Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
There are two activities in the throne of Heaven that is written in Revelation 4:8-11 as follows.
- The activity of sanctification.
4:8 Thefour living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:"Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty,Who was and is and is to come!"
- [Revelation 4:9-11] The activity of worship.
4:9 Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever,
ad. 1. The activity of sanctification.
The activity of sanctification is related with God with three appearances as follows.
- The sanctification that is related with God, who was.
1:1 In the beginningwas the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
"who was" = "in the beginning"
Thus, the sanctification by God, who was, refers to sanctification by Logos or the true teaching Word. We can be sanctified by the Word through perseverance in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. If we persevere in it, we will receive two things as follows.
Living in this world, we can choose to live in curse or the ambience of the throne of Heaven. It depends on the spiritual food. If we want to live in the ambience of the throne of Heaven, we must choose the true teaching Word that sanctifies our life. If one becomes as Eve who heard the voice of the serpent, he will live in curse.
- Perseverance in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion will accelerate the process of the true teaching Word's being ingrained in our life.
- We experience sanctification of the fleshly character, so the character of Jesus is ingrained in our life.
One of the characters of Jesus is being silent and calm in the midst of storm. We must also be silent and calm in the midst of storm of life in this world.
Being silent means correcting ourselves through the sharpness of the sword of the Word of God. If we find sin, we must confess it to God and the others. If we are forgiven, we must not repeat it. If we do not find sin, we must not defend ourselves. We must keep silent.
Being calm means controlling ourselves so we do not put our hope to the others. We only believe and put our hope to God so we can pray.
Being silent and calm equals to repenting and praying. It is as sleeping in the midst of storm. Thus, He will act to calm the storm of life in this world. All impossible problems will be solved right in His time. God is able to make peace, and everything becomes easy and light. There is no more weariness or heavy burdens. We return to the ambience of the Paradise or the throne of Heaven.
- The sanctification that is related with God, who is.
3:13 Then Moses said to God, "Indeed, whenI come to the children of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they say to me, 'What isHis name?' what shall I say to them?"
3:14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
It is the sanctification that is related with God's calling to Moses.
3:4 So when the Lord saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, "Moses, Moses!" And he said, "Here I am."
3:5 Then He said, "Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand isholy ground."
Moses answered "Here I am" and took of his sandals.
Thus, the sanctification related with God, who Is, refers to sanctification to receive God's calling until taking off the sandals. It equals to the sanctification of physical and spiritual life. We become as a newborn baby.
Where can we experience the sanctification of our physical and spiritual life?
- Water baptism.
1 Peter 2:1-3
2:1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
2:2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
2:3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord isgracious.
The true water baptism is only one, as the ark of Noah is only one.
The requirement of water baptism is laying aside five main sins as follows.
The execution of the true water baptism is according to the will of God or the Holy Bible, although it is not according to the logic. John the Baptist did not want to baptize Jesus at first, because he felt unworthy. But later he obeyed God's will. Obeying God's will means using the faith. If the faith can accept it, the logic will be able to do so.
- The root of evil, that is the lust of money that causes stinginess and greediness.
- Deceit, including lie.
- Hypocrisy or pretending as a good one.
- Envy, hatred without any reasons.
- Evil speaking, the right becomes wrong, the wrong becomes right.
6:4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
The execution of the true water baptism is one who has repented and died to sins must be buried in water together with Jesus, to be raised with Him in new life. We become as a newborn baby.
1 Peter 2:2-3
2:2as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
2:3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord isgracious.
A newborn baby only wants the pure and spiritual milk, that is the shepherding Word.
Pure milk means the Word which is according to the Holy Bible. It is the Word whose secret is revealed through one verse that explains the other verses in the Holy Bible.
Spiritual milk means being anointed with Holy Spirit.
All our needs have been covered by the shepherding Word.
The shepherding pen in the Tabernacle refers to the Holy Place. There are three types of equipment inside it that refer to perseverance in three main services as follows.
In the shepherding pen, we receive everything from God.
- Golden Candlestick refers to perseverance in General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts.
- Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- Golden Altar of Incense refers to perseverance in Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
- In the shepherding pen, God the Trinity sanctifies our body, spirit, and soul continuously through the shepherding Word. Thus, we will grow to spiritual maturity, until we are holy as Jesus is holy. It is until we can not do sin anymore, but become as a newborn baby.
The result is that we taste the mercy and goodnes of God [1 Peter 2:3]. We live from His mercy and goodness.
3:10 Come now, therefore, and I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring My people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt."
After being sanctified until we become as a newborn baby, we will be sent by God.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to beapostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
God will equip us with the ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit. God will use us starting from our marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, up to the perfect body of Christ. The steps of our life are beautiful and successful steps.
- The sanctification that is related with God, who is to come.
It is related with Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds.
22:12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward iswith Me, to give to every one according to his work.
22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, theBeginning and theEnd, the First and the Last."
22:14 Blessed arethose who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
Jesus who will come for the second time is related with washing the robe.
Thus, the sanctification that is related with Jesus' second coming is the sprinkling of blood, that is experiencing flesh suffering because of Jesus. Our fleshly mind and feeling must be sanctified so we have the mind and feeling of Jesus.
2:5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
2:6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
2:7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, andcoming in the likeness of men.
2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point ofdeath, even the death of the cross.
The mind and feeling of Jesus are as follows.
If we have the mind and feeling of Jesus, we will be obedient until the flesh does not sound anymore. It equals to stretching out our hands to God and crying out His name. Thus, He will stretch out His great merciful hands to us.
- Full submission.
- Not preserving His rights or reputation.
- Emptying Himself.
- Becoming as a servant.
- Coming in the likeness of men, to be able to help sinful men.
- Humbling Himself, that is confessing the sins of men on the cross. We must also humble ourselves to confess our sins.
- Being obedient until He dies on the cross.
49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child,And not have compassion on the son of her womb?Surely they may forget,Yet I will not forget you.
49:16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;Your walls arecontinually before Me.
The results are as follows.
- The great merciful hands of God always carry us, meaning as follows.
- The great merciful hands of God are able to care and protect us in the midst of difficulties in this world up to the days of antichrist.
- The great merciful hands of God are able to do the things we cannot do. He will help us and fulfill our needs.
- The great merciful hands of God exalt us in due time.
1 Peter 5:5-6
5:5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to yourelders. Yes, all of yoube submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for"God resists the proud,But gives grace to the humble."
5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
He will recover one who has deteriorated physically and spiritually, in due time. God is able to change the failed life to the successful and beautiful one.
He will also renew our life, starting with patience.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be renewed to become as perfect as Him.
- Patience in suffering. We keep giving thank to God. We do not nag or murmur.
- Patience in waiting God's time. We fully surrender our life to Him.
22:3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.
22:4 They shall see His face, and His name shall beon their foreheads.
God blesses us.