Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We learn about Revelation 8:6-13.There are two possibilities in the blowing of the trumpet as follows
- The present blowing of the trumpet. It means the shepherding Word or the true and hard teaching one that is preached by a shepherd faithfully and orderly in regularity for all of us to sanctify and change us or grow our spirituality to maturity until we are perfect and worthy to welcome Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds.
- The future blowing of the trumpet. It refers to the judgment of the Son of God to the world with the contents that reject the sound of the present blowing of the trumpet, the hard teaching Word, or the shepherding one.
8:7 The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.
The blowing of the first trumpet means the first condemnation of the Son of God to the world that rejects the trumpet sound or purification.
It is signified by the hail and fire, mingled with blood, so a third of the trees are burned up, and all green grass is burned up.
The hail means crisis in love or the love that grows cold.
The fire means that lawlessness will abound.
The flowing blood means shedding the blood of the righteous.
Consequently, a third of the trees are burned up and all green grass is burned up.
The grass refers to the shepherding.
All green grass is burned up means that lawlessness will abound because the love grows colcvvd. The shepherd does not feed the congregation and the sheep do not want to be shepherded. For example, Judas Iscariot becomes betrayer and sells Jesus.The facts found in the lawlessness of Judas Iscariot are as follows
- Having fellowship or conspiracy with the men who are against Jesus.
14:10. Then Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went to the chief prieststo betray Him to them.
14:11. And when they heard it, they were glad, and promised to give him money. So he sought how he might conveniently betray Him.
Judas Iscariot becomes disobedient because of false company with the chief priests. It means having fellowship with the men who are against Jesus' teaching or the true teaching word or hearing other voice that is not in line with the trumpet sound or shepherding word.
It is the same as having fellowship with the men who have evil plan and the lusts of the flesh that drag to sin. It also means having conspiracy because of money or physical things such as position, mate, et cetera.
Selling Jesus means that one is separated from the body of Christ, the true fellowship, or Jesus as the Head, so he is destroyed forever.
- Judas Iscariot always avoids the repeated true teaching wordthat is sharper than any two-edged sword, so his heart becomes dirty because of sins. The word never points his life, so he never experiences the purification.
26:23. He answered and said, "He who dipped his hand with Me in the dish will betray Me.
26:24. "The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born."
26:25. Then Judas, who was betraying Him, answered and said, "Rabbi, is it I?" He said to him, "You have said it."
15:19. "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
If we hide our sin, it will grow to become the following things:
Consequently, Judas sells Jesus. It means that he rejects the true teaching word and chooses the false one, so he bursts open in the middle and all his entrails gush out.
- Evil thoughts. It means prejudice and blaming others and Jesus (the true teaching word).
- Murders. It means hatred, bitterness, up to hatred without a cause.
- Adulteries. It means uncleanness.
- Thefts. It means stealing God's, namely the tithe and special offerings, and others'.
- False witness or lying.
- Blasphemies. It starts from slandering up to the blasphemy to God (the true teaching is said false and the false one is said true).
It means that all hidden sins are revealed, but there is no more forgiveness. He is ashamed. He cannot be glorified, so he is destroyed forever.
- The name of Judas is written in the last and stated as a traitor.
6:15. Matthew and Thomas; James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon called the Zealot;
6:16. Judas the son of James, and Judas Iscariot who also became a traitor.
1 John 2:18-19
2:18. Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
2:19. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
Judas Iscariot is not of us.
The facts of not being of us are as follows:
- Not being shepherded as well as not abiding in the true vine, the true teaching word, or Jesus Himself.
Not being shepherded is the same as a fig tree by the road that does not yield fruit.
Not yielding fruit is the same as not changing, so one keeps the fleshly man with evil desire (the will of money), unclean desire, and bitterness (envy, hatred without a cause, and revenge to the righteous).
Consequently, he experiences the spiritual dryness and death. He enjoys the sins up to the peak. The characteristic is being angry when he is reproved. On the contrary, if one can confess when he is reproved, he is still able to be helped.
- Not appreciating the ministry. He is used to coming late although he can come earlier. He does not pay attention in the ministry, especially in hearing the word and praying. He does not minister to God faithfully and fervently anymore.
- Selling Jesus. It means sacrificing the ministry or spiritual thing to get the physical one.
God does not see our greatness, weakness, infirmity, and problem, but our seriousness to totally lean on Jesus.2 Chronicles 16:8-1016:8. "Were the Ethiopians and the Lubim not a huge army with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet, because you relied on the LORD, He delivered them into your hand.16:9. "For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars."16:10. Then Asa was angry with the seer, and put him in prison, for he was enraged at him because of this. And Asa oppressed some of the people at that time.
The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth means that He remembers, cares, and struggles to give extra power for us whose hearts are loyal to Him.The results are as follows
- God fights for us. He gives victory to us who are small and powerless. He releases us from sins up to the peak. He is able to fight to finish all of our impossible problems.
- God gives us power to get wealth or blessing.
8:18. "And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
God is able to take care of our physical life abundantly in the middle of the difficulties in the world until we give thanks to Him.
Spiritually, God gives us wealth or the revelation of the word. We experience the satisfaction of the word, so we do not look for other satisfaction in the world. We do not enter the upcoming famine that culminates until antichrist reigns over the world for three and a half years.
- God gives us extra power to face the cross, sprinkle of blood, or sorrow for Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 3:13
3:13. so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
If we totally lean on Jesus, we will not labor and become heavy laden. We are not disappointed and desperate as well as we do not leave God in facing anything, but we keep ministering to Him faithfully and fervently. We keep worshipping Him, so the miracle happens, namely the renewal of life from fleshly men to spiritual ones. It starts from being honest, especially about the teaching.
Physical miracle will happen too, namely the impossible thing becomes possible.
It continues until Jesus comes a second time that we are changed to become as perfect as He is. We do not stumble in words, but just say: Alleluia,to greet Jesus when He comes on the glorious clouds. We are with Him forever.
God blesses us.