Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Revelation 1:151:15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;
Jesus appears in His glory as The Just Judge with the first sign, namely His feet are like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace.
Deuteronomy 28:2328:23 "And your heavens which are over your head shall be bronze, and the earth which is under you shall be iron. The brass refers to the judgment or condemnation
Jesus appears as The Judge, whose duty is to judge correctly and justly. Who will be judged
Revelation 20:11-1220:11. Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
- Human who does not believe in Jesus.
3:18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Such human loves the darkness more than the light or the sins more than righteousness. It means keeping or living in the sins.
Consequently, he has been under the condemnation of God up to the hell forever.
- The woman of Babylon or the false church.
19:1. After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God!
19:2 "For true and righteous are His judgments, because He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication; and He has avenged on her the blood of His servants shed by her."
Such church receives the false teachings as follows.
The consequences are as follows.
- The teachings of Babylon, namely teachings about prosperity and fleshy entertainment without prioritizing the true Teaching Word, sanctification, and spiritual value.
- The teachings of Pharisees that allows divorce and remarrying.
- The teachings of Jezebel that allows women to teach and have authority over men.
The false church is also the one that receives the true teaching, but does not obey it. Consequently, there is no life renewal, but one keeps the human of flesh and gets the stamp of triple six.
- Not experiencing sanctification, but sinning up to the peak, namely sins concerning eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
- Not experiencing life renewal, but keeping the human of flesh and blood. Consequently, one is stamped with triple six.
- Not being faithful until one becomes a traitor like Judas Iscariot.
20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and bookswere opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
The place for the judgment is on the white throne. There are three kinds of book on the white throne as follows
- Holy Bibleas the base to judge correctly and justly.
12:48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him––the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
We have to return to the Bible or the true Teaching Word. All aspects of our life must be in line to the Bible, so that we will not be judged on the white throne. All things must be based on the Bible if we want to be righteous and just.
- The books. Each book privately contains the sins in the thought, deeds, and saying that are not in line to the Bible or the true Teaching Word and have not been finished or reconciled yet. The sins will be judged and condemned in the hell and there is no opportunity to correct them.
- The Book of Lifein which the names of the people whose sins have been reconciled by the blood of Jesus are written. They are not judged and condemned, but have eternal life in heaven.
One of the signs that our name is written in the Book of Life is the peace in our heart.
1 Peter 4:174:17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
We have to experience the judgment at the house of God in order to not entering the one on the white throne. We must also judge ourselves. Jesus also shows Himself as The Just Judge at the house of God with the feet that are life fine brass, as if refined in a furnace. In Tabernacle teaching, the brass refers to the Altar of Burnt Offering that means three things as follows
If we judge or examine ourselves until we have peace in our heart, we are at Jesus’ feet and become the throne of God
- Suffering in the flesh in order to stop sinning and return to the will of God or live in righteousness.
1 Peter 4:1-2
4:1. Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,
4:2 that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God.
It means repenting.
9:20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
9:21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.
It is especially from idolatry (the idol means all things that hinder us to love God), sorcery, murder (hatred without any cause), sexual immorality, and stealing to the tithes and offerings.
- Sanctification to the tongue.
6:3 And one cried to another and said: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; The whole earth is full of His glory!"
6:4 And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke.
6:5 So I said: "Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The LORD of hosts."
6:6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar.
6:7 And he touched my mouth with it, and said: "Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged."
6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
It is the sanctification to the tongue or lips from unclean saying, lie, gossip, slander, and blasphemy to God or the true Teaching Word.
If our tongue is sanctified, our whole life will be sanctified also, so that we are equipped with the ministry and used for building the perfect body of Christ.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
The ministry is the same as the tunic of many colors. God trusts us to minister for building the body of Christ according to the ministry, beginning from inside the marriage and shepherding, inter-shepherding, up to the perfect body of Christ. It is not to persecute us, but beautify our life. If one is not faithful, even he leaves the ministry, his life will not be beautiful, but rotten and destroyed as Judas’.
- The Altar of Burnt Offering will increase to become the two times of the sprinkling of seven sprinkled blood in front of and upon the Ark of Covenant.
- The seven sprinkled blood upon the Ark of the Covenant refer to the suffering of Jesus until He dies on the cross. We can get it in the Holy Communion.
1 Corinthians 11:27-31
11:27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
11:29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.
11:30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep.
11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
There are three possibilities about the Holy Communion as follows.
- Consuming the Holy Communion in unworthy mannerbecause of not examining or judging himself by the sharpness of the sword of God’s Word. Consequently, he easily gets weak, disappointed, hopeless, proud of something, and doubtful about the true teaching. Moreover, consuming the Holy Communion becomes a habit and one will be sick, namely sinning, being lazy in the serving and ministering to God, and enjoying living in sins. Finally, he gets the second death or perdition in the hell.
- Rejecting the Holy Communion or despising the sacrifice of Christ. Consequently, one becomes weak, sick, and dead like the first possibility.
- Consuming the Holy Communion after examining our lifeby the sharpness of the sword of the Word of God to finish the sins. As a result, the Holy Communion becomes blessing and new power in following and serving the Lord until Jesus comes a second time.
- The seven sprinkled blood in front of the Ark of the Covenant or the suffering in the flesh experienced by the congregation because of Jesus or without sin. It is called the sprinkling of blood or the test.
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
God allows the test or the sprinkling of blood to come in order to make us receive the Spirit of Glory to renew our life from the fleshy men to the spiritual ones as Jesus is. It begins from humble and meek heart as Jesus who willingly bears and forgives our sins on the cross.
We must be humble by confessing our sins bravely to God and others. After being forgiven, do not sin anymore.
Meekness of heart means that one can forgive and forget the sins of others.
As a result, the blood of Jesus finishes all sins and our heart is peaceful. We are not accused and we do not accuse others. We do not repay evil for evil, but good for evil. We can rejoice in the midst of sufferings. We do not feel what our flesh feels.
. Ezekiel 43:743:7.And He said to me, "Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. No more shall the house of Israel defile My holy name, they nor their kings, by their harlotry or with the carcasses of their kings on their high places. The results are as follows
- The power of God is able to solve all problems, even the impossible ones.
16:20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
- The power of God is able to preserve our life in the midst of difficulties in the world.
1 Thessalonians 5:23
5:23. Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The power of God is able to bless us physically in the midst of impossibilities.
His power is also able to perfect our body, soul, and spirit until we are as glorious as Jesus is when He comes a second time.
- Our name is written in the Book of Life.
God blesses you.