God. The fact found in it is living in righteousness. Testifying without the righteous life, one will be a stumbling-block and lose the salvation.
- Bride Tidings or the teaching Wordwhich is sharper than any two-edged sword. It is to sanctify ad perfect the saved people. The fact found in it is living in holiness.
Testifying without the holy life, one will be like Peter, who used his sword with emotion to cut the ear of Malchus , namely being a stumbling-block and dividing the body of Christ.
John 15:25 - 16:2
15:25 "But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hated Me without a cause.'
15:26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
15:27 "And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.
16:1 "These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
16:2 "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
We must face the hatred without any cause, persecution, and murder on the last days. Holy Spirit gives us comfort and new power, so we can testify in facing all things. If one does not testify, he will be an accuser and deny God.
- Holy Spirit helps us, so we can persevere in the Holy Place or shepherding pen. We can be shepherded well and correctly through the perseverance in doing three main services as follows.
Our body, soul, and spirit attach to the Trinity of God in the shepherding pen like a branch that abides in the true Vine, so we get the great attention of God through the intensive or continual sanctification. As a result, the rod can sprout. It means that we can believe in Jesus, repent, and be renewed, shepherded and sanctified. The rod can also produce the blossoms or we are equipped with the ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit.
- Golden Candlestick or perseverance in doing General Serviceto have the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the gifts. The fellowship service becomes the place to grow the gifts of Holy Spirit. If we persevere, the gifts are added more until they become permanent as the garland of twelve stars.
- Table of Showbread or perseverance in doing Bible Study Service with Holy Communionto get the fellowship with the Son of God in the Word and the sacrifice of Christ. We get the redemption and deliverance from sin until the redemption is perfect to become the moon under the feet.
- Golden Altar of Incense or perseverance in doing Worship Prayer Serviceto get the fellowship with Father God in the love. If we persevere, the love will increase until it is perfect to become the clothes of the sun.
Ephesians 4:11-12, 7, 15
4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
4:7 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift.
4:15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head--Christ--
We are equipped with the nine ministries of the Son of God, the nine gifts of holy Spirit, and the nine deeds of love of Gather God. We are used in the revival for edifying the perfect body of Christ according to the ministry God has entrusted to us in the encouragement of His love and without any intention to get physical advantage. As a result, our life becomes beautiful and eternal.
5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
5:23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Moreover, we are equipped with the nine fruits of Spirit as follows.
We return to the image of the Trinity of God or the first creation.
- love, joy, peace= the image of Father God.
- longsuffering, kindness, goodness= the image of the Son of God.
- faithfulness, gentleness, self-control= the image of Holy Spirit God.
12:1 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
Let us fight for the four kinds of the figure nine until we become perfect as the bride of God.
Be careful! Israel had to face Ai on their last steps to enter Canaan. Ai refers to the ruin. It was a small city. Consequently, thirty six people died.Joshua 7:4-57:4 So about three thousand men went up there from the people, but they fled before the men of Ai.
7:5 And the men of Ai struck down about thirty-six men, for they chased them from before the gate as far as Shebarim, and struck them down on the descent; therefore the hearts of the people melted and became like water. .
It means that many people fall because of small things such as money, friendship, sin, and so on in the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain. Consequently, they lose the four kinds of the figure nine, become disappointed or hopeless, and leave God.
Revelation 12:1412:14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
If we can keep the four kinds of the figure nine, God will give us the two wings of a great eagle or the two hands of His great grace
. The functions are as follows
- To cover our powerless life.
23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!
The hand of God's grace is able to preserve our life physically in the midst of difficulties in the world. He is able to provide us with all things we need. Nothing can be changed into something. He also preserves us spiritually, namely giving us the warmth and joy of heaven in the midst of sufferings.
- To support us.
19:4 'You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wingsand brought you to Myself.
The hand of God is able to calm the windstorm and wave or temptations in all aspects of life, impossible problems, sins up to the peak, and false teachings. We can endure to keep on living in righteousness and holiness. Our life is peaceful and all things become easy and light. All impossible problems are solved by God.
- To flee us to the wilderness, far away from the presence of the antichrist who reigns in the world for three and a half years. We are preserved directly through the teaching Word and the Holy Communion.
- To lift us up to the glorious clouds.
It means that we are changed from the fleshly men to the spiritual ones, namely being strong and of good courage. We keep on holding fast to the true teaching Word, living in righteousness and holiness, being faithful in serving and ministering to God, believing and hoping in God, and worshiping Him. We are used in the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain. Our life is exalted to be beautiful and successful until we are perfect to welcome Jesus' second coming.
God blesses you.