Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 11:7-1011:7. When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
11:8. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
11:9. Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
11:10. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.
The passage is The Witnesses Killed.
'the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit
' refers to the Antichrist.
'Sodom and Egypt
' refer to Jerusalem that has been controlled by the Antichrist, so it becomes the same as Sodom and Egypt.It means as follows
Ezekiel 37:1-2,11-1237:1. The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
- The death or cross experience with Jesus to fulfill the measurement from God, namely the flesh does not speak anymore. The veil is torn and the ark of covenant appears. It refers to the perfection.
- The atmosphere of being spiritually withered or spiritual death. It is the darkest one that happens to human, especially the church of God in the last days because of rejecting the cross or Jesus' persona.
They are happy when a righteous is killed. It is truly the spiritual death.
There are many Christians who fall away, so there are few righteous people until only two witnesses are left. They will be killed too, so there are no more righteous people.
It happens in the world and also in the church of God. It has been prophesied in the book of Ezekiel.
37:2. Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry.
37:11. Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, 'Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!'
37:12. "Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
The condition of the Israelites that is prophesied by Ezekiel the prophet is the same as the one of the world especially the one of the church of God in the last days because of rejecting the cross or Jesus' persona or the death experience with Jesus.
The condition is the same as the dry bones in the graves.The facts of becoming the dry bones are as follows
- One is easily proud of physical thing. He relies on it, so he does not rely on God anymore, even in the ministry.
Consequently, he is easily disappointed and desperate because of physical thing, so he becomes unfaithful in the spiritual thing as well as leaves the ministry, righteousness, and true teaching word.
- Mourning because of the truth.
11:10. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoiceover them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented thosewho dwell on the earth.
He will sorrow because of righteous people or something which is right.
- Rejoicing because of sin or something which is false, so he hurts or hates Jesus and righteous people until he kills the righteous people.
There are many young men who laugh in sin. They will cry in the hell. Do not play around!
- One just commits sins up to the peak even enjoys in sins up to the peak, namely the sins of eating-drinking and marrying-giving in marriage.
Consequently, one will be left in the world when Jesus comes a second time. He is not raised and lifted up to the heaven but experiences the second death or perdition forever.
This is the terrible condition in the last days. It will get darker up to there are no more righteous people including in the church of God.
How is the way out? Ezekiel 37:3-637:3. And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord GOD, You know."
37:4. Again He said to me, "Prophesyto these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!
37:5. 'Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.
37:6. "I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the LORD."'"
The only way out to face the dry bones is the prophetic word.The prophetic word means as follows
- The true teaching word or the Word whose secret is revealed, not being deciphered by men.
- The Word that reveals hidden sins in the congregation. It is the same as the word of purification.
- The word that reveals something that has not happened yet but will happen for sure in the future as follows:
- Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds in the glory as the King of kings and the heavenly Bridegroom to perfect us to become the heavenly bride.
It is also called as the Bride Tidings or the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
4:3. But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4:4. whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
'the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ' means that we need it to face the darkness.
- God's punishment over the world, namely three times seven punishments up to the doomsday.
The word is true, so our attitude must be true too.2 Peter 1:191:19. And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
Our attitude to the teaching word is that we must heed it earnestly. It means as follows
Ezekiel 37:7-837:7. So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone.
- We hear the Word solemnly and with a need. We are not bored. We hear the word like heeding it as a light that shines in a dark place.
- We understand the word.
- We believe, so the word becomes faith in our heart, and we have a brake to survive in the light. We do not enter into the darkness and our spiritual life does not die.
- We practice the word, so we experience the works of the Bride Tidings.
37:8. Indeed, as I looked, the sinewsand the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
The results of the work of the Bride Tidings or the prophetic word are as follows:
- 'suddenly a rattling' refers to the voice of sin confession, not judging others.
- 'the bones came together, bone to bone' refers to the fellowship.
- The sinews and joints.
The joints are used to move.
The sinews are used to unify.
- 'the flesh came upon them' refers to the new flesh.
- 'the skin covered them over'.
If there is no skin, the flesh will be seen.
As soon as the flesh comes, the skin covers it.There are three meanings of the skin as follows
- The skin of atonement.
3:21. Also for Adam and his wife the LORD God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.
1:26. Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
Actually, men were created in One image or as glorious as God, and they had dominion over the beast.
But they were tempted by the serpent with the false teaching or lying spirit, so they sinned.
3:6. So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
3:7. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.
Consequently, human lost the glory of God and got naked.
That is why God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.
The levels of the skin of atonement are as follows:
So, we must make peace with God and others (the cross) to receive the skin of atonement. If we do not want to make peace with others, we will not want to make peace with God.
- In the Old Testament the skin of atonement is the same as the tunics of skin but the animal is still vague.
The skin was made to cover the nakedness of Adam and Eve. It refers to the marriage.
It means that the marriage must be reconciled. Do not get naked! Asking to divorce is the same as asking to get naked.
It starts from the beginning of the marriage. We must not have the sin of evil (hurting one another), uncleanness, and bitterness or hatred.
Further, we must keep our journey of marriage up to the end, namely the perfect marriage.
- In the days of Israelites, the skin of atonement was in the clear form of the offering animals, namely oxen, lamb, and turtledove to cover the nakedness of one nation, namely the Israelites, God's chosen people.
But it is still the shadow of the thing to come because it cannot perfect men.
10:1. For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect.
- In the New Testament until now, all of the atonement offerings in the Old Testament have been fulfilled by Christ's sacrifice on the cross to cover the nakedness of all sinners in the world including the Gentiles.
1:29. The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of Godwho takes away the sin of the world!
The process of making peace is as follows:
As a result, the blood of Jesus takes away our sins and covers our nakedness, so we do not sin anymore.
- By the encouragement of the Word that shows the hidden sins, we can realize, regret, and confess our sins to God and others. We do not sin after being forgiven.
- Forgiving others' sin and forgetting it.
We do not judge others. It is the same as repenting. The flesh is not seen anymore because it has been covered with the skin of atonement.
The proof is that we experience peace.
The peace means that we do not feel anything that flesh feels, namely fear, worry, uncleanness, et cetera, but the presence of God, so all things become easy and light.
- Putting on Christ or the skin of the anointing of Holy Spirit.
3:27. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
3:28. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
3:29. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
How can we receive the skin of the anointing of Holy Spirit? In the water and Holy Spirit baptism.
3:5. Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
The true water baptism is that one who has died to sin or repented (having the skin of atonement) must be buried in the water with Jesus and come out or rise from water with Him to receive new life or heavenly one. The heavens are opened, so we can return to the heaven.
A new life means that we live in the anointing of Holy Spirit or righteousness or we live by faith.
3:7. Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.
3:29. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
We become Abraham's seed, and heir according to the promise.
12:2. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
12:3. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
37:25. I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread.
37:26. He is ever merciful, and lends; And his descendants are blessed.
God's promise is as follows:
This is the skin of the anointing of Holy Spirit.
- We are blessed up to our descendants and become blessing to the others.
- We are defended by God (Genesis 12:3).
If we hurt a righteous man especially the fellow priest, we will be insulted by God. Do not hurt others how much more when they are quiet!
- We inherit Canaan. We are freed from the punishment or curse of sin and hell.
- Putting on the Lord Jesus Christ as the armor of light. It is the same as the skin of glory.
13:11. And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.
13:12. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
13:14. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.
The sun, moon, and star are the armor of light. Where can we get it?
- Putting on the Lord= God the Father= the sun.
- Putting on Jesus= the Son of God= the moon.
- Putting on Christ= Holy Spirit God= the star.
2:41. Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.
2:42. And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
After being baptized with water and Holy Spirit, we must enter into the perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service to God in the sheepfold (the holy place) as follows:
There must be the three kinds of main services to God. Why?
- The Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in committing the General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts.
If we persevere, the anointing and gift will become a garland of twelve stars.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
If we persevere, we will experience the purification from sins up to becoming the moon under the feet.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in committing the Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
If we persevere, it will become the clothes of the sun.
In the sheepfold, we experience the things as follows:
- The worship does not become monotonous.
- The sun, moon, and star have their own glory.
1 Corinthians 15:41
15:41. There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory.
- The light of purification and renewal.
13:13. Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.
These must be purified, so we are used by God.
4:11. And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12. for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
We are given the tunic of many colors to be used in the building of the perfect body of Christ. It starts from the marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until the perfect body of Christ is formed.
If we are holy, we surely have the ministry and gift.
If there is problem in the marriage or shepherding, we must make peace.
- Emitting the light of testimony. It starts from marriage. Further, we become the light before men until we become the one of the world.
12:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moonunder her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
12:2. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.
The light of the world is the same as the heavenly bride with the light of sun, moon, and stars.
We return to the image of the trinity of God, namely obedience until the flesh does not speak anymore.
It is the proof that there are the anointing, redemption, and love of God.
We just stretch out our hands when we face the last shock. The shock will increase until we are powerless like a pregnant woman who will give birth.
Do not give up when the problem increases but keep being obedient! It is just a moment. Choose to keep being obedient.
52:13. Behold, My Servant shall deal prudently; He shall be exalted and extolled and be very high.
52:14. Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men;
Jesus becomes obedient to the point of death on the cross. His glorious face is marred more than any man and His form more than the sons of men.
- Illuminating us with the light of glory that changes us who are marred like dog and swine to become as glorious as Him.
The renewal of life starts from not lying.
If we lie, we will not be able to be helped anymore.
- Stretching out His merciful hands to open the new way for us where there is no Satan there.
10:19. Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
10:20. by a new and living waywhich He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,
The thing that has been destroyed can be good, the impossible thing becomes possible, and failure becomes success and beauty.
It continues until Jesus comes a second time that we are changed to become as perfect as He is. We are worthy to greet Jesus when He comes a second time. We return to the Paradise up to the eternal kingdom of heaven.
God blesses us.