CHILD SUBMISSION SERVICE
Moses means being drawn out of the water.
Zipporah means little bird.
Both denote human's condition in this world, that is:
- Moses baby at the Nile River had no power, his ability was only crying.
- Zipporah shows how great people in this world is, he is only as a little bird who has no usefulness.
From little bird, we only need the voice.
Thus, human life in this world is decided by their words or tongue
, although they have no power and are useless.
But, in fact people merely have sinful words and deeds.
Therefore, we need to experience new birth
. Ephesians4:23-254:23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
4:24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
4:25 Therefore, putting away lying, "Leteach oneof youspeak truth with his neighbor,"for we are members of one another.
New birth or renewal is started from our lips (words), that is:
- From outside to inside,spiritual babes only need pure milk of the Word (shepherding Word).
It is only shepherding Word, not the other!
- From inside to outside, there are only right words (without lies) and worshiping God.
The results are as follows:
- Moses was drawn out of the water. It means the favor hands of God save us.
- Moses was become the son of king. It means the favor hands of God lift up us and give us success.
- Moses was used by God to bring Israel to go out of Egypt. It means the favor hands of God are able to use us in the revival of Holy Spirit in the last rain.
- Moses died, but no one knows his grave to this day. It means the favor hands of God are able to perfect us and lift us up in the glorious clouds.
- Zipporah was actually the Gentiles who lived in sins as dog and sow, but she could be lifted up and become Moses' bride. It means the favor hands of God are able to lift us up to become His bride.
is about "Eating the Passover"
In New Testament, eating the Passover means eating the true teaching Word and Holy Communion, which is able to purify our life from sins, even the hidden sins, and up to the peak of sins.
A purified life is proper to be lifted up as priest and kings (God's servant). Matthew26:24-2526:24 The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born."
26:25 Then Judas, who was betraying Him, answered and said, "Rabbi, is it I?" He said to him, "You have said it."
Jesus said that it would have been good for Judas Iscariot if he had not been born
, although he was an apostle (having high spiritual position) and a treasurer (the confidant of God).
Why? Because Judas Iscariot did not experience new birth
, such that he still became flesh man (preserving the clay pot).
We cannot merely serve God! I Corinthians15:5015:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.
Flesh and blood men cannot inherit the kingdom of Heaven; their lives are only to be perished forever.
Thus, althoughGod's children are great physically and spiritually, if they does not experience new birth (renewal), everything will be useless and lead to everlasting perdition
All of us MUST experience new birth
In the letter of Peter, there are two kinds of new birth as follows:
- I Peter1:3-4
1:3. Blessed bethe God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1:4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
New birth by the death and resurrection of Jesus = water baptism.
6:2 Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?
6:4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
If we as individual or family are able to enter true water baptism, it is a great God's favor.
The example is Noah and his family entered the ark of Noah and they were saved.
Outside the true water baptism (the ark of Noah) means ones have not been baptized yet. It means they have not experienced new birth yet, still being flesh and blood man (broken and perished clay pot). Everything will be useless.
The true water baptism isburying life who has died from sins in the water with Jesus, and s/he raises in new life.
Let us ask God such that we may enter the true water baptism.
After entering the true water baptism (new birth), we become as newborn babes, God's childrenwho inherit the kingdom of God (Heaven).
The signs are as follows:
- A living hope only to God(I Peter1:3).
The proof is only crying to God when we face difficulties.
As baby who always cries until he gets help from his mother, let us also never become desperate to cry and put hope only to God.
- Depending only on pure spiritual milk (I Peter2:2).
It equals to always longing for and holding on the true shepherding Word (being shepherded).
Do not drink the other (poison)!
The shepherding system is an upbringing system.
When we are wrong, we will be reminded and guided to come back to the right way. If we keeps hard and do not want to obey it, it equals to choosing to go out of shepherding by ourselves (not being fired).
If we are shepherded, we are still being directed to become one perfect body of Christ with Jesus as the Head.
Judas Iscariot at least had been reminded three times by Jesus, up to the hardest reminder. But Judas kept rejecting it, and it equals to chosing to go out by himself.
- Being undefiled (I Peter1:4) = being undefiled by sins, living in righteousness and purity.
Wherever we live (in trading world, at school, at church, etc.), there will be sinful society, but we should be undefiled by sins!
If we are not shepherded, we have no power to reject sins' filth.
- Not fading away (I Peter1:4) = not easily being desperate or proud of something, but always giving thanks to God.
Do not be proud when we are praised!
- Being reserved in Heaven (I Peter1:4) = although we still live in the world, but we receive the Heaven's ambience, until we are proper to enter the kingdom of Heaven in Jesus' second coming.
- I Peter1:23
1:23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
4:12 For the word of God isliving and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
New birth by the word of God which lives and abides forever (which is living and powerful).
The word of God which lives and abides forever equals to the sword of the word of God which is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. It equals to the rainwater of the true teaching Word.
32:1. "Give ear, O heavens, and I will speak; And hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
32:2 Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
The levels of our understanding to the Word are as follows:
- The Word as the dew. There are many things we cannot understand, but we must keep persevering and faithful.
- The Word as raindrops. It means the Word starts to be noted and understood.
- The Word as showers to wash or purify us.
After being washed in water baptism, we must be buried or washed in the water of true teaching Word through every service. The peak is being washed through persevering in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,
5:26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word,
5:27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.
To be able to wash or renew us in water baptism and the true teaching Word, Jesus had to sacrifice by dying on the cross.
Let this also make us be encouraged to sacrifice everything, be able to be renewed by water baptism and true teaching Word.
We only sacrifice time and energy to serve and minister Him. It is not comparable with the sacrifice of Christ on the cross.
Being washed by the true teaching Word equals to being purified and renewed(throwing away the old things, the new/ clean things will appear). It equals being matured spiritually, until we become perfect as Jesus and we are proper to become His bride, to enter the eternal kingdom of Heaven.
The gate of the kingdom of Heaven is the marriage supper of the Lamb of God.
5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someoneto teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
5:13 For everyone who partakes onlyof milk isunskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is,those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
The signs of life who has been purified and renewed by the work of the true teaching Word are as follows:
- Having exercised senses = being able to discern both good and evil.
- Starting from the matters of God, we are able to discern both true and false teaching Word.
- We can think good (having good prejudice).
- We can say and do good (good words and deeds). At least, we do not harm the others, until we can reply evil with good.
- John9:21, 35-38
9:21 but by what means he now sees we do not know, or who opened his eyes we do not know. He is of age; ask him. He will speak for himself."
9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of God?"
9:36 He answered and said, "Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?"
9:37 And Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you."
9:38 Then he said, "Lord, I believe!" And he worshiped Him.
Being able to worship God = being able to see God and talk with Him.
To hold on the truth, we certainly have to experience the time when we are being opposed and excluded (in the church, moreover in the world).
On the cross, Jesus was willing to be left alone, to give opportunity to life who is left alone.
When we are being excluded, blasphemed, left alone, there is big opportunity to be able to see Jesus' face and talk with Him.
Thus, we will experience the great graceful look of God.
6:25 The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The usefulness of God's grace is as follows:
6:8. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
God's grace saves us.
- God's grace solves all problems which cannot be tackled anymore.
- God's grace protects us from sins up to the peak of sins.
- God's grace protects us from God's judgments over this world and from the hell.
7:9 "And the patriarchs, becoming envious, sold Joseph into Egypt. But God was with him
7:10 and delivered him out of all his troubles, and gave him favor and wisdom in the presence of Pharaoh, king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.
- God's grace makes us successful in crisis situation, in limitation (prison) and difficulties.
- God's grace uses us in the revival of building perfect body of Christ.
22:20. He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ bewith you all. Amen.
God's grace washes and purifies us little by little, until we become perfect and are able to welcome Jesus' second coming.
Purification and renewal are started from there is no more sins of Judas (lie, steal, betrayal)!
God blesses us.